Author Topic: To the greatest President ever, Well in my book anyway  (Read 2884 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: To the greatest President ever, Well in my book anyway
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 08:39:53 PM »
Don't you think also it was also good from Reagan as far as the Mideast goes to say basically we will stay out of it, you guys do what you need to do.  There wasn't no on going "Peace talk" and this was very good for Israel.  Wasn't constant pressure after pressure for so called peace to Arab butchers.

After what we have been getting since Reagan and really, before Reagan,  I rather settle for Reagan.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Patriot

• Junior JTFer
  • Tu Ne Cede Malis
Re: To the greatest President ever, Well in my book anyway
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 04:24:35 AM »
Reagan is awesome and I'm a big fan of his. I'm not sure if i would call him the greatest president ever though. I'd have to say any of the presidential founding fathers were better.

There's some quote out there I agree with. goes something along the lines of Reagan was smart but not wise.

IMO Ronald Regan is the greatest ambassador for freedom i have ever heard speak. His oratory skills are also superb.

Ronald Reagan  O0