Author Topic: An idea for getting the name of JTF out there....  (Read 1760 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
An idea for getting the name of JTF out there....
« on: June 23, 2008, 03:11:42 AM »
I saw that to promote the new Eddie Murphy movie, they are driving a giant plastic head of Eddie Murphy around Texas.  Perhaps JTF could rent a billboard or get one of those promo trucks to drive around NYC. 

To get attention, you could have a giant head of Obama with a turban and a Koran and drive it around the country or a crowded city.  People would be so outraged, that they would have to give JTF attention. 

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Re: An idea for getting the name of JTF out there....
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 03:16:23 AM »
DAMN THAT SOUNDS CRAZY CAN I DRIVE THE TRUCK I HAVE LICENSE I HOPE I WONT GET PULLED OVER FOR THAT THOUGH OR GET JUMPED BY MUZZIES I NEED SOMEONE WITH ME 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 03:18:00 AM »
the obama turban idea is great... go for it nyjtfers... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 03:19:35 AM »
You know how dangerous it could be in the wrong neighborhood?  It would have to be filmed and would also be the funniest thing ever. Maybe drive it by the Democratic convention.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 03:22:21 AM »
You know how dangerous it could be in the wrong neighborhood?  It would have to be filmed and would also be the funniest thing ever. Maybe drive it by the Democratic convention.
WELL ME AND OTHER TWO JEWS FROM BROOKLYN RODE WITH LOUD MUSIC AND JEWISH FLAGS ALL OVER THE CAR U SEEN PICTURES AT THE ISRAELI INDEPENDENCE DAY IN A MUSLIM NEIGHBORHOOD I BET THEY WILL WANT TO DO THIS TOO

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 03:26:57 AM »
NYC would get the largest attention.  Or Denver during the convention...I don't know if there are any JTFers over there though...

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 03:33:32 AM »
It would be interesting if the media would actually pick up the story.  They like to give attention to groups like Godhatesfags becasue its so outrageous.  They might go for the story to bash an anti-Obama movement but they may be worried about giving JTF notoriety.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 03:33:44 AM »
I THINK WE COULD DRIVE TO NYC AND DRIVE AROUND THERE WITH NAVIGATION BUT HOLD ON WHERE WOULD WE GET A TRUCK. WE COULD RENT ONE I THINK ITS PRETTY CHEAP IN BROOKLYN BUT WHAT ABOUT GAS ITS NOT THAT CHEAP... LOL

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 05:36:22 AM »
I saw that to promote the new Eddie Murphy movie, they are driving a giant plastic head of Eddie Murphy around Texas.  Perhaps JTF could rent a billboard or get one of those promo trucks to drive around NYC. 

To get attention, you could have a giant head of Obama with a turban and a Koran and drive it around the country or a crowded city.  People would be so outraged, that they would have to give JTF attention. 

Sounds like an interesting idea.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 02:17:50 PM »
we need some more people to see it..

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 03:11:45 PM »
problem is the controled-by-the-slime media "learned their lesson" about letting any of us get famous... they made that mistake by rav meir and they won't allow it to happen again if they can help it... nik. truth... out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 03:41:39 AM »
 :o :o :o

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 11:54:31 AM »
what's so shocking mamash...? nik.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 04:07:27 AM »
may be that nobody cares about such a great idea of advertising JTF