Author Topic: Farewell Israel  (Read 1623 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Farewell Israel
« on: March 23, 2008, 01:14:44 PM »
This is by far the best documentary I have seen on Islam and Israel, it pulls no punches and actually shows why by Islamic theology the Muslims have no choice but to make war on the Infidel. Furthermore it actually exposes the Sinai surrender as the pure insanity it was, and part of Menachem Begin's psychology http://www.farewellisrael.com/home.html
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Farewell Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 02:27:37 PM »
How can I watch it? without bying it of course :P
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »

;D

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 06:17:08 PM »
I dont know of it being on the web anywhere for free, but I can tell you it is very much worth buying. As I wrote before it is the only documentary I have seen, even among pro-Israel, or anti-Islam productions that explains in a way anyone can understand the nature of Islam and their wars.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

newman

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 06:28:02 PM »

;D

I hope those Indian FAL rifles make it to the US surplus market. :)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »

;D

It looks like INSAS.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 02:12:45 PM »

;D

As long as their not as horribly made as the INSAS, no idea how anyone could screw up a basic AK47 design.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 02:49:23 PM »

;D

As long as their not as horribly made as the INSAS, no idea how anyone could screw up a basic AK47 design.

I have to disagree here the new version of insas have been  improved didnt the m16 had the same problems when they were first introduced in nam that the us army wrere abandoning their m16 and picking up ak47 as for the nepalese army incidence first of all those soldiers didnt have their cleaning kits and were very poorly trained

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 02:53:21 PM »
INSAS rifle: Indian Army says upgrade will make it world class

NEW DELHI: In spite of criticism by Nepal of its mainstay - the INSAS rifle - the Indian Army is eagerly awaiting a comprehensive upgrade programme that it says will "put it effectively on a par with rifles made by the US and Israel."

The upgrade, scheduled to be completed by the middle of 2006, will endow INSAS with cutting-edge night-fighting capabilities, improved target designation and under-barrel grenade launchers.

At the Infantry Commanders’ Conference in Mhow on July 20-21, Army Chief Gen J.J. Singh had come out in strong support of the INSAS.

"By the middle of next year, the INSAS 5.56 standard assault rifle (SAR) will be equipped with laser designators, night-vision scopes and tritium radioluminisescent sights for combat in low light conditions and under-barrel grenade launchers (UBGLs)", a senior Army officer said.

It was their absence that had compelled the Army to order 3,400 Israeli-made Tavor-21 rifles at a cost of $20 million in October 2002 for its seven Special Forces (SF) battalions. The consignments will begin arriving by the end of the year.

Until the Israeli rifles arrive, the SF will continue to use a mix of AK-47 and INSAS. At the Mhow conference, the Army had also decided to arm at least one Rashtriya Rifles (RR) battalion with the Israeli rifles.

The Army says there are two "minor" problems with the INSAS rifle -- the cracking of its fibre-plastic magazine because of extreme temperature changes and leakage of oil from the gas regulator chamber, both of which have apparently been rectified.

The Army Chief is also understood to have recommended the junking of the old 9mm carbines in use by the field commanders. This would, however, pose a problem since the development of INSAS carbine variant’s had been delayed and it could be at least two years before it was ready for use.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »

;D

I have to disagree here the new version of insas have been  improved didnt the m16 had the same problems when they were first introduced in nam that the us army wrere abandoning their m16 and picking up ak47 as for the nepalese army incidence first of all those soldiers didnt have their cleaning kits and were very poorly trained

The m16 is still a piece of garbage, direct gas is a very dirty design. I wouldn't trust my life on one nor could you pay me to use one for free. A perfectly clean chrome lined colt AR15 jamming at the field range in completely clean environment, imagine using one in the desert, no thanks. Too many soldiers lost their lives because of the politics within the military and screwing around with the powders in the ammunition. I don't want a rifle that works "most of the time".

Fancy optics and laser sights don't mean a whole lot if the rifle doesn't go "bang"

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »
I have watched the trailer. This speech of Achmadinedschad is like the well known speech of Goebbels in 1943.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 12:59:15 PM »
Who has seen this? I cannot find it in stores.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.