Author Topic: Let's see if we can dig up some dirt  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Let's see if we can dig up some dirt
« on: June 30, 2008, 11:50:15 PM »

Let's look at the most likely nominees for Obama. He could surprise us, but it will never hurt to know the enemy anyway.

Let's see what kind of dirt we can dig up on each of them.

As soon as he announces a nominee, or it's obvious who he will pick, start slamming washingtonpost.com with that dirt and info and also those of us who make videos can make a video about all the bad things about the Vice presidential nominee.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Let's see if we can dig up some dirt
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 11:54:03 PM »

Let's look at the most likely nominees for Obama. He could surprise us, but it will never hurt to know the enemy anyway.

As soon as he announces a nominee, or it's obvious who he will pick, start slamming washingtonpost.com with that dirt and info and also those of us who make videos can make a video about all the bad things about the Vice presidential nominee.
  this is weird- but does anyone think maybe obama will chose lieberman?  just to make it look like he "is with the Jews??" I dont know- who knows with this butthead.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 11:55:29 PM »
People are still indicating Hillary, I seriously doubt she wants any part of this cause she wanted to be the top dog. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 12:01:24 AM »
I think you have a good point there Paulette, he may try to overcome the Muslim stigma by choosing a Jewish running mate. I don't think he'd tap Lieberman in particular because Lieberman has aligned with McCain though.

As for Hillary I think she's just a distraction from his real choice.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 12:16:10 AM »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 12:24:48 AM »

this is weird- but does anyone think maybe obama will chose Lieberman?  just to make it look like he "is with the Jews??" I dont know- who knows with this butthead.
I really doubt Lieberman. But, I am one of the few people who actually thought he would choose Clinton. But VP is anyone's ballgame on both McSane and Osama's side.

My dream ticket: McSane and Giuliani!!!!!

I think Obama will choose a southern Democrat, that has credibility with Blue Collar voters.

McCain's most wise decision would be Huckabee or Romney!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 02:19:08 AM »
Whoever is the most evil will be the choice.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 05:49:23 PM »
I think he is going to ask Hilary (he will opt to the strategically smartest choice), and that she will accept the offer.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 05:55:58 PM »
  There is enough dirt on obama- more than one could shake a stick at- I gave everyone the email adress of the FEC with a DEMAND for the list of contributers to his campaign- as it is now, they are saying that the FEC database cannot 'handle' all of the contributions- THAT IS A LIE. LIE LIE. I would urge you all to send the email, I emailed 1000 plus people today or more- that are all emailing- we have a RIGHT to know WHO is contributing to him- there are UNEMPLOYED HOUSEWIVES that have give THOUANDS- FRAUD FRAUD, and people from QATAR?? UH HELLO? If we make this big enough, this will BURY HIM, my perception of this is that there is a LOT OF FRAUD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates