Author Topic: Obama knows his way >AROUND< a ballot  (Read 1981 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Obama knows his way >AROUND< a ballot
« on: June 26, 2008, 04:52:54 PM »
       http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-070403obama-ballot,0,1843097.story?page=1

We need to attack this beast all day every day, I am with you 100% Cyberella.  NO TO OBAMA. NO. And Get off your DUFF Dobson!

I have a half day off here- my tooth!  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama knows his way >AROUND< a ballot
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 04:59:09 PM »
Dobson needs to keep exposing Obama's awful positions.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 05:06:21 PM »

Absolutely, he ALSO NEEDS to take a stand.

We have to:

#1. Vote McCain  OR

#2. Pray and hope that Bush declares Martial Law if the beasts on the sreets get out of hand.  OR

#3 TEA PARTY

So, those are your choices. Many in the heartland REFUSED to ome out and Vote Hunter, then Romney. IT IS THE FAULT OF THE (R) Party and fair weather Voters.  >:(  Go and look at the #'s in ILLINOIS, INDIANA, & OHIO... Is it ANY wonder why things are happening there that are NO good? We were blessed with freedom, and we IGNORE it, by NOT VOTING, because of "personal" convictions...So- people are FIRST before Country?? VERY BAD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 05:07:26 PM »

We have to:

#1. Vote McCain  OR

#2. Pray and hope that Bush declares Martial Law if the beasts on the sreets get out of hand.  OR

#3 TEA PARTY

So, those are your choices. Many in the heartland REFUSED to ome out and Vote Hunter, then Romney. IT IS THE FAULT OF THE (R) Party and fair weather Voters.  >:(  Go and look at the #'s in ILLINOIS, INDIANA, & OHIO... Is it ANY wonder why things are happening there that are NO good? We were blessed with freedom, and we IGNORE it, by NOT VOTING, because of "personal" convictions...So- people are FIRST before Country?? VERY BAD.

Lets have a Tea party I want to fight

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »

We have to:

#1. Vote McCain  OR

#3 TEA PARTY

lol  ;D ME TOO. YES WE CAN  ;)...............beat this beast.. that greco got it- what makes us think we cant DEFEAT this beast, with the HELP OF G-d?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 09:52:54 PM »

We have to:

#1. Vote McCain  OR

#3 TEA PARTY

I have a person voting Bob Barr on my email thread -many are doing this just out of spite, this is NOT a time to PLAY games with our nation. I AM VERY UPSET about this.  >:(  I like Cyndi McCain. She alone is almost worth it- he cant be THAT bad with a great wife, like I have been reading.. The INFLUENCE of a woman can MAKE  a man great.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 10:02:46 PM »

We have to:

#1. Vote McCain  OR

#3 TEA PARTY

Ooohh... I have my Indian outfit ready!!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 10:52:16 PM »

We have to:

#1. Vote McCain  OR

#3 TEA PARTY

GOOD, I have my 13th century Sword. LETS GO- there were only 37% of the colonies that even wanted to fight off England.  Well, we are the NOW 37%, people DONT KID YOURSELF- lots of people out there- are VERY MAD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 10:54:24 PM »

We have to:

#1. Vote McCain  OR

#3 TEA PARTY

GOOD, I have my 13th century Sword. LETS GO- there were only 37% of the colonies that even wanted to fight off England.  Well, we are the NOW 37%, people DONT KID YOURSELF- lots of people out there- are VERY MAD.

I have a couple of WW2 Trench knives and NATO OTF knives so i will be better at close combat :)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 10:56:57 PM »

We have to:

#1. Vote McCain  OR

#3 TEA PARTY

I have a couple of WW2 Trench knives and NATO OTF knives so i will be better at close combat :)

lol  ;D  like Wallace's men in Braveheart: YOU baahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhst*rds!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל