Author Topic: Free Game to cutback your aggression after a hard day  (Read 833 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Free Game to cutback your aggression after a hard day
« on: June 26, 2008, 09:40:27 AM »

Link to download: http://www.muslimmassacre.com/mmbeta.rar

Enjoy  :) :) :)

THE BETA

This beta will be up for a few days only so grab it while you can. There are a number of things that aren't in the beta which are listed here:

* Intro sequence visuals still incomplete, but the audio is finished, so you can listen to the rest of it if you wish.
* Instructions button doesn't do anything yet
* Levels 7-12 not in the beta
* Bosses 2 and 3 not in the beta

The beta does however have a "debug" level where you have unlimited lives and time. You get to play this if you beat the included 6 levels and boss.

HOW TO PLAY

The instructions screen isn't done yet, so this is how you play:

* Use the mouse to AIM
* Press mouse button 1 to fire your weapon
* Press mouse button 2 to throw grenades if you have any
* Use WASD to move your man

Each round lasts 90. If you are still alive after 90 seconds, enemies will stop spawning and all you have to do is clean up the rest of them to progress to the next round.

NOTES

* The rocket launcher will follow the cursor wherever you position it before exploding after one second of flight time. Even if you are almost surrounded by enemies, you can still guide a missile out of the crowd and explode it far enough away from you to be safe but still take down lots of guys.
* In their battle frenzy, the enemy may often accept friendly losses in order to kill you. Use enemy friendly fire to your advantage.
* Most of the other stuff you'll figure out on the way.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.muslimmassacre.com/mmbeta.rar

HOW YOU CAN HELP
* Report any bugs
* Provide download mirrors for the game when it is finished, and possibly a place to host the website. My current host will definitely take the site down once they receive enough complaints, which they have done to me before.
* Don't whinge about how offensive and "edgy" this is

Have fun!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:45:14 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Free Game to cutback your aggression after a hard day
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 09:47:55 AM »
This looks fun, can't wait. I'll play it when I get home and eat some nachos.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Free Game to cutback your aggression after a hard day
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 09:52:12 AM »
In level 2 you fight against Hamas gurillias. They shoot bursts. They killing more of their own people, than they hurt you.

It is like reality.  O0

In level three in addition to that you have to fight against suicide bombers.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani