Poll

Who of these was the now (thankfully banned) troll Iratollah?

Self-hating ADLesque Jew
1 (12.5%)
Random white supremacist
0 (0%)
One of Tina Greco's friends
0 (0%)
One of the losers at the puppy mill
2 (25%)
Anus-T
2 (25%)
Muslim Nazi
1 (12.5%)
Other or do not know
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The True Identity of "Iratollah"  (Read 786 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The True Identity of "Iratollah"
« on: July 07, 2008, 01:46:13 AM »
I loved how Chaim put this turd in his place (the toilet). Still, I want to know who this retard was. My very first guess (from the screenname "iratollah") was a Shiite Muslim Nazi. Then, a few people speculated that it is an ex-administrator who left the forum on bad terms, such as Anus-T. Finally, Paulette is convinced he is a white Nazi.

So, that leaves me at square one. Chaim seemed to think he was a self-hating ADL-type Jew, but I'm not sure I buy that. Self-hating k**es generally aren't as nasty as he was during his short tenure here--they try to be "conciliatory" and to "build bridges". They may condemn us, but I haven't met too many self-hating Jews with such a vile guttermouth right off the bat.

Personally (I will not vote), but I am torn between Iratollah being Anus-T or some sort of white supremacist. I'm not getting the vibe that Guzofsky has anything to do with him, and have pretty much ruled out him being a Muslim.

Chaimfan.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: The True Identity of "Iratollah"
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 02:25:36 AM »
  It is possible that he was indeed a white-nazi- however, to not be judgemental- I will say pure speculation- BUT, I will tell you FLAT OUT that the vidoes that Cohen showed me, have me 100% CONVINCED that the C.I. think that they are now the "Real Jews" and they DO speak Hebrew AND claim that Israel belong to them, an they ARE NAZIS, and deserve zero mercy.   
  MOST people that carry guns are USUALLY not 'bigmouths'  NOBODY that carries a gun is too quick to come onto an unknown forum, and just be blatant, like he was- NOW, tell me, WHY would a Jewish man name himself "Iratollah?"  and THEN top it off with a fithy email address?  I think C.F. to be quite discerning- but I guess I just dont care about people like this last one, and just work to TRY to put out better audios and post to enrich.  Lastly- Cohen knows some really good legal gun carriers that I 100% vouch for having met them, in a room Cohen admins in once in awhile.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 02:34:23 AM »
The nasty attitude coupled with the constant insults against Jews led me to think Anus-T. I definitely do not think he was a real Jew.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 02:38:44 AM »
Honestly I think he was just some cocky punk with an overblown ego about his "accomplishments."   That is if you buy that those accomplishments (however minor in reality) even existed at all.   Frankly I don't care who he was, and I think this poll unnecessarily draws attention to losers who do not deserve mention or even a moment of attention on this great forum.   He came here with axe in hand and he got himself axed, let's just leave it at that and move on.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 03:55:06 AM »
One of the splinters - for shure. Imo there are around half of a dozen persons there who are looking for trouble.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani