Author Topic: Mandela finally dropped from US terror watch list  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Mandela finally dropped from US terror watch list
« on: July 01, 2008, 10:18:49 PM »
WASHINGTON (AFP) - The United States has removed former South African president Nelson Mandela and his African National Congress from a three-decade old immigration watch list for possible terrorists, the White House said Tuesday
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080701/pl_afp/ussafricamandela

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Mandela finally dropped from US terror watch list
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 02:07:28 AM »
Next thing they'll drop bin Laden himself from the watch list, to appease the Saudis.  >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 02:13:52 AM »
So sick how so many kisses up to this turd    >:(
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 11:37:20 AM »
BUMP

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 01:16:30 PM »
Any government in collusion with Communist Terrorist Organizations needs to be "replaced".

The current Republican Administration is a thieving gang of Communist fellow travelers and "running dog lackeys" of the worst order.

And the potential Republican Administration to follow will be far, far, worse.

McCaine's not even a decent gangster and thief like most of his fellow Republicans...he's too disorganized, senile, and stupid.

You don't need any Democrats around with a government like this one, because your country is already being subverted from the inside out each and every minute.

These "so-called" conservatives will murder their own fellow citizens, give all our jobs away to Communist and Muslim slave labor factories, literally sell all of our infrastructure and port security to the highest bidder; all the while investing in their high-rise condominiums in Dubai.

We may not have any payphones today, but we've still got plenty of lamp posts on our streets.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 01:33:38 PM »
Any government in collusion with Communist Terrorist Organizations needs to be "replaced".

The current Republican Administration is a thieving gang of Communist fellow travelers and "running dog lackeys" of the worst order.

McCaine's not even a decent gangster and thief like most of his fellow Republicans...he's too disorganized, senile, and stupid.

You don't need any Democrats around with a government like this one, because your country is already being subverted from the inside out each and every minute.

These "so-called" conservatives will murder their own fellow citizens, give all our jobs away to Communist and Muslim slave labor factories, literally sell all of our infrastructure and port security to the highest bidder; all the while investing in their high-rise condominiums in Dubai.

We may not have any payphones today, but we've still got plenty of lamp posts on our streets.

I don't think anyone on this forum said that they like Bush or that they McCain was a top choice of theirs during the primaries. 

Don't mislead people to support Obama. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 01:44:51 PM »
damn, i thought he dropped dead.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »

I don't think anyone on this forum said that they like Bush or that they McCain was a top choice of theirs during the primaries. 

Don't mislead people to support Obama. 

Yes... we all hate Bush and Mccaine... but honestly... I would vote for Gary Coleman over Barack Hussein Obama.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 04:53:19 PM »

You'd expect that he's been around for 90 years that he would.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »
You stole what I was gonna say!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere