Author Topic: I got a message from an angry muslim albo on LiveLeak, DON'T REMOVE THIS...  (Read 20898 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
So was Milosevic good or bad for Serbia?

First of all Milosevic was not Orthodox. He was a fanatic communist.

Slobodan Milosevic was a man who only fought for his own interests.
His goal was power. To gain power he was prepared to sell Serbian ethnic territories. That kind of man was Milosevic.

Milosevic did not care about the Serbs outside the borders of Republic of Serbia.
In the beginning he was "helping" us. With political support from Serbia we Serbs in Croatia had established our own state (Republic of Serbian Krajina).
But very soon we saw that Milosevic had bad intentions towards the Serbs from Bosnia & Hercegovina and Krajina.

When Croatia attacked Republic of Serbian Krajina, in 1995, Milosevic did not do anything to prevent that tragedy. He supported the ethnic cleansing of the Krajina Serbs. He wanted to populated the Krajina Serbs on Kosovo. That’s why he allowed Croatia to banish the Serbian population from Krajina.

In the beginning of the war Milosevic had the total control over the most powerful military force of whole Yugoslavia, the Yugoslav people’s army. He could easily crush all the separatist movements of Yugoslavia. The Yugoslav representatives were warning Belgrade that Croatia was preparing genocide against the Serbs. Belgrade had all right to invade Zagreb (Croatia’s capital) and to solve the problem with the ustashi regime.   
No the beginning of the war. Milosevic allowed Croatia to carry out ethnic cleansing against +/- 200.000 Serbs on the areas which were controlled by the new Croatian government. This happened in 1990-1992 when Croatia was not recognized by the international community.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
The Albanians are not even religious Muslims, they are more secular than the Turks.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
The Albanians are not even religious Muslims, they are more secular than the Turks.

Are they?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Yes. Pictures from the Kosovar (sp.) independence celebrations:

Albanian women soldiers:

They don't seem very religious to me.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Albanian women soldiers:

This is the minority. I see them daily and I can tell ...

The majority is becoming, like in Turkey more and more religious. This is a fact.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Do you live in Albania?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Do you live in Albania?

No, but in my street are some immigrants in an expired building. The town pays of course the rent.  >:(

All women wearing Hijab. And they are fat.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Maybe they are the minority.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Maybe they are the minority.
I don't care if aboz are moderate or not they have to die.
Kosovo will be taken back and if alboz wanna stay they will be bombed to smithereens.
I have 0 sympathy for alboz.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.

Albanian women soldiers:

This is the minority. I see them daily and I can tell ...

The majority is becoming, like in Turkey more and more religious. This is a fact.

I hope they do, I really want them to become like Afghanistan.
I want America's and Germany's male reproductive organ out of turkey's behind.
You get the Americans out of there turkey's borders will shrink pretty fast.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Mayority of A-rab women in cities outside SA were wearing western garb untill Iranianian Islamic revolution in eighties and kosowo Albanians are pretending to be western and pro US for the same reason Abu Mazen is wearing a tie Dexter.
Look at this photo instead:

* FAMILY *

Proceeding counter-clockwise from the left, we have:

* Hacim Thaci, KLA terrorist leader;
* Bernard Kouchner, former head of all UN operations in Kosovo; self hating kike pressuring Israel to stop "ocupation" as FM of France.
* Gen. Michael Jackson, former Kosovo NATO Commander; another dhimi
* Agim Ceku, notorious war criminal and leader of the UN's Kosovo Protection Corps;
* and Wesley Clark, who led NATO's attack on Yugoslavia. Clark is now one of the directors of the National Endowment for Democracy along with former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and U.S. Ambassador to the UN Richard Holbrooke... Now the most likely VP candidate to not muslim Barack Hussein Obama.

http://www.emperors-clothes.com/mac/times.htm
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I can't stand how they wave the American flag. Indeed they ow a great thank to America.