Author Topic: My condolences to the family of Cpl. Richard Findley  (Read 652 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
My condolences to the family of Cpl. Richard Findley
« on: July 01, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »
   Cpl. Richard Findley was run over by a savage who fortunately won't be able to steal any more vehicles again. In the state of Maryland, police officers often wave vehicles over from the side of the road because they can issue more speeding tickets that way. I don't like that the officers create a safety hazard by doing this and tickets are usually issued only for revenue. Most officers will do nothing if a real crime happens right in front of them. Still, Cpl. Richard Findley was doing his job and did not deserve to die for it. My prayers go out to him and his family. Let's thank G-d that Ronnie White will never commit another crime.
   Note: I don't condone the heroic actions of the corrections officers even though I'm glad it happened because everyone should follow the law. I do, however, propose changing the law so this can be done legally in the future. If passed the crime rate will go down, tax payers will not have to fund monsters like Ronnie White and most important lives will be saved. We should all write to Governor O'Malley to pardon the corrections officers if they are convicted of anything.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/01/custody.death/index.html
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:28:12 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: My condolences to the family of Cpl. Richard Findley
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 09:24:23 PM »
It is sad that he died but at least the guy who killed him is dead