Author Topic: India monkey god idol for Obama  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: India monkey G-d idol for Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »
How can the Hindus of India would want a Muzzie where his brothes have murdered in terror so many Hindus

And the monkey looked like his wife.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 11:13:18 PM »
How can the Hindus of India would want a Muzzie where his brothes have murdered in terror so many Hindus

And the monkey looked like his wife.

I agree, there is a similarity.  :::D

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 02:00:47 AM »
What an appropriate idol for Obama--the resemblance is astounding. 

So basically Hindus worship monkeys, so they want Obama to be president.  Makes sense I guess.

Wow, an idiot who knows nothing about Hinduism, and he immediately concludes that Hindus worship monkeys. Is it any wonder that stupid jews/christians are hated by Hindus, including hindus who may actually oppose islamic terrorism and sympathize with the victims of terrorism? Oh, and btw, do jews and christians have sex with their moms, because they seem to worship virgin mary, a dead man on the cross, and all the rest of that [censored] which point in that direction? ;D

[censored] little jews, now I know why Hitler tried to gas you fuckers. [censored] little christians, now I know why muslims want to have your fagotty ass for breakfast. Muslims are far better than you freakish nazis. ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 02:09:22 AM »
SAY GOOD BY YOU AHOLE
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!