Author Topic: I got a message from an angry muslim albo on LiveLeak, DON'T REMOVE THIS...  (Read 21352 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Yes but when the Ottomen empire envaded Serbia and the Serbs fled Who helped them
The Croats helped them
Hahaha... Where did you arrange your historical books...

In those days the Vatican converted many Orthodox Serbs into Roman Catholics on the territory of today’s Croatia. No the Croats were in those days part of the Austrian Hungarian empire. Vatican had ordered the Catholic countries of Europe to not help the Serbs during their wars against the Ottomanic empire. The Vatican thought that the Ottomanic invasion against Serbia would bring the Serbs to the biological extermination. Later, the Vatican and the Austrian Hungarian empire offer military help to Serbia. The said that they will arrange a military force which will liberate the Serbs from the Turks.
The Serbs would only have to accept the authority of the pope. The Serbs rejected this offer because we knew that the Vatican would not liberate our country but transport the current occupation into an  other.

I read that in a history book in HighSchool
But you had Serbs who were helped by Croats then and you had Serbs who converted because they wanted to live

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
But you had Serbs who were helped by Croats then and you had Serbs who converted because they wanted to live

Yes but they wanted to live. Look how evil this is.
The Serbs who lived on these areas, which were under the rule of the Austrian-Hungarian empire, were forced to accept the Catholic religion. Forcing people to accept a certain religion is a form of genocide. If a Serb from Krajina wanted a high position for example in a Austrian officialdom or military institution. He must first accept Catholicism. The Serbian literature is full with this kind of examples.

When you had times of hunger in Dalmatia, the members of the Vatican offered food to the Orthodox Serbs in exchange for their loyalty to the Pope. Serbs were catholized by the Vatican. The Serbian literature is full with this kind of examples.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Yes but they wanted to live. Look how evil this is.
The Serbs who lived on these areas, which were under the rule of the Austrian-Hungarian empire, were forced to accept the Catholic religion. Forcing people to accept a certain religion is a form of genocide. If a Serb from Krajina wanted a high position for example in a Austrian officialdom or military institution. He must first accept Catholicism. The Serbian literature is full with this kind of examples.

When you had times of hunger in Dalmatia, the members of the Vatican offered food to the Orthodox Serbs in exchange for their loyalty to the Pope. Serbs were catholized by the Vatican. The Serbian literature is full with this kind of examples.

If you lived back then would you rather live or be killed by a muslim

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer

The Vatican was not helping the Serbs.
The Croats were back than a small nation, they had no influence.

We can go deeper in this subject maybe we can open a topic about the Vatican and the Turkish expansion direction Europe.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

The Vatican was not helping the Serbs.
The Croats were back than a small nation, they had no influence.

We can go deeper in this subject maybe we can open a topic about the Vatican and the Turkish expansion direction Europe.

That is true but the Vatican had a lot of power back then

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer

I will tell you a secret.
The Vatican was actually supporting the Turkish invasion against Serbia.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

I will tell you a secret.
The Vatican was actually supporting the Turkish invasion against Serbia.

You did not answer my question would you convert to Catholicism or be killed by a Muslim

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The treason to support Muslimes for own advantage has a long history in Europe. But it was not always the Vatican. There were others too.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
You did not answer my question would you convert to Catholicism or be killed by a Muslim

Is that a question?
Do you know what you are asking to me?

Let me explain to you what you are asking to me:
"Would you rather die by a gun or would you like to stop living through an other way?"

That is a horrible question! I do not wan to think about such things!

Turks did not tried to kill the Serbs till the last person.
They wanted to convert us to their religion. But they saw very fast that it is impossible to separate the Serbs from their own religion. We gained their respect.
During the 500 years of the Ottomanic occupation the Turks wanted to be religious tolerance towards the Serbs. The Serbian Orthodox Church had a step of autonomy in that time. That is a historical fact.

Of course there were committed crimes by the Turks against the Serbs.
But the Turks did not tried to biological exterminate us. They did not have established concentrationcamps in which they exterminated Serbian children, for example.
The only state in history which had established deathcamps for (Serbian) Children was the so called Independent state of Croatia!

The so called Independent state of Croatia was Vatican’s product.
Historical facts can confirm that.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 04:16:28 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Is that a question?
Do you know what you are asking to me?

Let me explain to you what you are asking to me:
"Would you rather die by a gun or would you like to stop living through an other way?"

That is a horrible question! I do not wan to think about such horrible things!

Turks did not tried to kill the Serbs till the last person.
They wanted to convert us to their religion. But they saw very fast that it is impossible to separate the Serbs from their own religion. We gained their respect.
During the 500 years of the Ottomanic occupation the Turks wanted to be religious tolerance towards the Serbs. The Serbian Orthodox Church has a step of autonomy in that time. This a historical fact.

Of course there were committed crimes by the Turks against the Serbs.
But the Turk did not tried to biological exterminate us. They did not have established concentrationcamp in which they exterminated Serbian children, for example.
The only state in history which had established deathcamps for (Serbian) Children was the so called Independent state of Croatia!

The so called Independent state of Croatia was Vatican’s product.
Historical facts can confirm that.

It states in the Quran to convert people to Islam or kill them

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
When did this topic go from talking about an Albanian to Croatia

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer

? ? ?

They forced some Serbs into Islam! But when they saw that is it impossible to  convert  the Serbs they started to tolerate our religion!

They did not killed us all because we did not wanted to accpet their religion.
Look today the Serbs still live after all kinds of occupations.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 04:20:54 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Do you listen to me? :) ? ? ?

They forced some Serbs into Islam! But when they saw that is it impossible to  convert  the Serbs they started to tolerate our religion!

They did not killed us all because we did not wanted to accpet their religion.
Look today the Serbs still live after all kinds of occupation.

How did they tolerate your religion if the Turks hate the greeks and the greeks are the same religion as you

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
The treason to support Muslimes for own advantage has a long history in Europe. But it was not always the Vatican. There were others too.  >:(

The Vatican was even prepared to sacrifice Catholic Hungary…

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

The Vatican was even prepared to sacrifice Catholic Hungary…

Sacrifice Hungary for what?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
How did they tolerate your religion if the Turks hate the greeks and the greeks are the same religion as you

Because they saw that we were brave people who were prepared to die for our religion. They wanted to be religious tolerant. I have said this to you in my former posts...

The Turks saw that the Serbs were a powerful warrior race!

They, the Turks, were stealing Serbian babies and raised them up as Turks.
Later these boys formed a special military force. This forces was named "Janjicari" it was the most elite military force of the whole Ottomanic Empire.

The main leader of the army of the Ottomanic Empire was Mehmet Pasa Sokolovic.
Today he is considered as one of the greatest Turks in history.

He was a Serb! Turkish national hero Mehmet Pasa Sokolovic was a Serb!
He was stolen from his family on early age and raised up in Turkey as a Turkish warrior.
The Turks were using Serbian genes to accomplish their own goals.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 04:31:15 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
HEY ISLAM IS CANCER! Give him an adress and us at JTF can meet his ass there!![/size]
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
HEY ISLAM IS CANCER! Give him an adress and us at JTF can meet his donkey there!![/size]

Do you live in Europe? the guy who posted the comment at IIC is from Europe

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
He's in Europe? No I'm not in Europe. Keep in touch with this fellow, he may come to the US sometime, than we can see who's going to see who will be buried underground.  ;)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
that's why I said Nazi Croats and left Albanians as Albanians....

I know you and other Croats are on the JTF side!!!

8;) 8;) 8;)

Which other Croats??????????
There is only one Croat here that's this tratior to the Croatian nation who represents his self as "Americanhero".

He can't be the only one.  I think you're being a bit harsh on American Hero.

Speaking of the Croatian genocide, Wesly Clark, the NATO Clinton appointed commander, helped the Croats with training and direct help to shell Serbian civilian areas. He may be Obama's running mate. 

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer

Speaking of the Croatian genocide, Wesly Clark, the NATO Clinton appointed commander, helped the Croats with training and direct help to shell Serbian civilian areas. He may be Obama's running mate. 

You are talking about the final banishment of the Serbian population from Croatia, Krajina? That happened in 1995 with the help of foreign factors.

There was a Croatian holocauts against the Serbs in WW2. Our Serbian subforum is full with documents about that period. In 1941 there was a Croatian government which was under the rule of Ante Pavelic. This man was the founder of the Croatian Nazis ustasa movement. With GGerman help this Croatian government established numerous concentrationcamps in which the y slaughtered 800.000 Serbs and 60.000 Jews.

45 years later during the collapse of Yugoslavia, the Croats aimed for the same ideals like in 1941. What could not be accomplish by Ante Pavelic was finished by
Franjo Tudjman in 1995.

Today Croatia is free of Serbs. There is no Serbian Orthodox civilization present in Croatia. The Serbian private property is stolen by Croatia's government and the Serbian national and historical areas are populated with non-Serbs.

The Serbs are biological exterminated in Croatia. I think that every JTFer must be informed about this facts!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:04:01 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

You are talking about the final banishment of the Serbian population from Croatia, Krajina? That happened in 1995 with the help of foreign factors.

There was a Croatian holocauts against the Serbs in WW2. Our Serbian subforum is full with documents about that period. In 1941 there was a Croatian government which was under the rule of Ante Pavelic. This man was the founder of the Croatian Nazis ustasa movement. With GGerman help this Croatian government established numerous concentrationcamps in which the y slaughtered 800.000 Serbs and 60.000 Jews.

45 years later during the collapse of Yugoslavia, the Croats aimed for the same ideals like in 1941. What could not be accomplish by Ante Pavelic was finished by
Franjo Tudjman in 1995.

Today Croatia is free of Serbs. There is no Serbian Orthodox civilization present in Croatia. The Serbian private property is stolen by Croatia's government and the Serbian national and historical areas are populated with non-Serbs.

The Serbs are biological exterminated in Croatia. I think that every JTFer must be informed about this facts!

Yes. Completely ignored by the media at that time.  And now too! I'm not sure of the area but I know that NATO and America helped give support and advice to the Croat Army while they were actively bombing Serb civilians.  Every time I see Wesley Clarke, Sandy Berger, Bill Clinton or Albright, I want to scream for what they did to the Serb people!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.

Because they saw that we were brave people who were prepared to die for our religion. They wanted to be religious tolerant. I have said this to you in my former posts...

The Turks saw that the Serbs were a powerful warrior race!

They, the Turks, were stealing Serbian babies and raised them up as Turks.
Later these boys formed a special military force. This forces was named "Janjicari" it was the most elite military force of the whole Ottomanic Empire.

The main leader of the army of the Ottomanic Empire was Mehmet Pasa Sokolovic.
Today he is considered as one of the greatest Turks in history.

He was a Serb! Turkish national hero Mehmet Pasa Sokolovic was a Serb!
He was stolen from his family on early age and raised up in Turkey as a Turkish warrior.
The Turks were using Serbian genes to accomplish their own goals.

You brought up a very interesting point. The seljuk turds who came originally from mongolia were ugly as hell, they tried to improve their genotype and phenotype by stealing babies and raising them as turds, they stole babies from all over their mongol empire. But they didn't succeed, most of them look like [censored] anyway.
May all turks die of AIDS.
Dead turds make me happy.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
And now too! I'm not sure of the area but I know that NATO and America helped give support and advice to the Croat Army while they were actively bombing Serb civilians. 

Correct!

The NATO had destroyed the military instalations of the Republic of Serbian Krajina's army before the Croatian invasion (operation storm) was carried out.

The Croats wouldn't be able to defeat the Krajina Serbs if
a) Milosevic was not in that time Serbia's president
b) and with out the involvement of the foreign factor (US/ EU & Vatican)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
So was Milosevic good or bad for Serbia?