Author Topic: IRAN RETALIATION  (Read 1750 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
IRAN RETALIATION
« on: June 29, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »
Iran has put all of it's most advanced missiles in launching position. Iran has said that they will launch a full scale missile assault on Israel if attacked by Israel. They say they will also cut off oil supply to the Persian Golf, which will directly effect us.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: IRAN RETALIATION
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »
Iran had better stop messing with Gd, He could get ANGRY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 11:47:11 AM »
Iran has put all of it's most advanced missiles in launching position. Iran has said that they will launch a full scale missile assault on Israel if attacked by Israel. They say they will also cut off oil supply to the Persian Golf, which will directly effect us.

Believe me, we're shaking! ::) :::D Anyone who this scares, needs help!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 11:50:03 AM »

You are right. Iran is the one who is really shaking.  :::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 12:09:40 PM »
I was wondering, considering that this whole Iran problem started with that terrorist lover Habib Al Sayed Carter back in the '70s. We should have bombed Iran after the Hostage crisis. Can we use Carter as amunition and fire him into Iran. I think he'll fit right in with the rest of those terrorists!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 03:41:28 PM »
Israel needs to turn that entire desert into glass

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 01:32:24 AM »
I guess the only reason Israel has not done it yet is due to the fact that the US has not yet backed them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 02:38:18 AM »
Sadly, because Israel has waited so very long, and allowed her training and readiness standards to so decline, this may not be a huge walk-in-the-park anymore. Iran has sophisticated Russian air defenses now--perhaps even the Russians to operate them as well.

Unless the IAF does this soon, has been really up on their training and evasive maneuvers and equipment, and does not (as usual) place sparing Muzzie "civilians" over getting the job done, expect some Israeli pilots to lose their lives.  :(

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 10:22:45 AM »
As I said, Israel will only do it with assistance from the United States, and Bush is trying to launch an attack but his military advisers say no.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 11:52:01 AM »

I don't know. They have had a lot of help from traiterous Russians and Chinese. They have built big rockets, bigger than Scuds. Iranians are no primitive Muslime Arats.

This is more advanced technology than in the first and second Gulf war.

The best would be if the Mossad would locate the missle depots and the airforce would hit them hard too. At least those of the newer missles.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 12:26:45 PM »
Obama will stop Israel from any attack. Also Israel will not do anything before the US elections
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 12:31:14 PM »
I would take my chances with their conventional rockets rather with their soon to be nuclear warhead BM.

Israel must retaliate by bombing Iranian and Lebanese cities to restore its deterrence.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 12:37:37 PM »
Iran's missile "defenses" are almost certainly located in huge population centers like Tehran. If it wants any shot of taking them out, the IAF needs to forget about this "sparing Iranian civilians" horsecrap.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 01:31:15 PM »
Obama will stop Israel from any attack. Also Israel will not do anything before the US elections
Actually it's quite the opposite. Israel says that they are comfortable with the Bush Administration, and will make a move under Bush as president and before the election.

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 02:02:33 PM »
Iran's missile "defenses" are almost certainly located in huge population centers like Tehran. If it wants any shot of taking them out, the IAF needs to forget about this "sparing Iranian civilians" horsecrap.
The fingerless gloves are comming off.
DukeNukem