Author Topic: What settlement is supposed to be the big show down between settlers and IDF  (Read 741 times)

Offline The White Shadow

• Junior JTFer
One of the commentators on Arutz Sheva (he's a Rabbi and a Captain in the Israeli Army)  was explaining that the Israeli government was working it's way up in removing settlements.  Starting with the smaller settlements first, and later working up to larger settlements. 

A large number of the soldiers' families, as well ex-soldiers and their families live in this one settlement (is it Karne Shomron)?  And that these Soldiers and ex-soldiers will put up a helll  of a fight against the Army and police,  if and when they try to remove this settlement.  The commentator explained that in the end, unfortunately, the Army will succeed in removing these settlers as well.

What settlement was he referring to?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hmm, I'm not sure the answer to your questions, but I have heard the opposite opinion as well.  I have heard that they are going for the heart and soul of the settlement movement first, trying to destroy a major settlement first (I think Migron might be a major one?), in order to demoralize all the rest of the settlements, that if they can knock off the most pesky and troublesome place all the other smaller and more minor places will follow  - G-d FORBID!    But I have heard some speculate about that.

Offline The White Shadow

• Junior JTFer
If Olmert could get away with it, he would should the settlers dead, no doubt in my mind. (God Forbid)
He's a real scum.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Migron??