Author Topic: A Paper I Just Wrote On The Vietnam War  (Read 1865 times)

admin

A Paper I Just Wrote On The Vietnam War
« on: January 23, 2007, 02:14:46 AM »
I had mixed feelings about the Vietnam War song collection CD. I liked some of the songs. Other songs I didn’t like. I simply liked the way some songs sounded. Other songs didn’t sound good to me. Other songs I objected to on moral grounds.

My favorite song was the one by Billy Joel that was on the video we watched on the first day of class. I liked the tune of the song. I like his songs in general. That is part of the reason I liked it. It wasn’t necessarily a political song but rather a recollection of the war. It said that “we had no home front” meaning there were no people rallying behind the war in support of the troops at home. This contrasts with World War II when there were rallying songs for the war.

Some of the songs I didn’t like just sounded horrible. They sounded like noise to me. I like music with a good flow, not music with senseless noise. Some of the song were too Hippy for me. I don’t agree with the Hippy counter culture.

There were a few songs I objected to on moral grounds. An example was Give Peace A Chance by John Lennon. Not only was it ranting noise, but it was also an ultra Left Wing dovish song. Whether or not you agree with going to war in Vietnam, peace at all costs even with your worst enemies is an evil idea. These same people today even oppose fighting Muslim terrorists who belong to a religion that commands them to exterminate all Non-Muslim “infidels”. The other song I objected to was Imagine. I like the tune but the words are pure evil. This particular singer doesn’t even have a good voice. The original version by Lennon at least sounded good. This version only had good instrument music. The words of this song have been compared to a New World Order with no borders and One World Government. The idea of no religion and no countries is an evil Marxist ideology, the same ideology that the United States was fighting against in Vietnam.

I personally feel that the war in Vietnam was also part of a New World Order conspiracy by the liberal Democrats of the Johnson Administration to interfere in the internal politics of another country. The Communists in Vietnam were not a threat to America. They ended up winning the way anyway which proves nothing bad happened from them staying in power other than America losing the war. The anti-war movement was a movement of Liberal fighting other Liberals. As a real Conservative, I oppose the war from the right. But once the war started, there should have been a strategy to win the war. President Nixon could have changed the strategy when he entered office but he followed the same defeatist policies instead of launching a strong offensive. Now we see in Iraq a similar war but this time by a so-called Conservative President with his own agenda for international power. I think he should have not gone to war in Iraq and instead destroyed all the Iranian nuclear reactors from the air because it is insane to go in and occupy an enemy Muslim country that can’t be democratized. They can’t be changed. They should only be deterred by bombing strategic targets. The Vietnam and Iraq Wars are both part of a Neo-Con agenda run by the corporate elites for World domination.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: A Paper I Just Wrote On The Vietnam War
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 02:29:25 AM »
The Bolshevists wanted to see us intentionally lose Vietnam and to murder tens of thousands of our best and brightest in that hellhole. These losses, after all, would not only weaken us militarily, but destroy our morale in the event of an outright war with the Soviet Union or China, and our crushed national spirit would have less energy to resist One World utopian schemes.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 03:35:52 PM »
I always hated the Beatles

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 11:43:31 AM »
I had mixed feelings about the Vietnam War song collection CD. I liked some of the songs. Other songs I didn’t like. I simply liked the way some songs sounded. Other songs didn’t sound good to me. Other songs I objected to on moral grounds.

My favorite song was the one by Billy Joel that was on the video we watched on the first day of class. I liked the tune of the song. I like his songs in general. That is part of the reason I liked it. It wasn’t necessarily a political song but rather a recollection of the war. It said that “we had no home front” meaning there were no people rallying behind the war in support of the troops at home. This contrasts with World War II when there were rallying songs for the war.

Some of the songs I didn’t like just sounded horrible. They sounded like noise to me. I like music with a good flow, not music with senseless noise. Some of the song were too Hippy for me. I don’t agree with the Hippy counter culture.

There were a few songs I objected to on moral grounds. An example was Give Peace A Chance by John Lennon. Not only was it ranting noise, but it was also an ultra Left Wing dovish song. Whether or not you agree with going to war in Vietnam, peace at all costs even with your worst enemies is an evil idea. These same people today even oppose fighting Muslim terrorists who belong to a religion that commands them to exterminate all Non-Muslim “infidels”. The other song I objected to was Imagine. I like the tune but the words are pure evil. This particular singer doesn’t even have a good voice. The original version by Lennon at least sounded good. This version only had good instrument music. The words of this song have been compared to a New World Order with no borders and One World Government. The idea of no religion and no countries is an evil Marxist ideology, the same ideology that the United States was fighting against in Vietnam.

I personally feel that the war in Vietnam was also part of a New World Order conspiracy by the liberal Democrats of the Johnson Administration to interfere in the internal politics of another country. The Communists in Vietnam were not a threat to America. They ended up winning the way anyway which proves nothing bad happened from them staying in power other than America losing the war. The anti-war movement was a movement of Liberal fighting other Liberals. As a real Conservative, I oppose the war from the right. But once the war started, there should have been a strategy to win the war. President Nixon could have changed the strategy when he entered office but he followed the same defeatist policies instead of launching a strong offensive. Now we see in Iraq a similar war but this time by a so-called Conservative President with his own agenda for international power. I think he should have not gone to war in Iraq and instead destroyed all the Iranian nuclear reactors from the air because it is insane to go in and occupy an enemy Muslim country that can’t be democratized. They can’t be changed. They should only be deterred by bombing strategic targets. The Vietnam and Iraq Wars are both part of a Neo-Con agenda run by the corporate elites for World domination.

In reference to the end of the 2nd paragraph, was it Kennedy or L.Johnson, who didn't a case for sending US troops to Vietnam? 

What was the defeatist strategy that Nixon didn't change? 

Does Nancy Sheehan's group use the the Lennon song as their slogan? 

"Whether or not you agree with going to war in Vietnam, peace at all costs even with your worst enemies is an evil idea. "

This is what's occurring now.  Crazy people praise Pelosi's trip to Syria and want her to force Israel to make peace with Syria, despite knowing nothing about what they're talking about.

Are these Vietnam assignments supposed to be your opinion?  If the instructor is one of those Sean Penn or Jane Fonda types, could he/she be biased against you for criticizing the ignorance of Lennon's song? 

About interfering in the politics of another country, shouldn't Jimmy Carter have done so to prevent the Iranian Revolution from occurring?