Author Topic: I need my Jewish friends to help me out I got stumbled on something  (Read 937 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I went yesterday to check out some Jewish pages mainly Zionist so I can add them on mine the more I get the higher I get in ratings,  anyway, I came a cross something called "Progressive Zionist"  I took a look inside it had the most leftist, communistic philosophy and propaganda including Israel "peace for land"  and "war is never an answer"

What exactly is a Progressive Zionist? It sounds like the title alone contradicts
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I need my Jewish friends to help me out I got stumbled on something
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »
I actually never heard this term before. In Israel we have people proudly calling themselves "Post Zionists".

Basically they say they don't care about the Zionist (that is- Jewish) idea. They are just citizens of a country named Israel, as do the Arabs citizens. I think that many of them prefer or accept a one state solution (meaning one Arab state all over the land of Israel) rather than a two states solution (One Arab state, and one soon to be Arab state of Israel with Arabs 'fugees' allowed to enter and to breed uncontrollably).

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 03:42:01 PM »
Progressive Zionists are anti Israel they go by many names post zionists as well as progressive zionists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 03:45:25 PM »
This new names leftists always come up with are ridiculous.

Progressive Zionists   ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 04:08:24 PM »
This new names leftists always come up with are ridiculous.

Progressive Zionists   ;D

Zionism is the movement to create a Jewish state and these people are "progressively" rolling it back.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »
I think post-zionists might be those that want a binational state.

Not a jewish state.

So they would change the national anthem "soul of a jew yearns" for example. Not sure what they'd want for israel independence day, maybe ceasing its practice, and celebrate the day that they G-d forbid, make israel the "binational" state.  And they'd probably eventually rename it so it's no longer called Israel. If they live that long.

Since they remove the jewish aspect, they would probably lose the "law of return"(for jews).  So as to be like any other country.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 04:54:31 PM »
I think post-zionists might be those that want a binational state.

Not a jewish state.

So they would change the national anthem "soul of a jew yearns" for example. Not sure what they'd want for israel independence day, maybe ceasing its practice, and celebrate the day that they G-d forbid, make israel the "binational" state.  And they'd probably eventually rename it so it's no longer called Israel. If they live that long.

Since they remove the jewish aspect, they would probably lose the "law of return"(for jews).  So as to be like any other country.

They know full well the real meaning of a 'binational' state. They are committed traitors.