Author Topic: Obama rises among Israeli Jews  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Obama rises among Israeli Jews
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 02:21:55 AM »
Well they are only slightly less insane than American Jews.  ???

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 02:23:07 AM »
Obama will have the Palimutts with hisi blessing trample all over Israel are they insane?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 02:25:36 AM »
And, your point is.....................?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 02:55:28 AM »
        A some thoughts came to mind while reflecting on this article:

1 ) The vast majority of the media is left wing in both the U.S.  and Israel.    As a result,  the biased coverage of the political campaign has influenced many in both countries to prefer Barack Hussein Obama over John McCain.   

2)  I have serious doubts that Barack Hussein Obama is the preferred choice of the young religious Jewish people of Israel.     Being that the birthrate in Israel is much higher amongst religious Jews than other Jews,     it's realistic to think that this poll is overestimating Obama support amongst youth.        It's hard to imagine that the heroic Jewish youth in Judea and Samaria would support Obama.      This is pronounced 100 fold if they have seen or heard any of Chaim's programs.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 03:15:56 AM »
Israeli jews are being lied to by the kikes who run the media there.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 03:31:35 AM »
The "polls" in Israel are manipulated and dishonest.

According to the polls, Shimon Peres won the election for prime minister 6 times. (Peres actually lost 6 times).

I don't believe these leftist liars. They know that if they show dumb American Jewish voters that Barack Hussein Obama is supported by Israelis, that that will help Obama with voters who are stupid enough to pay attention to such nonsense.

I speak to many Israeli Jewish youth, including non-religious and leftwing youth. The vast majority of Israeli Jewish youth are not only against Obama, they are genuinely worried about him becoming president G-d forbid.