Author Topic: Chaim's Video- No concessions to release captives- You must see this one!  (Read 821 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Every JTF member must watch:  "No Concessions to Release Captives,"  this video has subtitles in English.   I'm so glad Dan Ben  Noah translated this video.  I've watched it twice already.

This is the most powerful JTF video I have ever seen.  WOW!  Chaim doesn't mince any words here.

Arabs kidnappings of Jewish soldiers and attacks of any kind on Jewish civilians is sincerely addressed.  Without a doubt, Chaim means every word of it.

Every Israeli who watches this video can see the genuine sincerity of Chaim.  Any self respecting Israeli Jew, who gives a dammm about Jewish blood, would demand that Chaim be allowed in Israel. 

I pray that the Israeli citizens get this message,  wake up, and exert tremendous pressure on the Israeli government for this to happen. 

The trick is to apply the right pressure at the right time.  I'm sure Chaim has ideas about this, and when the Israeli movement reaches a certain threshhold, supporters will be able to flex their muscles and make something happen.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Dan Ben Noah is a saint! What a great job he is doing translating these videos.