Author Topic: to lisa yet again...  (Read 4328 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: to lisa yet again...
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 01:35:32 PM »
dan did someone strip you of your doctor status...? n.

No "Dan" used to danstx

Dr. Dan is still Dr. Dan...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 01:37:30 PM »
This forum is not for blasting each others religions.   If we are going to save America, Israel and the west, we have to put EVERYTHING behind us and take on Islam and our corrupt governments together, or we will lose.

Well said,   americankahanist.    You definitely see the big picture.     O0

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2008, 01:40:40 PM »
Even though I have to study 24/7 for something till thursday which is why I haven't been active the last few days but I have to respond to this post. Mikmatdam, this forum is not a place for you to create divisions among people who are working together for a common goal. We are not the puppy mill/kennel club here and we do not bash christians in general. Sure their have been many bad people over the years and many of them have been Christians.  But today we have so many evangelical christians who are trying to help jews more than jews are trying to help themselves. Why do a stupid thing like this and try to cause a fight. You know Chaims position on this so I doubt you are going to convince anyone with these stupid threads. Please be respectful of the gentile members of jtf.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »
the only thing worse islam than your ignorance is your naivette... i'm not bashing christians... esp. not prot. evangelical ones... i am warning all of us of our common enemy the catholic church of rome (not catholic people around the world necessarily ~ unless they buy into the cess their church has always taught)... you should get your facts straight before you come on here with both barrels blazing like this... i think it would be a very good thing if you resumed your studies now... leave this matter for those WHO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! ta... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2008, 01:51:58 PM »
why does that matter dandy dan...? nik.

Because most rabbis don't sound like you...just wondering...

Also, your post about paranoa..you said the definition was there is a fear of something that really doesn't exist..and the arguement between us and you is whether the things you are warning us about really exist to the same degree you are making it out to be.  We don't think so...therefore, to us, we think you are paranoid.  But to yourself, you think it is a realy truth scary reality in your face..and therefore you don't think of yourself paranoid..

So...We think you are paranoid even with that definition you give us because we think that the things you are trying to educate us about really not entirely truth and nothing more than a blown up conspiracy theory.  Hence, i stand strong on my point of view of your ranting...in my opinion, it's paranoa...  In your opinion, it's not paranoa.  Can't read your mind...don't understand who you are...I try to get a background information about who you are so I can decide if you are someone of educational stature, a low life, or a mental patient... I mean you are a rabbi by education as far as I have heard.  YOu are single and in your mid forties to fifties. Not married. Fell for a shiksa in her 30's with a kid (which blows my mind still with the type vigilant or paranoid (depending how wants to look at it)).  YOu end all of your posts with "nik out" which is quite unusual to me.  You had surgery for your ulcers which can be caused by stress or bad health or genetics or H. pylori or all of the above.

SO you can see, I'm trying to create a face and pesona of you...are you valid or just a nut?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 01:54:47 PM »
you don't think so only because YOU HAVE NO FLIPPIN' IDEA OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON... and... and... you refuse to read either book... vatican assassins or 2 babylons to educate yourself... you are a class-a... number #1 fool... and as such a danger to us all... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »
the only thing worse islam than your ignorance is your naivette... i'm not bashing christians... esp. not prot. evangelical ones... i am warning all of us of our common enemy the catholic church of rome (not catholic people around the world necessarily ~ unless they buy into the cess their church has always taught)... you should get your facts straight before you come on here with both barrels blazing like this... i think it would be a very good thing if you resumed your studies now... leave this matter for those WHO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! ta... nik.

I want to make this clear to everyone..nik is not trying to bash decent catholics...All he is claiming is that the RCC is responsible for the creation of Islam for the monster it is...

I say, there are probably some in the RCC who are exactly what nik makes them out to be..but that's it.  It's negligible..and because i see it that way, i see nik to be paranoid..Nik sees it as a huge huge huge conspiracy in your face..therefore he claims he not paranoid.

The next thing I want to find out is who nik really is?  His profile...Is he a prestigious professor rabbi of justafiable validity and scholar? Or a kookoo nutcase?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 01:59:32 PM »
you don't think so only because YOU HAVE NO FLIPPIN' IDEA OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON... and... and... you refuse to read either book... vatican assassins or 2 babylons to educate yourself... you are a class-a... number #1 fool... and as such a danger to us all... nik. out...

All that anger, frustration...stuck in your dark room obsessed OBSESSED...ulcers ate away at you. You thought you were in love, but you probably never knew a woman before you met her...you are a lonely man and very bitter because of it...I feel sorry for you.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 02:10:39 PM »
and all that aside... despite all my suffering... i have persevered to serve Hashem and His torah and He has led me to the discovery of something huge to awaken our people before it is too late and we end up fodder for the vatican-nazi crematoria yet again... nik. out...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 02:12:37 PM »
and all that aside... despite all my suffering... i have persevered to serve Hashem and His torah and He has led me to the discovery of something huge to awaken our people before it is too late and we end up fodder for the vatican-nazi crematoria yet again... nik. out...

so you say that you have heard Gd speak to you? Like in your ears or in your dreams?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 02:17:45 PM »
you know dan... take a flying leap... n.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2008, 02:24:04 PM »
here's the link to vatican assassins... now you have no excuses whatsoever not to open it and see for yourself what this is all about... nik.

http://www.focusnz.com/tractsforfree/VaticanAssassins.pdf

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2008, 02:40:43 PM »
Nik quite frankly I am getting tired of your constant bashing on Catholics, almost every day you got your agenda going after the religion, the vatican or whatever else.  Dr. Dan is right you are obsessed and do me the favor do not ever compare the Catholics to Islam.  Now I am locking this one up.  We can eventully get Catholic supporters and this stuff is going to turn them off.  You do realize I happen to be one right?  And there are others on this forum also Catholic willing to work together and yet you got this full throttle slam.  This is not helping it will hurt us in the end.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 02:46:21 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!