Poll

Which time period during which US president do you think morality has gone down the tubes in the USA in the last 50 years?

Eisenhower
0 (0%)
JFK
2 (10%)
Lyndon Johnson
1 (5%)
Richard Nixon
0 (0%)
options 2-4 because of Hippies
5 (25%)
Ford
0 (0%)
Jimmy Carter
2 (10%)
options 6-7
0 (0%)
Ronald Reagan
0 (0%)
George Bush I
0 (0%)
Bill Clinton
7 (35%)
options 10-11
0 (0%)
GW Bush
1 (5%)
Naa, it's all good
0 (0%)
You forgot a president in there
1 (5%)
Don't know
1 (5%)
Don't care
0 (0%)
option 16 and 17
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which time period in the US has morality gone down the tubes in the US?  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
 :D

Since I was aware with what was giong on in the world, I would say when Bill Clinton was president, morality went down the tubes here in the US...More unmarried women having children out of wetlock and the media exonerating that. Look at Brittany Spears and her little sister today. Back in the 80's it wouldn't have been exonerated as much..but now, drug use and teenage pregnancy is cool because of Clinton's time.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Bill Clinton. Prior to him everything was just fine.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Clinton was the final nail in the coffin... his dirty dealings and numerous affairs anointed him as the 'King' of sleaze.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  It started in the 60's. But Clinton FOR SURE- he totally was the MOST debaucherous piece of- - in the history of he USA, and turned this nation over to sin, with his sexcapades.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Yeah... I think were all on the same page here.. Clinton was the worst.  (Wow.. nice to have a thread we can all agree on)  :)

However... depending upon what you focus on... Carter is a possible candidate... and possibly Nixon.

Brian

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Yeah... I think were all on the same page here.. Clinton was the worst.  (Wow.. nice to have a thread we can all agree on)  :)

However... depending upon what you focus on... Carter is a possible candidate... and possibly Nixon.

Brian

Yes Nixon I am not a crook

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Prolly in the 60s. That is when it became fashionable and acceptable to be anti-American. I think we can all agree the founding fathers of America laid the groundwork for a very moral God-fearing state.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Ever since Carter. Regan helped bring it back up but ever since Bush 1 it has been in the toliet
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
It started in the 60's and has been going down hill ever since.  Conservatives commonly point out the 50's as America's peak.  Unfortunately, many of the leaders of the 60's counter-revolution were Jewish leftists. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Here's another vote for the 60's.  It has been getting progressively worse since then but that was the beginning of the end.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I think it went down hill starting with Jimmy Carter

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
You want to know when it started?  In 1947, when the Supreme Court decided in Everson v. Board of Education that there exists a "Separation of Church and State".

EVERYTHING went downhill after that, and because of it.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
It's those dang hippies, eh?  They are the cause of the demoralization of the US.  After the 60's, it never became the same.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
I put my money on Kennedy. Despite all the mystic and grace of Camelot, the Kennedy men surpassed Clinton in terms of promiscuity and infidelity. When JFK and RFK weren't sharing Marilyn Monroe like some brother's share a sock drawer, Kennedy was involved with Judith Campbell, who was the girlfriend of a Chicago mobster to stuffed the ballots in Kennedy's favor. He also had an affair with a 19-year-old who had initially come to the Whitehouse to interview his wife since she was an alumni of her school, and was given a prestigous internship-- even though she couldn't type.

Mind you these are only a few of the known mistresses...one could probably write an book, if not volumes, on all his escapades.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
JFK was really the beginning of modern liberalsim that was the beginning of moral decline.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

The " Income Tax in 1913",  and  later on FDR's " New Deal" ,  probably planted the seeds for the morality of the U.S. declining.     The liberalism of the 1960's and the horrific Roe vs Wade Supreme Court decision in 1973 have been a disaster.   But might not have occurred if not for the change of direction in this country in the first half of the 20th Century.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/