Author Topic: CLICK HERE- SEND 50 FAXES TO BUSH, SENATE TO STOP OBAMA'S WORLD POVERTY BILL!  (Read 971 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Use the "Join the Fight" button below and we will send 50 urgent and personalized Blast Faxes FROM YOU to President George W. Bush and each and every one of the 49 Republican Members of the United States Senate.

This is NOT a petition! This is NOT a simple and ineffective e-mail to your congressman. When you use the "Join the Fight" button below, we will send 50 Faxes in your name to President Bush and the Republican Members of the Senate. And with your help we can literally flood the fax machines of these federal legislators with a message from concerned Americans that can not be ignored!

Demand that President Bush and the Republican Members of the Senate use any means at their disposal -- including a filibuster if necessary -- to derail Barack Obama's Global Poverty Act! Help us expose Barack Hussein Obama to the American people and at the same time help us expose and stop his dangerous agenda. Use the "Join the Fight" button below!

click here:
http://www.exposeobama.com/globalpovertyhe.html

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
How many of you have done this? Or do you want Obama to get away with this?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
He isn't even president and he is trying to change the world????

I messed my computer up and the smileys dont work for me now

*crying here.... :(

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
How many of you have done this? Or do you want Obama to get away with this?
  Hell NO, I will do an audio on it, BUT I THINK that Chaim ben Pesach NEEDS to adress this ISSUE PUBLICLY
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates