Author Topic: New direction  (Read 2875 times)

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
New direction
« on: July 09, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »
I think we need a new direction about dealing with Islam.
We have all seen many videos and heard many reasons why Islam is no a peacefull religion
My question is who cares?
If I am a Muslim and i am sure Islam is the word of G-d than why would i care that it is violent.
 Judaisim is also violent in some regards even though it is the true word of G-d.

So i have an idea to bring many proofs showing fallices in the Quran  if anyone is interested. This hopefully will bring many Muslims out of their religion
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 11:58:01 AM by Lisa »

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
Re: New direction
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 05:19:15 PM »
Any comments

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »
Jews and Christians are both under attack by Islam so we should fight Islam together and not go after each other.

I think showing the fallacies of Islam has been and is being done. I think there were JTF shows exposing the lies of the Quran, in fact some years ago the author of "Prophet of Doom" was a guest in JTF's 'take back America'. And there are other youtube videos exposing Islam.

I am sorry to say that, but few Muslim are able to see the light no matter what you try to tell them. Therefore the most important thing is to get the non Muslim understand this menace so they are able to defend themselves against Islam.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 11:52:23 PM »
Jews and Christians are both under attack by Islam so we should fight Islam together and not go after each other.

I think showing the fallacies of Islam has been and is being done. I think there were JTF shows exposing the lies of the Quran, in fact some years ago the author of "Prophet of Doom" was a guest in JTF's 'take back America'. And there are other youtube videos exposing Islam.

I am sorry to say that, but few Muslim are able to see the light no matter what you try to tell them. Therefore the most important thing is to get the non Muslim understand this menace so they are able to defend themselves against Islam.
I dont agree with you on this. Jews should not make alliances with gentiles. What has Islam gave to the Jews that christianity didnt. Jews have to accomplish goals by themselves with G-d's help.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 05:31:58 AM »
I think we need a new direction about dealing with Islam.
We have all seen many videos and heard many reasons why Islam is no a peacefull religion
My question is who cares?
If I am a Muslim and i am sure Islam is the word of G-d than why would i care that it is violent.
 Judaisim is also violent in some regards even though it is the true word of G-d.

So i have an idea to bring many proofs showing fallices in the Quran and New testament if anyone is interested. This hopefully will bring many Muslims out of their religion

that is a stupid idea.. collecting fallacies on islam..

Because It has been done already, there are arab ex muslims , who -know arabic- that do this. Ex Muslims with islammic qualifications..

you could copy/paste from the web, but no point really.

And for most people, it takes more than exposing "fallacies" to take people out of their religion. There are ex muslims that work on muslims in paltalk chat rooms . Alot of the time muslims don't come into the rooms.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 05:35:17 AM by q_q_ »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 05:36:07 AM »

I dont agree with you on this. Jews should not make alliances with gentiles. What has Islam gave to the Jews that christianity didnt. Jews have to accomplish goals by themselves with G-d's help.

JTF works with righteous gentiles. If you don't like it, then leave. But don't try to spread your agenda here.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 07:19:07 AM »

JTF works with righteous gentiles. If you don't like it, then leave. But don't try to spread your agenda here.
Since when did Serbians and Greeks become righteous gentiles. They are the some of the most anti semitic people in the world.
Saed in Turkey who observes the seven mitzvot of noach has a chance to go to heaven while these people do not

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 08:08:34 AM »

Since when did Serbians and Greeks become righteous gentiles. They are the some of the most anti semitic people in the world.
Saed in Turkey who observes the seven mitzvot of noach has a chance to go to heaven while these people do not

This forum is welcome to righteous gentiles, be they serb or greek or whatever.

We have had many righteous gentile serbs here..  Chaim is very pro serbians.

As far as being a noachide or not.  We have some atheist members too.  Just as we have irreligious jews here. JTF works with people that don't abide by all 7 noachide laws. They are still righteous gentiles. Righteous means MORAL.

The mission of JTF is to save america and israel.  For America so it can be restored to being the great country it was. For Israel so it can deal with the arab threat.