Author Topic: Nazi Tina Greco from Melbourne, Australia blames Kelly Maureen, AKA Kelly Maureen Scott.  (Read 20371 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Well.. before we come to conclusions, lets find out of this is even true about Kelly. she just seemed extremely strange to me, but Kelly doesn't seem like the type to be in on murder incitement.

Kelly was always a sleeze.  Again, I won't say that I told you so.

It is astonishing how the men on this forum were so blinded by her looks.

What do you mean "murder indictmnet"?

What she was attractive?

Yeah she looked good

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
I'm not surprised by anything anymore. In a nutshell,  two unhappy pieces of garbage found each other.  They both lead  shittty and troubled  lives,  so they try to make trouble for Jews to bring some excitement into their pathetic, small world.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Well.. before we come to conclusions, lets find out of this is even true about Kelly. she just seemed extremely strange to me, but Kelly doesn't seem like the type to be in on murder incitement.

I really don't think Kelly would be a part of something like that.

What if she were a fat, disgusting slob?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Can there be a legal battle to take our pictures and addresses off of the Nazi websites or even close those sites?

Can't legally get it shut down, you can send cist and decease notice from a attorney to StørmFrønt however.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף

Scriabin, I don't think that is relevant, remember you are relying on Tina's word.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Can there be a legal battle to take our pictures and addresses off of the Nazi websites or even close those sites?

Can't legally get it shut down, you can send cist and decease notice from a attorney to StørmFrønt however.

What I wouldn't do to shut down StørmFrønt. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

I'm not judging by her looks... of course she could be a wolf in sheep's clothing, but I spoke to her privately.. she seemed like a harmless person with a head on her shoulders, unlike Tina. I honestly thought she was always off the charts, I'm just not the type to cause unnecessary ruckus.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 08:33:34 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Isn't Kelly a mother herself? She has a young child right?

Yes, he's almost a teenager

Then I don't know how she can look at her own kid's eyes without feeling ashamed of her own actions

Well.. before we come to conclusions, lets find out of this is even true about Kelly. I always had a funny feeling about Tina.. she just seemed extremely strange to me, but Kelly doesn't seem like the type to be in on murder incitement. She might just be throwing Kelly in the mix to try to save her own arse...
...she may not have thought it would get this serious.
She knew what Tina Greco was doing.
Did she warn any of you who are giving her the benefit of the doubt?
No - she may not have written the words or posted the pictures - but by her silence she is complicit in the crime.
I think she is almost worse then Tina Greco.
Don't forget that they put whole families in danger by their actions.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Inciting murder... telling Nazis to kill JTF members. I really don't think Kelly would be a part of something like that.
You think wrong Vito!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
First, there will not be any murder indictment because no one was murdered. But even though no one was harmed, the intention to harm is sufficient to prove incitement to murder. I don't know if Tina Greco or Kelly Maureen will actually be charged with anything. That's a decision that has to be made by law enforcement.

Second, Yacov, no one at StørmFrønt or the other Nazi sites has paid any serious attention to Tina Greco's pictures and postings. It's true that what Tina Greco did is not likely to cause any harm. Many evil people have done this before. But that's not the point. Tina Greco's intention was to incite Nazis to murder JTF members. This is a very serious criminal offense in both Australia and the United States.

Third, Tina Greco has provided a written communication from Kelly Maureen proving that Kelly was the source for at least some of the information. If this is true, then Kelly Maureen would be guilty of aiding and abetting in the commission of a serious crime. Here's what federal law has to say:

United States Code
TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS

U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2. Principals

(a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids,
    abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is
    punishable as a principal.
      (b) Whoever willfully causes an act to be done which if directly
    performed by him or another would be an offense against the United
    States, is punishable as a principal.

Let me remind everyone here that I come from a family of attorneys.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

What she was attractive?

Yeah she looked good
She was very pretty on the outside.  ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Then she would be guilty as charged  ;)

Then she would be guilty as charged.
Just kidding.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 08:45:45 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
   Can somebody gime me the link where our lifes were threatened?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

What she was attractive?

Yeah she looked good
She was very pretty on the outside.  ;)

Kelly Maureen is a real loser.

Pictures can be deceptive. A number of times, I saw pictures of female journalists who wanted to interview me when I was the National Chairman of the JDL. The journalists looked great in the pictures. But in person, they looked completely different. With pictures, you can do all types of tricks: the lighting can make you look much younger, or you can send a picture of yourself from 15 years ago.

I'll bet you that Kelly does not look very attractive in person. If she was really so attractive, she would not have to spend so many hours on forums and with emails sexually teasing men on the internet. Really attractive women don't have to do that.

One thing is certain: Kelly has a very ugly personality. Kelly continued to support Tina Greco even after Tina openly threatened to post pictures of JTFers on Nazi forums. Greco made those open threats on Guzofsky's forum. Kelly is also a member of Guzofsky's forum. Kelly knows exactly what is going on here and has done everything possible to help Greco.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

Inciting murder... telling Nazis to kill JTF members. I really don't think Kelly would be a part of something like that.
You think wrong Vito!

Just my two cents, but yes, I can be completely wrong about this...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...at one time they were trusted to be Mods on this movement..."

Which, truth be told, is evidence of a grave error in judgement.

And if everyone here thinks "the trouble is over", you all are committing another grave error in judgement.

There are still trolls on this forum.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
One was as bad as the other. I always knew Skippy was an animal and gave Kelly the benefit of the doubt however when she left our forum to go follow that animal (Tina Greco) that really put all the cards on the table. If Kelly was someone who didn't have some looks she would be yesterdays news.  Lets get it straight anyone that signed up to Skippy's site really should be suspect! This was a dangerous situation if anything we should come away from it wiser. JTF treated Kelly and her son like royalty and for her to do what she did was really sickening. People like this should not even be a passing thought.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:27:46 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
 Who will ever listen to what Tina wants???? Who is she? Hitler????? Who will just execute the things she asks???
  I guess is very good now that she is in the Police attention and probably they will soon investigate the whole case!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 09:11:14 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

You think wrong Vito!

Just my two cents, but yes, I can be completely wrong about this...
I always appreciate your two cents but the evidence is overwhelming.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
One was as bad as the other. I always knew Skippy was an animal and gave Kelly the benifit of the doubt however when she left our forum to go follow that animal (Tina Greco) that really put all the cards on the table. If Kelly was someone who didn't have some looks she would be yesterdays news.  Lets get it straight anyone that signed up to Skippy's site really should be suspect! This was a dangerous situation if anything we should come away from it wiser. JTF treated kelly and he son like royalty and for her to do what she did was really sickening. People like this should not even be a passing thought.

I could care what someone looks like what she did was also disgustig, her action was giving Greco regardless they were false her intentions was to feed the fire.  And Cjd, you are right; one was as bad as the other.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
There can be no greater self-delusion than for someone on line to look at a photo hosted by someone else claiming to be the person in the photo, along with communicating with that supposed persona entirely on line in cyberspace, and then to believe that the person which exists only in cyberspace and only in your own self-willed imagination is whatever or whomever you believe them to be.

Am I the only one here who has always realized this?

Unless you yourself personally know someone on line and know them well off line in real life, then you know absolutely nothing about them; and as well you know nothing about your own self in terms of your vulnerability to becoming a victim of crime.

Where are those forum members now who scoff at my posts and threads; dismissing them as the ramblings of a naive conspiracy theorist?

All here should do themselves a big favor and search for each and every post or thread MassuhD has contributed to the forum, read them all, and tell me as much personal information as you can glean from all of them combined.

You will come up virtually empty, because I am not a fool.

I strongly suggest that all those members here who feel that any personal info about themselves might have been compromised should immediately contact any and all credit/banking institutions and notify them that you suspect that your identity has been stolen for use in illegal and/or other activities; both here and abroad.

People like those who have recently proven here that they are not to be trusted, have very possibly already sold your names and addresses and any other info they have to a criminal element which lives by forging ID documents and stealing your identities; with which they may purchase houses, airline tickets, make major purchases in your name.

All it takes for a criminal ID theft is for someone to have your name, your telephone number, your address, or even a grocery store "shopping card number" from a receipt carelessly tossed after a seemingly insignificant purchase.

Such a receipt is all necessary for a criminal to go online and find out every single bit of info about yourself...just from having your "membership number"!...they don't even have to know your name!

Your telephone number, in and of itself, also may be used by a criminal to compile a complete identity of you without your knowledge.

Don't believe me?

Go ask Kevin Mitnick...he'll tell you all about it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, its really inspiring to know how far Chaim will go to protect jtf members. I really am happy that this is being persued to the fullest extent possible. My picture was posted on numerous nazi sites by that farshtunkena kurva so we should be doing as much as we can against those chazayrim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, its really inspiring to know how far Chaim will go to protect jtf members. I really am happy that this is being persued to the fullest extent possible. My picture was posted on numerous nazi sites by that farshtunkena kurva so we should be doing as much as we can against those chazayrim.

What?

Really?

How did Ton o' Dreko get your photo?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is the mark of a true leader. Chaim has always been very watchful when it comes to the safety of his people. This speaks volumes of how he would be as a leader in Israel. This is why we must help him get there as soon as possible!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
When she first joined and we had a thread in which numerous people posted their pics, greco pm'd me and traded pics with me. I stupidly sent her a very outdated pic which she posted on the nazi sites about a week ago. Lisa notified me about it awhile ago. Its old news.
I am urinating on a Koran.