Poll

What is most likely to come out of the murder spree in downtown Jerusalem today that was heroically stopped by Moshe Plesser?

Plesser is charged with unlawfully killing an Arab.
0 (0%)
The family of this hellhound sues Plesser.
3 (27.3%)
A new Knesset law is passed that forbids the shooting of terrorists even while in the act.
1 (9.1%)
More than one of the above
4 (36.4%)
Other
3 (27.3%)
Do not know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Most Likely Outcome of Jerusalem Mass Murder  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Most Likely Outcome of Jerusalem Mass Murder
« on: July 03, 2008, 12:55:58 AM »
Don't expect this to be over. There are an awful lot of Bolsheviks in Israel who would love to teach the G-dly tzaddik Moshe Plesser a lesson--for this heroic act, and for defying the Nazis who threw over 10,000 Jews out of their homes three years ago.

Even if he is not charged, don't assume this is over. I guarantee you that there are a jillion kapo lawyers in Tel Aviv and Haifa that would love to represent the family of this devil in a lawsuit against Plesser. We better all be praying for him.

Chaimfan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Most Likely Outcome of Jerusalem Mass Murder
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 07:19:33 AM »
I don't think what plessner did was such a big deal. I mean even leftist soldiers would of shot him. The real type of heroism is what Baruch Goldstein did. Killing a muzzy after he already slaughtered 3 jews is self defense. The ultimate goal is to create a situation in which any muslim in Israel is immediately shot to death simply for being a muzzy. I will be happy when this happens.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 07:35:55 AM »
I don't think what plessner did was such a big deal. I mean even leftist soldiers would of shot him. The real type of heroism is what Baruch Goldstein did. Killing a muzzy after he already slaughtered 3 jews is self defense. The ultimate goal is to create a situation in which any muslim in Israel is immediately shot to death simply for being a muzzy. I will be happy when this happens.
You will need to neutralise the power of the left-wing in Israel before achieving that goal.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 09:44:47 AM »
he will be seen as a hero and more Israelis will want to kick Arabs out..  Pipi Netanyoyo will win the election because of his smooth talking "right wing" stance.

CF, you leave no choices of him being exonerated...it's a biased poll and a terrible one!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 10:26:51 AM »
according to your previous poll

13 say no

2 say yes

why do you have to be so negative nancy?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 12:15:07 PM »
he will be seen as a hero and more Israelis will want to kick Arabs out..  Pipi Netanyoyo will win the election because of his smooth talking "right wing" stance.

CF, you leave no choices of him being exonerated...it's a biased poll and a terrible one!
Yes, it was a negative poll, because I know how the Israeli government operates. I already said that he probably wouldn't be charges, but that doesn't mean nothing else will happen to him.

Stay tuned and see...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 12:17:09 PM »

Yes, it was a negative poll, because I know how the Israeli government operates. I already said that he probably wouldn't be charges, but that doesn't mean nothing else will happen to him.

Stay tuned and see...

If you are goign to place a poll, you should at least place the opposite on there...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 12:17:15 PM »
They were both heroes. Yeah, the difference was that Goldstein preemptively shot a bunch of terrorists, and that Plesser shot one during the act. I don't want to take anything away from either one; it's not for me to judge. But trust me--there are Israeli leftists who detest Plesser already, especially considering he resisted the Gaza surrender.  >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »

If you are goign to place a poll, you should at least place the opposite on there...
But I already admitted that it was intended to be negative--i.e. to highlight the Bolshevik wickedness that is all too real in the Israeli justice system.

Just because it is a poll doesn't mean that it's automatically unbiased or scientific--ever heard of "push polling"?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 12:19:34 PM »

But I already admitted that it was intended to be negative--i.e. to highlight the Bolshevik wickedness that is all too real in the Israeli justice system.

Just because it is a poll doesn't mean that it's automatically unbiased or scientific--ever heard of "push polling"?

:)