Author Topic: Imus in trouble again for stating the obvious  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Imus in trouble again for stating the obvious
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 10:12:32 PM »
He stated the Obvious so what it seems that Whites cannot say what they want but blacks can in America

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »
I'm not a fan of Imus, but what did he say that was so bad? If this guy coughs he's called racist, and that goes for the rest of us! >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 10:15:00 PM »
I'm not a fan of Imus, but what did he say that was so bad? If this guy coughs he's called racist, and that goes for the rest of us! >:(
Cough Cough :::D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 10:18:04 PM »
He stated the Obvious so what it seems that Whites cannot say what they want but blacks can in America

It's come to the point with this PC crap, you have to worry about EVERYthing you say. Or else Al Sharpton will invade your town.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 10:19:15 PM »

It's come to the point with this PC crap, you have to worry about EVERYthing you say. Or else Al Sharpton will invade your town.

Invade our town and all the Chicken is gone  :laugh:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 10:35:31 PM »

Well put.     

Being that Al Sharpton is involved,     that by itself is more than enough of a reason to support Don Imus.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »

Well put.     

Being that Al Sharpton is involved,     that by itself is more than enough of a reason to support Don Imus.
When you see Al Sharpton, you know something isn't kosher! >:(
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:39:56 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 10:37:26 PM »
"I find the inference of his remark disturbing because it plays into stereotypes," Sharpton said in a statement."

This coming from someone whos very existence PROVES the stereotypes!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »
Imus is being a typical white coward now trying to spin it that what he meant was that this thug was arrested six times only because he IS BLACK. Sharpton is still not satisfied though, not until reparations are paid that is.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.