General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Adar, Sunday, February 18.

(1/8) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Chodesh Tov VeTarbeh BeSimchah.

Thank you for answering my racial questions.

I forgot to include these comments and questions when we did Take Back America together.

I would call your dark family members dark white. I have people in my family that are dark white. My grandmother is dark white but I call her white because she is a Caucasian Iraqi Jew. By the way, there are also blacks that are light black and are lighter than some white people such as Arabs or some Sfardic Jews.

Why didn't Ethiopians have to convert back to Judaism while The Bnei Menashe and other lost Jews did? Do you think Bnei Dan were scatterred in parts of The World other than Ethiopia?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

jsullivan:
I am posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe. He requests that you read every single statement, not just the questions.

1st Point: I know that Turks are Non-European just like Jews are Non-European. Both are white Asians. Do you agree that both Jews and Turks are white Asians?

2nd Point (This is all one point.): The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? Do you consider other peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be white? If not, why not? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey. On a related note, calling Orientals "Asians" is nonsense if all of the Caucasians in Asia such as the ones mentioned above as well as dark skinned Indians (Australoids) are also Asians as are Jews. We shouldn't be "politically correct" and use the word Asian for The Oriental Race. Also, it's not consistant because sometimes the people that use Asian for The Oriental Race also use it to refer to Indians. If you are referring specifically to the people with the slanty eyes, they should be called Oriental. Asian can mean Jews, Arabs, Persians, Indians, and Orientals, etc....

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Dear Chaim,

A: I'd like to ask you for an analysis of Dykael Wormer. He calls himself a "rabbi", but "crackhead" is far more apt. The question shouldn't be whether he's an addict, it should be is there a drug he hasn't used. He came of age in the '60s and was involved in all the rituals therein. I'd give a crisp new Ben Franklin to the first JTF member able to track him down, get him to whiz in a cup, and ship it off to the first employment-screening lab they can find; my guess is his urine will prove to be a Superfund lake in microcosm. His bizarre actions and theories suggest substance dependence to me. Chaim, is it your opinion that Wormer smokes, shoots, or snorts narcotics? 

B: Would JTF support the childfree movement if large numbers of Third Worlders could be persuaded to adopt that lifestyle?

Thanks as always, Chaimfan

judeanoncapta:
Dear Chaim,

Tommorow Condaskeeza Rice is going to be holding a conference with Smolmert and Abu Mazen. Do you think that this will be the start of a push to create a the 66th Muslim Nazi State and the 23rd Arab Nazi State? Will they be successful? The Evil ones are uniting. All the Arab Nazis in Fatah and Hamas united in Mecca at the prodding of Rice. The US Govt used to say they are giving weapons to Fatah  to fight Hamas but now the US Govt is trying to unite them. This Condaleeza Rice seems to want the Jews of Israel dead. If Hashem doesn't do a miracle, the State Dept and the self hating Jews like Smolmert will literally get us all killed. At what point will the old business you used to be in become useful again for Jews. Chaim, I think that there may be millions dead, Chas Veshalom. The unbeleivable hypocrisy of the US attacking multiple Arab Muslim Nazi countries while forcing Israel to give up theirs to the Muslim Nazis is unbeleivable. Hashem will certainly destroy the US if it continues such evil behavior.Sorry for ranting like this but I get worked up about this. I am very afraid for my people. Please give me your opinion on Rice and the US policy about forcing Israel into this suicide process.

Also, what do you think of the fact that the old King Abdullah of Jordan had Jewish Yemeni bodyguards? It's true I have photos. They are the Sofer family, they now live in Israel and teach Ancient Israelite fighting arts practiced by Yemenite Jews Do you think that these Jews did an evil thing protecting him?

Maimonides:
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Under a Kahanist government would all contracts, copyrights, wills, etc. be null and void. Would all legal matters be taken care of by a Sanhedrin? What would happen to all the unemployed lawyers? (Not that I would shed a tear for them)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version