Author Topic: hey mofaz... hey beilin... gey kaken afin yam!!!!  (Read 1502 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
hey mofaz... hey beilin... gey kaken afin yam!!!!
« on: July 01, 2008, 12:34:22 AM »
swapping a thousand muslim refuse for the bodies of three dead jews...

mofaz... (yemach shemo v'zichro l'olam va'ed):

"the state has an essential commitment to its citizens... we must convey this moral message so that every citizen, every soldier and every parent knows the country will do everything to bring its soldiers back."

beilin... (yemach shemo v'zichro l'olam va'ed): (criticizing the terms of the deal)...

"the principle must be live prisoners for living soldiers, bodies for the dead."

do you guys get what's going on here...?

look at these awful slime in action... do they protect israel's soldiers BEFORE they are taken hostage...? no... do they secure the lives of their citizens by doing the one thing possible that can save us... by finally going to all-out WAR to stop terrorism and terrorists once and for all...? of course not...

in fact the truth is exactly the opposite... the whole idea of oslo is to endanger the lives of israel's citizenry... to bring another holocaust to us and take us off of our land... (proof to follow)...

in fact... i heard they set up and stranded the three kidnapped soldiers so they could have an excuse to go to a losing war with hez. 2 summers ago... and i'll wager they already had in mind that they would do a deal like this with the refuse to free their murderers for our dead jews... and not for live ones who could then come home to tell us what really happened to them and by their own commanders at that...

no different than daniel pearl... remember that jew...? he exposed the slime nato forces for warcrimes in bosnia proving they had been lying about the supposed serb genocide of the kosovo albanian muslims... so then what happened to this poor guy...? he was shipped off to iraq so that his head could be lifted from off of his shoulders... sending the chilling message to all would-be hero-journalists to think 1000 times before venturing into revealing the truth of western atrocities...

ah but that's not all... remember senator larry craig of idaho... the fag-got...? well his life was destroyed for publishing an angry report in 1992 of the findings from a senate oversight hearing proving that the cia was responsible for shipping guns and muslims into bosnia ahead of elections in kosovo so that the slaughter of serbs could begin...

and now back to our case in israel... the slime there do everything in their power to undermine our survival and weaken our hold upon our homeland.. and as i will show you next... no matter what drivel and sewage pours out and spews forth from their mouths... no matter how decent and even lofty their words may seem to resound in our ears... it is all lies and pure cess... nothing but disinformation... misinformation designed to get us to give up our land without a fight thinking we will be safe and have peace in the end... just like the kapo jews in europe served their nazi-slime masters by sweet-talking us into going quietly like sheep to the slaughter... so too do the new jewish kapos of our day serve THEIR nazi-slime masters in the same fashion by convincing us there will be peace... when in reality... nothing could be further from the truth... no matter what the american and israeli gov'ts. tell us... oslo is a death-knell for israel not a lifeline... the road map leads back to auschwitz not to freedom and peace... nik.

gil-whte article to follow...   
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 12:44:26 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: hey mofaz... hey beilin... gey kaken afin yam!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 12:53:56 AM »
please... please read this... please... you just have to... you owe it to yourself to see the truth... nik.
www.hirhome.com

Notify me of new HIR pieces!

On the importance of Israel National Radio (Arutz Sheva)
Followed by INR's Rabbi Tovia Singer's interview of
Francisco Gil-White

Historical and Investigative Research - 30 June 2006
by Francisco Gil-White
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/inr_interview.htm

On 30 May 2006, Rabbi Tovia Singer of Israel National Radio (known as the “Chief Rabbi of Newstalk Radio”) interviewed me for his show. You will find the interview below, complete with a hyperlinked transcript. Before turning to that, however, I would like to tell you a little bit about the people interviewing me, because they are important.

Something remarkable is going on in Israel. A movement launched by Hajj Amin al Husseini, who was, with Adolf Eichmann, co-architect, organizer, and enforcer of the German Nazi extermination of the European Jews,[1] is being given a large chunk of territory, by the Jewish state, even as this movement continues to attack Israeli Jews with terrorism.

It is enough to force the question: Who is running the Israeli government?

The question is sharpened when you look at the Israeli media, because then you realize that the Israeli government is using its powers of coercion against Israeli citizens who disagree with these policies.

One group of Israelis who disagree, and who have been persecuted by the Israeli government, includes the brave people who work at Israel National Radio. If you look up this radio station in Wikipedia, you will be told the following, by way of introduction:

“Arutz Sheva Israel National Radio is a right wing religious-zionist Israeli radio station. Founded in 1988, it formerly broadcasted [sic] on the Israeli airwaves from a ship in the Mediterranean Sea outside of Israel’s territorial waters until being shutdown by the Israeli government. Currently it only broadcasts over the Internet from its website which it has been running for about the last ten years. It was forced to broadcast from a ship because Israeli law only permits private radio stations on the local level.”[2]

What you see above is the mainstream representation of any Jew who dares to defend the Jewish state: he is ‘right wing’ (if he happens to be religious, the case is closed). By contrast, those who support a genocidal terrorist movement founded by an architect of the WWII extermination of the European Jews... -- they are ‘left wing.’ You see? So defending the Jews from the Nazis must be what the ‘far right’ does...

This way of speaking is absurd, as I have taken some pains to show elsewhere.[3] But insistent absurd language -- which this is -- is evidence of effort, and effort has a point. What is the point of this effort? The answer is simple: ‘leftists’ are supposed to be bleeding hearts who defend third-world peoples from oppressive colonialists, so by saying, over and over again, that it is ‘leftists’ who support PLO/Hamas, naturally because ‘leftists’ are in favor of ‘peace,’ lots of people will naturally come to understand that the ‘good guys’ are the antisemitic terrorists of PLO/Hamas, for whom a state is sought right on Jewish soil (the achievement of this state is what ‘left wingers’ in fact mean by ‘peace’). By symmetry, the Israelis must be the supposedly colonialist/aggressor ‘bad guys.’ None of this is based on history or even reasoning. It is simply a grammatical consequence of having labeled the opponents of the Jewish state ‘left wing’ and its defenders ‘right wing.’ Such labeling is of course quite clever if your objective is to destroy the possibility of grass-roots support for the Jewish state.

Now, take a look at the last sentence in the Wikipedia quote above: Israel National Radio, it tells us, “was forced to broadcast from a ship because Israeli law only permits private radio stations on the local level.” In other words, in Israel, by law, the government -- the same government that is giving away Jewish soil to a movement tracing its roots to the Nazis -- has a monopoly over radio broadcasts at the national level. But what is the ‘national level’ in Israel? To get a sense for this, consider that in the Tel-Aviv-Yafo area, between the Mediterranean sea and the border of the West Bank (what Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert is trying to turn into Israel’s international border), you have a grand total of 18 kilometers (11 miles). This is considerably smaller than the diameter of, say, Mexico City. And this is the most densely populated area of Israel -- perhaps half of all Israeli Jews live here. Israel is a such a tiny place that the entire distinction between ‘local’ and ‘national’ almost collapses, so by decreeing a government monopoly for all radio broadcasts at the national level, the government makes it impossible for a private radio station to reach all of the scant 7 million or so people who live in Israel, the doubling of which would still not fill Mexico City (which city is serviced by quite a few radio stations that reach all of its close to 20 million inhabitants).

The Israeli government’s monopoly, however, has not quite worked against Israel National Radio (Arutz Sheva), because these people are determined. And smart. They packed the radio station and began broadcasting, as Wikipedia explains, “from a ship in the Mediterranean Sea outside of Israel’s territorial waters,” in this way reaching all of Israel. That sort of thing really irked the Israeli government, as Emanuel Winston explains in an article entitled “Destroying Arutz Sheva”:

“In 1994, on what was a documentable trumped up pretext, [Communications Minister Shulamit] Aloni used the Israeli police to raid the Arutz Sheva ship and confiscate hundreds of thousands of dollars of their broadcasting equipment. This expensive equipment was never returned, although seized illegally, even after a recent High Court order to explain why.”[4]

Why this zeal to prevent Arutz Sheva from broadcasting? Well, consider that Shulamit Aloni, who ordered the Arutz Sheva equipment seized, is described as follows:

“Shulamit Aloni (born November 29, 1928) is a human rights activist, lawyer and former Israeli politician. She is a prominent member of the Israeli peace camp...”[5]

Shulamit Aloni is what they call a ‘leftist.’ She is a “human rights activist,” you see, which immediately means, to everybody, that she is one of the ‘good guys.’ And she wants ‘peace’ because she is “a prominent member of the Israeli peace camp.” Never mind that the “peace camp” is passionately devoted to giving large and strategic portions of the Jewish state to antisemitic terrorists who daily brutalize the Arab populations they are supposedly ‘liberating’ with their effort to exterminate the Israeli Jews. The “peace camp,” naturally, endorses this for the sake of ‘peace.’ Because they are ‘leftists,’ you see.

Now, Shulamit Aloni is fiercely opposed to Arutz Sheva’s ‘right wing’ defense of innocent Israelis who do not deserve to be blown up in the street. Why? Because she is a “human rights activist.” Aloni is naturally affronted by Arutz Sheva’s opposition to the Oslo ‘peace’ process, because Aloni is “a prominent member of the Israeli peace camp,” which means that, as a ‘leftist,’ she has worked hard to bless her fellow Israelis with the epidemic of suicide bombings that dates from soon after the Oslo ‘peace’ process began. Aloni cares so much about ‘peace,’ in fact, that she will not only sacrifice the lives of innocent Israelis to achieve it, she will also sacrifice freedom of the press. (Because she is a ‘leftist,’ you see.)

In order fully to understand Aloni’s discomfiture, consider Emanuel Winston’s explanation of the impact that Artuz Sheva was having on the Israeli public:

“Ten years ago, the Left went wild when Arutz Sheva began broadcasting contesting facts from a ship. They had to go to sea 12 miles beyond Israel’s territorial waters to broadcast because the Labor Party controlled Israel’s communications industry [and] could not tolerate any competition -- particularly from the religious right. As the station and its audience grew, more Israelis began to question the honesty of the Left wing news. For the many years prior to the startup of Arutz-7, the Labor Party had a virtual strangle-hold on the information flowing to the nation.

Arutz-Sheva became a station to listen to as it shined a revealing light on the lies of government officials (and even those out of office) who wanted to give up land in Israel for a questionable peace process with the PLO. Left wing media supporting Labor/Meretz redoubled misleading reports and commentaries to smother the Arutz-Sheva reports.”

Notice that Winston, a defender of Israel, refers to those who support giving Jewish soil to a movement spawned by the Nazis (the PLO), as “the Left.” His own allies -- other defenders of Israel -- are the “religious right.” What is the problem? The problem is innocence: Winston is deaf to how his terms of reference are interpreted by the millions of potentially winnable Jews and Gentiles whose minds need to be won if Israel is to survive. He does not realize that ‘the Left’ means the ‘good guys’ to a great many people, and that the ‘religious right’ means the ‘bad guys.’ By allowing his enemies to teach him how to speak, Winston reduces his audience to his choir.

Now, as we see from the example of Arutz Sheva, any Israeli who dares point out that the Israeli government is giving the country away to terrorists who mean to exterminate the Israeli Jews becomes the victim of the Israeli government. The defense of Israel will not be tolerated. This is why Arutz Sheva is so important: it has been braving enormous institutional disadvantages, plus political persecution, to defend Israel with the truth. In particular, Arutz Sheva has tried to explain to Israelis the most important thing that there is to understand: who exactly the so-called ‘Israeli government’ is collaborating with.

On 17 June 2003, Israel National News, Arutz Sheva’s internet effort, published the following piece, which documents how the controlling core of the PLO, Al Fatah, emerged from Adolf Hitler’s Final Solution, with the objective of continuing this Final Solution by exterminating the Israeli Jews:

“Anti-Semitism, Misinformation, And The Whitewashing Of The Palestinian Leadership”; Israel National News; May 26, '03 / 24 Iyar 5763; by Francisco J. Gil-White
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3?id=2405

I have now provided a more thorough documentation of the Palestinian movement’s history here:

“How did the ‘Palestinian movement’ emerge? The British sponsored it. Then the German Nazis, and the US”; Historical and Investigative Research; 13 June 2006; by Francisco Gil-White
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/pal_mov4.htm

Why is this information so important? Because if the millions of potentially winnable Jews and Gentiles (especially the US citizens) are made to understand that the Israeli Jews are fighting the Final Solution, the pressure to destroy Israel will ease, and then the Jewish people may avoid the impinging Catastrophe. In other words, this is perhaps the single most relevant piece of information to Israel’s -- and therefore to the Jewish people’s -- security.

For me, the most important consequence of the publication of the first article, in Arutz Sheva, was that I was fired from the University of Pennsylvania. This means two important things:

1) Arutz Sheva matters; and

2) an interest larger than the elite running the Israeli government does not want Israel defended. Because, you see, the University of Pennsylvania is, not coincidentally, in Pennsylvania, not in Israel, and so I was fired not by the Israeli government but by the United States government. (Or at least one gets that impression from the fact that the man who engineered my firing, a fiercely pro-PLO professor in the political science department who insists that he is both Jewish and a Zionist, Ian Lustick, explains in his curriculum vitae that he works for US Intelligence.)

It is difficult for outsiders properly to picture the situation of the people who work at Arutz Sheva, because it is so particular. The government of the Jewish state, run by Jews, is persecuting them, fellow Jews, for telling the truth about the terrorist enemies of the Jewish state and people! And yet this is normal: many Jews in positions of relative power are assisting the enemies of the Jewish state and people.[6] The upshot is that Jewish patriots are attacked even by people whom they correctly perceive themselves to be defending, and against whom they are loathe ever to use the label ‘enemy’ -- because Jewish patriots tend to be people who are in love with Judaism, an ethical civilization that fosters kindness even in people’s thoughts, making it hard for them to think ill of fellow Jews. This deadly innocence renders the Jewish people especially vulnerable.

In the interview below Rabbi Tovia Singer and I struggle in part with such questions. There are no easy answers. But at least we can make a beginning by stating what ought to be the most basic principle: Saying that one is Jewish cannot become a free pass to endanger the survival of the Jewish people, just like being Jewish is not a requirement to becoming a passionate defender of the Jews.

The interview follows, below.

"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 12:59:15 AM »
hit the link for the interview... it's to hard to post... to long... please get rid of the 4000 character limitation... we're all big boys and girls here and if we want to ignore something that is too long we know how to push the snooze button in our minds... nik.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 06:04:18 AM »
This thread shouldn't be ignored.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 12:06:24 PM »
thanks rational... n.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 01:07:01 PM »
Nik you can always make another post with the rest of the content.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 04:59:20 PM »
i know but it is too long and i have to keep deleting it because of the stupid 4000 character limit... just click on the link and see the interview... i want you guys to go there anyway so that you will see the rest of the stuff on israel over there which is all very, very good and extremely important info to have and know... nik. out...

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 05:10:13 AM »
That's very interesting read, thanks for the links Nik. Apropo Iran many expatriot Iranians I spoke claim that Shah was becoming too independent and the revolution... in fact coup de etat was directed from US and Soviet embessies while "mighty" SAVAK The Shah secret police trained by CIA was chasing it's own tail... Don't forget that Khomeini was hosted by France and the last element goes into place the NWO shadow goverment won't allow Israel to be realy Jewish neither independent.  Maybe that's why even "rightwing" Israeli goverments are so complient to US/EU pressure: with 1,5 milions of "Israeli A-rabs" and all those Piss now traitors/ liberal idiots inside and little help from outside you can have Islamic revolution in Israel anytime you want.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 06:17:27 AM »
Who's mofoz? lol
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 06:17:52 AM »
yep... good point... ultra... nik.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 06:19:19 AM »
minister of transportation or something or other... just another one of the slime's lackeys... nik.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 01:07:41 PM »
Shaul Mofaz is an IDF General who formerly headed the Israeli Defense Forces.

He was born and reared in Iran, speaks fluent Farsi, and currently has some Cabinet position.

From all I have read about his views (reading between the lines), he would like to do a lot of good killing and eradicating but feels held back by the Kadima & Likud drek.

Nothing like having a native born Iranian turned General over the IDF when it comes to making plans to zap Ahmanigrajihad and all of his gopher goons.

A few years ago Mofaz opened a telephone line to Iran where anyone could call direct to him, broadcast live on IDF radio, and discuss with him when and if Israel was going to take out Iran and all of its nuclear toys.

I heard the show, and it was quite evident that more than a few Iranians hate their own government.

General Mofaz told them he would do everything possible to reduce "collateral damage", but that Israel meant business and was going to take out the Iranian military.

Anyone reading this remember the incredible Iranian earthquake at Bom a few years back?

One moment it was "The Holy City of Bom"!.....one minute later it was dust, ashes, and death!

Israel has just warned all of its hospitals and emergency crews to prepare immediately for a major earthquake...

hmmm...