Author Topic: Tina Grecos info was posted on StørmFrønt  (Read 3222 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Tina Grecos info was posted on StørmFrønt
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 02:37:08 PM »
I just read a post, Tina Greco is an upset Jew I guess.
She is mad at some rabbi and that's why she vented her anger on JTF
Or I didn't understand what Newman wrote.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 02:45:20 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008, 02:47:41 PM »
I think the biggest difference between whites and blacks when it comes to HATE is that blacks tend to take HATE more seriously, both in the way we would react to it and the way we deliver it.  

I get extremely annoyed and pissed off with black bigots because like you said, it's a waste and misguided energy.  It's also very hypocritical.  Why would you allow yourself to become just like the people who hate you?  But I can't hate black bigots as much because they aren't the ones who are evil towards me.

The first part, you have a great point.  Whites have never really been hated before..therefore, very few have a chip on their shoulder.  Most Blacks, on the other hand, have a huge chip on their shoulder.

Why are black bigots not evil towards you?  Why are white bigots evil towards you?

Personally, I rarely come across blacks who show their bigotry.  The ones I have seen are much fewer than the ones who are relatively normal.  I have seen even fewer white bigots (as in Neo-Nazis, skinheads).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »
I just read a post, Tina Greco is an upset Jew I guess.
She is mad at some rabbi and that's why she vented her anger on JTF
Or I didn't understand what Newman wrote.

she had mentioned to me way back (and perhaps it's on the askDr.Dan love Dr. show in teh jewish dating seciont) that she was very invovled with an ultraorthodox rabbi and something about her divorce and late husband...etc etc...I dont' remember any of it...but it shoudl be in there some where..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »
                                                                                                                  בס''ד

This story gets crazier by the minute. Who knows what this latest incident is all about?

But there are certain things we do know:

Fact: Tina Greco openly threatened on Guzofsky's forum to post on StørmFrønt, which is the world's largest Nazi web site.

Fact: Tina Greco openly defended StørmFrønt on Guzofsky's forum. Greco said that StørmFrønt is not a Nazi web site.

Fact: Tina Greco defended the Klan just before she was banned from JTF. Greco said that the Klan is not Nazi and not anti-Semitic. On several Nazi web sites, Greco's user name is the "Klanswoman from Australia".

Fact: Tina Greco posted a picture of JTF members on Guzofsky's forum, and then threatened to post the same picture on StørmFrønt, which she did shortly thereafter.

Fact: Tina Greco put my former home address and phone number in her signature on Guzofsky's forum, and then posted it on StørmFrønt after openly threatening to do so. My former address and phone number were given to Greco by that other evil, immoral piglet Kelly Scott.

Fact: Kelly Scott continues to do everything possible to support Greco even though she knows what Greco has done. Kelly Scott does this even though her own illegitimate child has an Israeli Jewish father Liron Horowitz - which means that the Nazis that Scott is helping Greco use would murder her own out of wedlock son.

This is one of the sickest stories I have ever witnessed.

But let me tell you what will happen here:

1. These facts will remain on the google search engines and will expose Greco and Scott.

2. There is an investigation into this in Australia. I don't know if it will lead to any criminal indictment of Greco. I have no idea what will happen, and I don't even know how their sytem works.

3. JTF will continue to provide information on Greco's threats to murder her elderly patients to Greco's employer.

4. Even though this will remain on the search engines as a continuing punishment for Greco and Scott for trying to harm JTF members, this issue will become less and less important on the JTF forum. In the near future, the issue will be a very minor one for JTF. Because we have much more important things to deal with. In the next week, we will be making major structural changes to prepare JTF for our campaign to defeat Barack Hussein Obama.