Author Topic: Please sticky until Chaim responds: Condemnation of "prisoner swap"  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Shalom Chaim,

This would be a perfect time to not only condemn the abominable Olmerite/Peresite "prisoner swap" in which dozens of Hezbollah and PLO butchers, including the notorious Samir Kuntar, will be released in exchange for what are probably goat parts, but to deliver a personal Hebrew message to the Israeli nation as whole that G-d will judge this abomination both corporately and individually--meaning everybody who supports it.

Unfortunately, the majority of Israel is supporting this deal. Whether or not average Israelis back this because they really think it is a good idea (which I really hope is not true, but this is one self-hating nation) or, more likely, to bring some closure to the soldiers' families or bury dead Jews halachically or to appease the Muslims in the hopes of preventing further atrocities like this, it is evil to the core and G-d will not tolerate this wickedness in this land. At a minimum, expect Hezbollah to pull off many more "daring operations" like the one that led to the abduction, torture, and murder of Goldwasser and his partner, and subsequently, the farce of a "war" that slew more Israeli conscripts and reservists than Hezbollah killers. At worst--well, G-d's imagination is a lot bigger than mine.

Certainly, the vast majority of Americans would deplore a similar deal if we were in that situation--regardless of political background. Only Israel is this degenerate and crazy!

So, Chaim, what do you think? A powerful, stirring Hebrew video about this would be totally appropriate and would surely stir the souls and consciences of many Israeli idiots who think there is no choice but to accept this vile travesty.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 12:51:07 PM by C.F. »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Please sticky until Chaim responds: Condemnation of "prisoner swap"
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 01:00:54 PM »
Bump

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 01:30:58 PM »
Bump

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 01:43:53 PM »
I'm not sure you should conclude that the majority of Israel supports the deal.  For example, the majority are against giving away the Golan Heights.  But the politicians like Smolmert don't care what the people think. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 02:42:45 PM »
I don't think the majority supports exchanging live murderers for dead bodies. Perhaps there is a majority for the exchange with Hamas, because Gilead Shalit is alive.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 03:16:39 PM »
I don't think the majority supports exchanging live murderers for dead bodies. Perhaps there is a majority for the exchange with Hamas, because Gilead Shalit is alive.

Agreeing to free murderers in exchange for the remains of executed IDF soldiers only makes it more probable that Shalit will be executed too.

Since Israel is willing to free animals like Samir Kuntar in exchange for body parts, there is absolutely no reason for Hamas to keep Shalit alive. They'll have the pleasure of killing Shalit and still get their prisoners released.

I think I read that the cabinet vote in the Knesset was 22-3 in favor of the exchange with Hezbollah. It's hard to imagine a more insane government than the one controlling Israel now.

It's unimaginable that such a brilliant people could be so devoid of the instinct for self preservation. That the nation of Israel and the Jewish people has managed to survive this long is testament to G-d's existence.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 03:41:21 PM »
Unfortunately the majority of the Israeli public does support this injustice. Whipped up by the appeals of the Bolshevik government, and the cries of the soldiers' families, they gave themselves over to the "bring them home at all costs" hysteria. They are selling the soul of their nation for a couple of camel bones.  :(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 04:00:33 PM »

Agreeing to free murderers in exchange for the remains of executed IDF soldiers only makes it more probable that Shalit will be executed too.

Since Israel is willing to free animals like Samir Kuntar in exchange for body parts, there is absolutely no reason for Hamas to keep Shalit alive. They'll have the pleasure of killing Shalit and still get their prisoners released.

I think I read that the cabinet vote in the Knesset was 22-3 in favor of the exchange with Hezbollah. It's hard to imagine a more insane government than the one controlling Israel now.

It's unimaginable that such a brilliant people could be so devoid of the instinct for self preservation. That the nation of Israel and the Jewish people has managed to survive this long is testament to G-d's existence.

Right only 3 ministers opposed. The heads of the Mosad and of the Shabak recommended against the deal while the chief of staff was in favor.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 06:11:46 PM »
Bump

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 06:16:48 PM »
I believe their should be a prisoner swap. We should give Olmert over to Hezbollah in exchange for the soldiers.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 06:18:47 PM »
No, his kids. That way it would be more even in terms of what the soldiers' families went through. I want him to sit in his little palace in Tel Aviv each day wondering what is being done to them.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »
I am upset that doctors in Israel are treating olmerts prostate cancer. They should deny him treatment and let that cancer do some spreading.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »
Just give it some time and some prayer. Cancer is notoriously able to evolve to thwart any attempts to stop it.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 03:20:05 PM »
CF, it's a good idea, but I've already done several Hebrew videos on this subject. My plan was to do our next video on the Muslim Nazi terrorist attack in Jerusalem yesterday.

CF, many Israeli Jews are opposed to the release of Muslim Nazi terrorist mass murderers. A lot of average Israelis agree with us on this issue. One of the most popular parts of our Hebrew videos is when I say:

"We will not negotiate with the Muslim terrorists. We will not release the Muslim terrorists. We will not surrender Jewish land to the Muslim terrorists. We will not arm and train the Muslim terrorists. We will not fund the Muslim terrorists.

"We will kill the Muslim terrorists. We will kill them by the thousands. We promise to end all Muslim terrorism against Jews in the Land of Israel. We promise to restore security to the people of Israel."

Israeli Jews are stunned when they hear this language. No one speaks to them like this. They have not heard this type of language since the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane zt''l. And young Jews have never heard this.

Even some Jews who disagree with us have written on other Hebrew forums that this part of our videos is very appealing to them.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:27:11 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
CF, it's a good idea, but I've already done several Hebrew videos on this subject. My plan was to do our next video on the Muslim Nazi terrorist attack in Jerusalem yesterday.

CF, many Israeli Jews are opposed to the release of Muslim Nazi terrorist mass murderers. A lot of average Israelis agree with us on this issue. One of the most popular parts of our Hebrew videos is when I say:

"We will not negotiate with the Muslim terrorists. We will not release the Muslim terrorists. We will not surrender Jewish land to the Muslim terrorists. We will not arm and train the Muslim terrorists. We will not fund the Muslim terrorists.

"We will kill the Muslim terrorists. We will kill them by the thousands. We promise to end all Muslim terrorism against Jews in the Land of Israel. We promise to restore security to the people of Israel."

Israeli Jews are stunned when they hear this language. No one speaks to them like this. They have not heard this type of language since the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane zt''l. And young Jews have never heard this.

Even some Jews who disagree with us have written on other Hebrew forums that this part of our videos is very appealing to them.

Someone pointed out a talk back on ynet to the terror attack in Jerusalem yesterday what someone mentioned:

In Israeli civil court, it is unlawful to perform capital punishment to a murderer unless he massacred millions like Eichman did.  However, the Israeli military court permits capital punishment.  This talk back artical suggested very smartly that when a Hamas person or any terrorist is captured and put in jail should have a death sentence.  When an Israeli soilder is kidnapped, Israel renders the right to demand his safe return or else each day he is held in captivity, one prisoner is executed!  And if the Israeli soldier, Gd forbid, is killed, then all of the prisoners with the death sentence should be executed all at once. It, furthermore, saves Israelis tax payer money towards these prisons holding these animals who are allowed to eat drink and enjoy daylight while a Jewish prisoner is tortured day in and day out.

My suggestion to that person woudl be to do that isnt' enough, but is a start.

I would recommend that every muslim terrorist murderer be executed on the spot..and that for each day an Israeli jew is held prisoner, Israel renders the right to bomb any target she likes on that enemy country and reek havoc onto its inhabitants until they flee...and if they flee, Israel renders the right to annex and take over that area!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »
I know you are busy, Chaim, but I still think a video specifically about the recent prisoner release would be a good idea, if you can find the time. Think about it; it will be a huge hit.