Author Topic: Dutch volunteer unit fighting, for Croatia, against the Krajina Serbs  (Read 6399 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Volunteers from Europe in Croatia

When Croatia was realizing it’s secession from Yugoslavia many Western Europeans
felt obligated to help their Croatian brothers during the war
against Yugoslavia - which was in that time an international recognized country.
Besides German, English and Austrian volunteers there was also a Dutch volunteer unit fighting on the side of Croatia. It is also a fact that many neo Nazis, Skinheads and other fascist oriented individuals were helping their Nazi relatives in Croatia, during the collapse of Yugoslavia. In the future we should also start a topic about them.  Lets now find out some more about those volunteers from the Netherlands!

Name of the organization: Dutch Croatian work community

This Dutch organization organized an unit of Dutch soldiers who volunteered into the Croatian army. It is also well known that this association was connected to the Dutch and Belgium extreme right (fascist) parties. These Dutch volunteers had also a certain amount of sympathy for Nazism. The Dutch soldiers felt very comfortable among Croatian ustashis, who openly associated themselves with Nazis.     

The leader of this volunteer unit was a Dutch man named “Johan Tilder”

Johan Tilder was captured in 1994 by the army of the Republic of Serbian Krajina.
At the website, you can see the captured Johan Tilder while he was questioned by the Krajina Serbs. The Dutch man says that he is treated well by Serbian soldiers.
The Krajina authorities had questioned Johan Tilder in regard to the ethnic of cleansing of Serbs on the area of  “Medacki Dzep” in Lika. Many Serbs from “Medacki Dzep” were killed by the Croats. When the Croats carried out the ethnic cleansing over the Serbs on these areas, Johan Tilder and his volunteer unit were there, at the time, present.

On the picture, the Dutch soldiers receive instructions from a Catholic Croatian priest before they went to the battle field.

For more information visit the website of this group:
http://members.home.nl/platoon118
/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 08:35:55 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Nazi/ fascist symbols on the website of "the first Dutch volunteer corps"
You can see the symbol "U" which represents the Croatian fascist Ustashi movenment which was guilty for the murder of 800.000 Serbs and aproximatly 60.000 Yugoslav Jews, during the existence of teh so called "Independent Sate of Croatia"

Direct link:
http://members.home.nl/platoon118/Part2/special.htm

The symbol of the Croatian fascist Ustasha movement "U" on the enter gate of the concentrationcamp of Jasenovac where Serbs, Jews en Romas were exterminated by the government of Nazi Croatia.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 10:17:24 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
And I love the Dutch culture, architecture and reformed Calvinist religion so much  :'( :'( :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
And I love the Dutch culture, architecture and reformed Calvinist religion so much  :'( :'( :'(
I don't think these were Dutch Reformed Calvinists,they were blessed by a priest :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think these were Dutch Reformed Calvinists,they were blessed by a priest :-\

True! No real Calvinist would do this.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

True! No real Calvinist would do this.  :)
EXACTLLY :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Definition of "Dutch Volunteer Unit" in Croatia:

A group of tattooed homosexuals wearing black nail polish and women's lingerie, toting guns, hoping to make some new connections for smuggling Middle Eastern hashish and opium back to the Netherlands.

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land