Author Topic: Rage and hatred over Israel's "prisoner swap" with Hezbollah.  (Read 4757 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
 >:( >:( >:(

I perhaps have never been as furious with the nation of Israel--both its government/military and its citizenry as I am today. By an overwhelming majority (22-3), Olmert (ys"vz)'s cabinet voted to release at least five Hezbollah Nazi soldiers, including the uniquely sadistic and demonic butcher Samir Kuntar, who bludgeoned a five-year-old girl to death in front of her father and then poked out his eyes so that would be the last thing he saw (before killing him too), and the missing soldiers' families, virtually all high rabbis of Israel, and the majority of the Israeli public completely support this abomination>:(

It was bad enough that Olmert started a disastrous war with Hezbollah--with more IDF soldiers killed than Hezbollah terrorists--by sending eighteen-year-old conscripts and 45-year old reservists into battle against hardened fighters in their '30s who had been trained in modern warfare by their Iranian and Russian masters since childhood. It was bad enough that Olmert continues to hand over Jewish hilltops and communities over to Israeli Arab Nazi murderers. This is simply too evil for words. I will pray right now that this pig of a bowel movement of a cockroach of an Israeli prime minister receive the most torturous penalty imaginable for this abomination:

"L-rd Jesus, I ask that you will visit down the greatest imaginable wrath on this fiendish traitor of Your people, who has not only inflicted untold misery on your nation, but is hereby committing himself to the most wicked miscarriage of right and wrong that the world has ever foreseen. I ask that it would be your will to strike him with a cruel and unremitting terminal illness--one that will not only torment the remaining days he has on this earth, but that will result in great humiliation. Whatever you choose it to be, L-rd--genital gangrene, pancreatic cancer, a vile autoimmune disorder--I will be satisfied. And finally, not that you were not planning on doing this already, but I ask that you will reserve for him an especially brutal seat in Gehenom, barring his complete repentance--which I do not foresee. In your holy Name, Amen."

Words cannot express this Gentile's rage right now. I am positively livid, to the point where I am questioning what the use is of continuing to support or care about the nation of Israel or the Jewish people at all anymore. The Bible and general divine observation tell me to; common sense tells me I am working myself up and making myself feel like hell for nothing. The level of self-hatred of the average Israeli crossed the line from nutty into pathological a long time ago; this level of self-hatred is utterly depraved and wicked.

I do not care what the caveats are in the families of the soldiers' (all brutally executed by Hezbollah after their capture [which the United Nazis has ruled to be completely lawful and the product of due process]) minds, or the rabbis who have ruled that this is "halachically necessary", or the everyday Israelis who are going along with this; nothing even remotely excuses it. It may be true that nobody is enthusiastic about this--the average Israeli is "deeply troubled" by this, but thinks there is no other choice--but that does not grant any brownie points with Adonai. The sick, degenerate bastards who feel like that would probably hand over their own mothers to Auschwitz if the Nazis told them that if they did that they would slow down the Shoah.

As to the rabbis who support this--I am a Gentile and have no idea what halacha regarding dead Jewish bodies held by Amalekites, but I will make the charge that this is yet another case of beastly hypocrisy coming from Israel's holy men. These same rabbis--who allegedly cannot violate a single letter of Torah/Talmud--had no problems with supporting various Israeli handovers of sacred land over to Amalek. Now, all of a sudden, they decide that they cannot violate Torah rules about Jewish burial? Again, speaking as a Christian who does not understand what Jewish law really states, I pretty much think that G-d would value justice for the families of terror victims over some technicalities regarding fragments of corpses. (Not that 30 years of the good life in a country-club holding facility ever constituted "justice" for the devil Kuntar.)

These self-hating frauds, losers, and leeches even oppose the most basic equitable treatment here--i.e. shipping over the bodies of Hezbollah mass murderers with pig parts. In fact, damn few Israelis want to do anything to disrespect The Prophet and the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (Satan) who sent him.

In my rage, I am going to close with this: any Israeli who supports this fiendish travesty, whether out of real agreement, desperation, desire to see Jewish burials, fear of Hezbollah, etc. deserves to burn in Gehenom forever. At a bare minimum--I would love to see the L-rd resurrect Eichmann (ys"vz) himself so that he can personally lead all 22 Cabinet members who supported this (along with Buttholmert), and their disgusting families and friends, right to the ovens. At maximum--I think the Israeli nation deserves any punishment it receives from the Almighty for being a party to this hideous perversion of justice--and trust me, it will be a horrific one.

Chaimfan.

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Re: Rage and hatred over Israel's "prisoner swap" with Hezbollah.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 09:21:38 PM »
I agree they are morons they must have died while being kidnapped. Olmert the old spade
DukeNukem

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 09:26:01 PM »
Here is what I would do, if I was in charge.

I would ask for a list of most demanded by Hamas & Hezbullah terrorists who are in Israeli prison to make it seem like I am willing to release them.

Next I would say to them that I will personally be shooting 10 of those terrorists a day, untill they release our soldiers.

If they kill our soldiers, I will promise that every day I will find 10 new terrorists and will execute them on the spot.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 09:53:20 PM »
 It just doesn't make sense to trade living terrorist prisoners for dead Jewish soldiers?  What was the Israeli government's reasoning? 

Now, the Arabs have no reason to keep kidnapped Israeli soldiers alive, as Israel just accepted  dead soldiers in a trade for living terrorists.

A first grader knows that something smells here.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 09:58:09 PM »
The Israeli army should kill all the Muslims who tried to perpetrate an attack on the Jewish people

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 10:04:59 PM »
Here's what I would do.

Tell them if our soldiers are not released we will find out which city they are in and not even cackaroche will survive in that city. It will be wiped completely off the face of the map with every last trace of life destroyed. The soldiers would be returned in due course.

C.F.,

Please know that there are still some Jews that have not lost their minds. It's always been a small group of Jews throughout history that get it (look how few the Maccabees were) but we're still here and we need your support to change history.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 10:06:52 PM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 10:31:14 PM »
C.F.,

Please know that there are still some Jews that have not lost their minds. It's always been a small group of Jews throughout history that get it (look how few the Maccabees were) but we're still here and we need your support to change history.
Yeah, I do know, of course, but you are right, it is a small group. It is growing, finally, thanks to Chaim, but it is still small. Chaim really needs to be more fire/brimstone and warn Israelis of the eternal consequences of living like this and supporting these evil deeds.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 12:11:23 AM »
Were giving away a convicted child-killer, a man who bashed the skull of a four-year-old with the butt of his rifle for what? For bodies and a "report" about the whereabouts of Ron Arad? And they say Jews are smart people.

I am sickened beyond words that the SOB isn't in an electric chair, insteads he'll be getting a hero's parade back in Lebanon in a matter of days.

My cousin told me if Kuntar gets out, all hell breaks loose. I have a bad feeling this is only the tip of the iceberg and the worst is yet to come.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »
insteads he'll be getting a hero's parade back in Lebanon in a matter of days.
And I guarantee you the Maronite "Christian" walking turds over there will be the first to uncork the champagne.  >:(

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 01:01:28 AM »
A little off topic but i have to say that the balance of power will not always be same israel must nuke arab countries now because usa is getting weaker and weaker europe is getting islamified china is also growing within 30-50 years israeli air superiority will completely be gone as arab will acquire more advanced fighters and these arabs will kill every jewish man women and children if the arabs are not nuked then i dont think israel will survive this this the grim reality :-\ :-\

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 01:21:13 AM »

C.F.  and everyone,   if you have some time available in the next couple of days,   I highly recommend that you listen to the "Ask JTF Show" that Chaim did on August 2, 2006.    I just happened to listen to that program several hours ago.   

Around the 1 hour, 5 minute mark,   Chaim mentions a conservation that he and some other proud Jewish people had with former North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms.   What Jesse Helms mentioned is something that ties in directly to the discussion in this thread,   including the frustration that we are having as a result of the decisions being made by the establishment in Israel.    It's a very important message that former Senator Helms expressed.   Chaim's praise of former Senator Helms certainly was attention getting:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl

2006-08-02, show c is the program.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 02:16:00 AM »
Like I said, there will be big consequences from above for engineering this evil, and Israel will deserve all that it gets.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 06:59:58 AM »
insteads he'll be getting a hero's parade back in Lebanon in a matter of days.
And I guarantee you the Maronite "Christian" walking turds over there will be the first to uncork the champagne.  >:(
Kuntar is a Druse not a Maronite
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 08:06:18 AM »
I've found articles on the internet that say the German Ministry for Foreign Affairs and its head Frank Walter Steinmeier arranged this deal. Disgusting.

As if that wasn't bad enough the Israeli cabinet confirmed this nonsense. Hard to believe.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 08:09:34 AM »
I've found articles on the internet that say the German Ministry for Foreign Affairs and its head Frank Walter Steinmeier arranged this deal. Disgusting.

As if that wasn't bad enough the Israeli cabinet confirmed this nonsense. Hard to believe.

Steinmeier is a abnomination. This is a real crypto-Nazi  >:( >:( >:(

He allied himself openly with radical Muslimes, who praises the Murder of Theo van Gogh. This is a prooven fact!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 08:10:23 AM »

Frank Walter Steinmeier arranged this deal. Disgusting.
He is a closet Bolshevik like Olmert ,what makes me laugh about these Bolsheviks[Steinmeier and Olmert] they are always dressed in very expensive suits yet they want socialim   for common people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 08:24:08 AM »

He is a closet Bolshevik like Olmert ,what makes me laugh about these Bolsheviks[Steinmeier and Olmert] they are always dressed in very expensive suits yet they want socialim   for common people

But it is interesting. In the last time stands his name so often in relation with Muzzie-colloboration and endangering of Jewish lifes ...

First his RAP with Muhabet

Then his pressure for "peace" in Near-East

His hard pushing for the turkish EU-joining

Last week the evil Palestine conference in Berlin

And now he is helping Smollmert to reinforce the Hisbollah troops and Israel gets in exchange two in prison murdered prisoners of war

CHAIM WAS RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING: Even Hitler would be proud of this beast. >:( >:( >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 08:26:47 AM »

But it is interesting. In the last time stands his name so often in relation with Muzzie-colloboration and endangering of Jewish lifes ...

And now he is helping Smollmert to reinforce the Hisbollah troops and Israel gets in exchange two in prison murdered prisoners of war

CHAIM WAS RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING: Even Hitler would be proud of this beast. >:( >:( >:(
Steinmeier  is an evil leftist as well as olmert.Olmert,Steimeier and Obama are 3 clowns
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 08:29:30 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 08:29:13 AM »

Steinmeier  is an evil leftist as well as olmert

But sincerly, this guy is a "special" leftist. He comes from the pit of hell itself  :(