Author Topic: Iran aims missiles at Dimona  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Iran aims missiles at Dimona
« on: June 29, 2008, 03:23:22 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/149013

Iran aiming Shihab missiles at Israel, specifically Dimona, to warn that it will strike back for any attack on its nuclear sites.   Shihabs can be fitted with nuclear warheads if they have any.   That being said, if you do have nukes of your own, why aim at Dimona?

(IsraelNN.com) ran has moved ballistic missiles into launch positions, with Israel’s Dimona nuclear plant among the possible targets, according to defense sources as reported Sunday in the London-based Times newspaper.

According to the report, Iran moved a number of Shahab-3B missiles, which have an estimated range of more than 1,250 miles, following a reported large-scale exercise earlier this month in which the Israel Air Force flew en masse over the Mediterranean in an apparent rehearsal for a threatened attack on Iran’s nuclear installations.

The defense sources said Iran was preparing to retaliate for any onslaught by firing missiles at Dimona, the location of [Israel]'s nuclear reactor.

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer
Re: Iran aims missiles at Dimona
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 04:34:18 AM »
Lebanese Militia Affiliated with Hizbullah Blows Up a Model of Israeli Nuclear Plant

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1780.htm

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 05:12:07 AM »
Hmmm. I don't know how good Iran's missile arsenal is, but I do not rule out that the joke that the modern Israel defensive system is has been thoroughly penetrated by Iranian intelligence--or helped by various modern-day Vanunus.  >:(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 08:35:52 AM »
Hmmm. I don't know how good Iran's missile arsenal is, but I do not rule out that the joke that the modern Israel defensive system is has been thoroughly penetrated by Iranian intelligence--or helped by various modern-day Vanunus.  >:(

Chaimfan, I actually don't think that they have been infiltrated. Lets not forget that while the regime over in Israel is evil, they dont want to die. They do have very advanced systems to knock out one of those missiles and I don't believe that Iran will get a missile anywhere near Israel. lets not forget that Islamic brains aren't very good with technology.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 10:11:31 AM »

Chaimfan, I actually don't think that they have been infiltrated. Lets not forget that while the regime over in Israel is evil, they dont want to die. They do have very advanced systems to knock out one of those missiles and I don't believe that Iran will get a missile anywhere near Israel. lets not forget that Islamic brains aren't very good with technology.

Exactly. Islamic brains are terrible with technology. Especially nuclear technology. That's why they always need help from the Chinese, Russians, and North Koreans. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 12:42:15 PM »
Wait, isn't Dimona also the area where the cult of the Black Hebrews live...the polygamist Black Hebrews?

I'm sure they would be so displeased.... :::D

but yeh...oooo....i'm shaking i'm shaking what Iran and Hezballah threatens to do....Israel will stop Iran's and Hezballa's rockets and missles and flatten each one of them..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein