Poll

Why are Jordanian Muzzie women too fat?

They eat because they are unhappy
Selfprotection - If they are fatter it hurts less if they are beaten up by their husbands
The food in Arab countries is too cheap because of our subsidized exports
What do you exspect? Muzzies have no self-discipline!
Else ...

Author Topic: 60 % of all Muslim woman in Jordan are too fat. What is the cause?  (Read 5344 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
60 % of all Muslim woman in Jordan are too fat.

In the USA only 30% are too fat. In Jordan twice so much.

What is the cause?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 07:18:12 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: 60 % of all Muslim woman in Jordan are too fat. What is the cause?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 07:20:48 AM »
It seems that Islamic countries have fat people maybe they don'nt like gyms,or perhaps since they ear burqas they just don'nt care
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 07:26:58 AM »
It seems that Islamic countries have fat people maybe they don't like gyms,or perhaps since they ear burqas they just don't care

Yes they hide their pug-appearance behind the burqa  :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 08:50:20 AM »
They watch too much TV! Really, I am no joking.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 09:51:05 AM »
Jordan has some of the fattest Muslim/pig women in the world. No surprise here.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 11:18:49 AM »
Re:  "fat people"

The current and prevalent belief in the West that "being fat" is due entirely to an individual's behaviors (not "working out" or "poor eating habits") is simply untrue, and a form of "junk science" akin to Al Gore's "global warming" scam.

There are many ethnic groups on the planet which display characteristics of "being fat" and "being overweight" as an intrinsic part of their genetic makeup.

Don't believe me?

Look up the term steatopygia in science and anthropology books, or read about the physical characteristics of the Polynesians.

"Working out" is fine for exercise, but becomes deleterious once a person approaches middle age.

Bones thin, joints age and lose their lubricity and ability to cushion the skeletal system, skin thins and loses its elasticity and subdermal fat layer, lung capacity diminishes, and the body begins to take on mass while at the same time experiencing a reduced energy level.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 01:31:48 PM »
Obesity is beyond just a naturally fat looks. Some people like the polynesians gain weight very easily from sugars, but if they stick to their traditional diet they wouldn't become obese.

I think many Arab Muslim women may try to be as unatractive as possible because they want as little contact with their husband. in many cases he is a much older relative of theirs and the marriage are arranged.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 01:35:43 PM »
60% that much really? They shtup like animals, and they're still fat, go figure! :::D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 01:39:01 PM »
When have you seen a 'Happy' Muslim?! ALL are mean looking nazis who can not wait to start a riot in the name of their religion. Being overweight is the least of their problems!

Offline Eliza

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 01:39:42 PM »
Why do you think they call it FATwa?    :::D
Repeated at Obama Rallies: "Yes We Can. Believe. Hope. Change. Yes We Can. Believe. Hope. Change. Yes We Can. Believe. Hope. Change. Yes We Can. Believe. Hope. Change. Yes We Can. Believe. Hope. Change..."

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over” -- Joseph Goebbels

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 09:23:31 PM »
Why do you think they call it FATwa?    :::D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 11:54:05 PM »
When all you show is an eyebrow there is no need to look good. Muslim men have no standerds. They just want to knock up their ugly ugly wives so they can pump out another worthless piece of garbage
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 03:44:01 AM »
They're fat because they don't do anything. They have to stay at home most of the time and employ servents and maids from india or the philipines to do the housework and cook. Then they spend their days eating cakes and biscuits with similar women, getting in on gossip.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 08:15:37 AM »
Re:  "fat people"

The current and prevalent belief in the West that "being fat" is due entirely to an individual's behaviors (not "working out" or "poor eating habits") is simply untrue, and a form of "junk science" akin to Al Gore's "global warming" scam.

There are many ethnic groups on the planet which display characteristics of "being fat" and "being overweight" as an intrinsic part of their genetic makeup.

Don't believe me?

Look up the term steatopygia in science and anthropology books, or read about the physical characteristics of the Polynesians.

"Working out" is fine for exercise, but becomes deleterious once a person approaches middle age.

Bones thin, joints age and lose their lubricity and ability to cushion the skeletal system, skin thins and loses its elasticity and subdermal fat layer, lung capacity diminishes, and the body begins to take on mass while at the same time experiencing a reduced energy level.

Look up the term steatopygia in science and anthropology books, or read about the physical characteristics of the Polynesians
  Polynesians have more muscle per bodyweight then any other ethnic group .
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 05:47:41 PM »
Take a look at the countries listed under Eastern Mediterranean.

Jordan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Palestine
Lebanon

This list was prepared by some assclowns calling themselves the International Obesity Task Force in London.

The IOTF needs to be set straight by the JTF !

There is no country called Palestine.
There was never a country called Palestine.

Hey IOTF....a big fat obese SCREW YOU from JTF !

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 05:59:53 PM »
Yes thank you to raise this "Palestine" issue. I think it is time for a new poll.  O0 O0 O0

And I am shure, that they only mean the Arab controlled areas, because the UN does a lot of projects there. So they have only data from this areas.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 06:16:04 PM by Pheasant »

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 08:06:26 PM »
I read an article about the problem of obesity in the Muslim world. Besides importing immigrants to do their labor, such as Saudi Arabia and Dubai, some Imam claim women who exercise, particularly taking aerobics classes, can become promiscuous and develop feeling of homosexuality if they take classes with other females. Trust me I couldn't make this up...

Not to mention wearing tight spandex and bike shorts, that will also make them whores, it's better for them to be confined to their homes and suffocate in mu-mu's.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 12:27:31 AM »
This is the same old propaganda cr*p from the UN Globalists who for some reason think it their authority to monitor and control the behavior of everyone on the planet.

Just remember this:

The "do gooders" who like to mind everyone's business but their own always say:

Smoking tobacco is the greatest health risk there is, so everyone should quit smoking regardless of the fact that someone who quits smoking almost always gains about 15 to 20 lbs in weight.

This weight gain is insignificant compared to the health gains from stopping smoking!

Then, in the same breath, these "peanut-gallery tyrants" say:

Anyone having ten or more lbs. of excess weight, is at extremely high risk of death from cardio-vascular disease, diabetes, and stroke!

Trust MassuhD when he tells you:

If a Globalist UN NGU is butting into your personal business regarding ANYTHING, then rest assured they intend to acquire the power to FORCE you and everyone else to do exactly what they say you should; under penalty of legal prosecution by their illegal and fraudulent soon-to-be-established ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

Do a little digging, and you'll find out that their definition of "Obese" is "Anyone, particularly WHITE PEOPLE OF THE U.S.A. who eat well and feel well; who perpetrate SOCIAL INJUSTICE against all PEOPLE OF COLOUR THROUGHOUT THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY;forcing them to be "NUTRITIONALLY CHALLENGED"!

The Spear-Chuckers,  Dog Eaters, and Man-Boy Love Club Pedophiles who run the UN will be soon dictating to you exactly how many grains of salmonella rice you will be allowed to eat, in order that obesity be abolished and global justice and social equality be established!

Trust me...I know exactly what the hell I'm talking about.

Smoking, eating, weight gain and weight loss, is NONE OF GOVERNMENT'S GDB!@  >:(   :(

Offline Karen

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »
I remember while traveling to Singapore I saw the most FUGLY person ever! She was a muslim in a headscarf and she looked like a mix between a pug and a monkey. She was also really fat. I'd feel sorry for their husbands, but screw that, they beat their wives to make up for their ugliness.