Author Topic: New York: Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama got ZERO votes in 80 DIST.'s. NY  (Read 1317 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Black voters are heavily represented in the 94th Election District in Harlem's 70th Assembly District. Yet according to the unofficial results from the New York Democratic primary last week, not a single vote in the district was cast for Senator Barack Obama.

That anomaly was not unique. In fact, a review by The New York Times of the unofficial results reported on primary night found about 80 election districts among the city's 6,106 where Mr. Obama supposedly did not receive even one vote, including cases where he ran a respectable race in a nearby district.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/16/mystery-ny-results-say-o_n_87020.html

This has been kept UNDER THE CARPET.  I Wonder why.............
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Let me guess- the election officials were incompetent affirmative action fools also.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:05:27 PM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
should it matter?  They're going to vote for him now (if it is Harlem)

Secondly...Harlem?  Every other person there is illiterate or homeless..they probably forgot to vote!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Secondly...Harlem?  Every other person there is illiterate or homeless..they probably forgot to vote!

No, the votes were actually tallied incorrectly.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Were the blacks too dumb to find the Ballot place
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

No, the votes were actually tallied incorrectly.

EXACTLY Ben Yehuda- that Rev. Manning is IMPACTING black people in Harlem, and in other bad districts- this SHOULD bring SHAME, but it doesen't.
NY BLACKS ALWAYS VOTE. DONT KID YOURSELF.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I am pretty sure those shvartzas would vote for their bro no matter what. He got no votes cause the shvartza operating the machine was on crack.
I am urinating on a Koran.