Author Topic: Major Israeli article about our people in Judea and Samaria  (Read 2685 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                          בס''ד

Ynet, the web site of Yediot Aharonot, Israel's largest newspaper, just did a major article about Noam Federman and the heroic Jews in Judea and Samaria who are fighting against the traitors of the Yesha Council. The Yesha Council is the Bolshevik establishment's fifth column in Judea and Samaria.

Noam Federman and the opponents of the Yesha Council are funded by JTF.

The article speaks about how young Jews are demanding that the Yesha Council traitors resign from their positions for having assisted Arik Sharon expel 10,000 Jews from their homes in Gush Katif and northern Samaria.

Here is the article in Hebrew:

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/1,7340,L-3557780,00.html
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 06:33:47 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Major Israeli article about our people in Judea and Samaria
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 06:46:41 AM »
This is great. I wish them all success.  O0

The woman on the bottom-right side looks exactly like my grandmother on fathers side.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 01:32:58 AM »
Wow excellent publicity!  If only I could read Hebrew.... But good news nonetheless.

Offline The White Shadow

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 01:45:54 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Is the Yesha Council losing sleep after reading this article?   Do they know that the Jews of Judea and Samaria are
"on to them?" 

Maybe this is the crack in the dyke we've been looking to make.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 01:54:19 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Is the Yesha Council losing sleep after reading this article?   Do they know that the Jews of Judea and Samaria are
"on to them?" 

Maybe this is the crack in the dyke we've been looking to make.

The article makes it clear that our people in Israel are driving the Yesha Council crazy.

Noam Federman is called "The Brain" by Shabak (the Israeli KGB). Federman is brilliant.

Someday when we become a mass movement, G-d willing, we will drive all of these traitors out of their positions of power. We will replace them with loyal, G-d-fearing, idealistic Jews who love the Land of Israel, the people of Israel and the G-d of Israel.

I don't know how long it will take. But we are planting the seeds by educating young Israeli Jews with Kahanist ideology. These young Jews will be the leaders of tomorrow, G-d willing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 03:15:50 AM »
This proves who has the real Kahanist movement.