Author Topic: UN watchdog sez Iran could go nuclear in six months.  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
UN watchdog sez Iran could go nuclear in six months.
« on: June 24, 2008, 05:48:52 PM »
This story was posted on Drudge (link below), and it should be forwarded to any dreamers who believe that the UN can protect (or even wants to protect) the west from these raving jihadists.  After reading the quotes in this article, I'm forced to say that this supposed watchdog and others like him in the UN would like to see a Muslim state acquire nuclear arms.

Read the story for yourself.  When I originally saw the headlines, I assumed that this was supposed to be alarmist, but believe it or not, these comments from this UN official are supposed to be soothing, such that the world will have a whole six months (sarcasm) of heads-up should Iran choose to go nuclear.  Heck, this wacko is more concerned about how Israel might react than what Iran might do with a nuke.

Frankly, if Iran is indeed within six months right now, and given this revealing look at this kind of insanity among the supposed UN watchdogs, I'm forced to conclude that Iran is probably closer to a nuke than the UN lets on.

Insanity is gripping those who are supposedly responsible for keeping the peace.  I can only hope that the first news is not a mushroom cloud over Tel Aviv or New York City.

http://wcbstv.com/national/israel.iran.attack.2.755478.html

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: UN watchdog sez Iran could go nuclear in six months.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 05:49:41 PM »
That is why Israel need to BOMB there plants right away

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 05:58:31 PM »
That is why Israel need to BOMB there plants right away

Both America and Israel need to bomb them right now. The sooner the better.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 07:39:04 PM »
Olmert & Company probably have their top "schnorer" on the road right now; from London all the way to China; "taking donations" from all of Israel's enemies in order for Israel to go ahead and "do the job" for them; so they will all "have their hands clean".

Then, the countries sinking billions of bucks into secret and private Israeli banking accounts in Switzerland, can descend upon the UN Security Council after "the deed" is done, and assail and denounce the Jews for "attacking an innocent sovereign UN member state with absolutely no justification other than 'Zionist Expansionism' ".