Author Topic: Its a Cheney Pelosi love fest !!  (Read 1655 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Its a Cheney Pelosi love fest !!
« on: January 24, 2007, 08:29:53 PM »
I really believe the entire Bush administration is going nuts! Did anyone notice Dick Cheney and Nancy Pelosi sharing a pack of gum behind President Bushes back during his speech last night. They looked like two cows chomping away during Bushes speech. What disrespect Cheney should be ashamed of himself. I think Pelosi offered him the gum to make him look like an ass and she succeeded with flying colors. He looked like a real dope. I was quite disappointed because I always felt Cheney had more decoram and smarts than that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Its a Cheney Pelosi love fest !!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 10:10:56 PM »
I wonder if they sat close enough for hand holding.
Maybe sharing candy or gum is their idea of bipartisan behavior.
Your right it made Cheney look like an idiot!
This is why the country is going to hell in a handbasket and we are all doomed!
By the way cows probably have more decorum then that.
I really believe the entire Bush administration is going nuts! Did anyone notice Dick Cheney and Nancy Pelosi sharing a pack of gum behind President Bushes back during his speech last night. They looked like two cows chomping away during Bushes speech. What disrespect Cheney should be ashamed of himself. I think Pelosi offered him the gum to make him look like an ass and she succeeded with flying colors. He looked like a real dope. I was quite disappointed because I always felt Cheney had more decoram and smarts than that.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.