Author Topic: Made In China: A threat to America; How to boycott it?  (Read 7133 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Made In China: A threat to America; How to boycott it?
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »
I buy Belgian, German, Italian, Danish, Dutch, USA, Japanese or Swiss products.
China and other third world stuff unfortunatley too, since I have no choice.

What products do you buy from these countries?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »

Belgium : food, water, cleaning products, kitchen stuff,
Germany ; food, water, electronics, knives,
Japan ; electronics , machinery,
Italy : Olive oil.
England: lemmon curd...
France wine , olive oil
Cuba : Cigars, I hope that Castro's days are done....

In fact most stuff I buy is good stuff.
I avoid buying cheap electronics such as mobile phones etc...
These are junk - electronics, same for consumer-P.c's and so.
This laptop I use is rubbish. (made in China)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 10:20:58 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 06:59:09 PM »

I buy Vintage clothes, that have MADE IN USA.  I sell MINT COND. Vintage hats, MADE IN USA
The necessities, Are all American Made still. Anything that has China on it, I dont buy it anymore. The last thing I bought made in china- were now THREE microphones in LESS than a YEAR. GARBAGE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 07:01:28 PM »

I buy hunting Items as well as historical things

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »
China is working on becoming a major car, yacht and airplane producer. American yacht makers can't compete with the low wages they pay there.  Chinese and Vietnamese products are horrible.  Ask anyone who's from Vietnam or China and they'll tell you that every business does everything to cut costs there and they cut every single corner on the products.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 11:22:58 PM »
Before you fly, you can check if it's a Boeing or Airbus too! 

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 12:29:30 AM »
China will demolish the free world, according to this video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fAqrNJr2TFw

People should watch this.  It's depressing as all get out, but it's thoughtful.  The Axis of Evil that Bush was going to go to war against (remember that one? too bad we didn't really fight them) teams up and succeeds in eating up the free world. 

The ideological clashes that should take place between communism and Islam, don't.  Israel disappears.  Sunni and Shia - doesn't matter.  The North American Union is set up to protect itself against China.  There is a brief period of rebellion in the States against Big Government, but the patriots lose. 

The UN Human Rights Council got away with suppressing the right to criticise Islam, reports Robert Spencer:   http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=79F671A7-DE83-4F6C-A219-B12076BA3AD3.  The discussion yesterday was about criticizing Female Genital Mutilation, but it could have been anything.  The Islamic Masters won't tolerate 'insults' - that is, what used to be called Free Speech.

Don't mind me, but I'm feeling depressed by all this. 

We have GOT to put up strong national borders.  That's the first step.  And then re-invest in ourselves, all across the board.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 12:41:45 AM »
So I buy American and Israeli.

Once some moslims wanted me to buy one of their shirts they were selling and I said I only buy Israeli. LOL

What did the shirt say Death To America?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 01:29:18 AM »
The treason can only be stopped by stopping the CFR traitors and ridding ourselves of almost the entire Washington Tyranny Apparatus.

Boycotts, unless engaged in by the entire U.S. population, will amount to nothing.

Secession is my proposal--it's our Right according to the Constitution.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 02:10:55 AM »
China is working on becoming a major car, yacht and airplane producer. American yacht makers can't compete with the low wages they pay there.  Chinese and Vietnamese products are horrible.  Ask anyone who's from Vietnam or China and they'll tell you that every business does everything to cut costs there and they cut every single corner on the products.

ROFL!

I wouldn't want to fly in any of those planes.

:::D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 08:37:43 AM »
I don't know too many products produced in Israel, I had a pair of socks once that said Made In Israel, but other than military equipment, religious artifacts, weapons, and a few items here and there, I don't know of much else that is mass produced in Israel.

Even Israel is starting to outsource a lot of things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 02:32:16 PM »
Our problem does not begin in China.
Electronics and toys from China are the same as oil from the middle east.
Companies are taxed to death.
So, they have products made overseas, then shipped back in and still make money.

The answer is to nuke washington DC.
Once DC has been nuked, we no longer have to worry about China/Russia or Muslim nations.

Sort of like if you were to jump off a cliff and someone decided to slap you silly.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »
I used to order clothes from the Land's End catalogue. The clothes were made in America. They were excellent quality. Suddenly, I noticed one day that the clothes were no longer good quality. They would quickly tear and become frayed, the seems were sown with bad thread. Sure enough, when I checked, the clothes were no longer made in the US, but in Malasya. I stopped buying from them.

Can anyone recommend a clothes catalogue with American-made clothes?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2008, 06:57:12 PM »
So, they have products made overseas, then shipped back in and still make money.

Once DC has been nuked, we no longer have to worry about China/Russia or Muslim nations.

Sort of like if you were to jump off a cliff and someone decided to slap you silly.

Geee, I'm sure DC getting nuked will fix a lot of things.   Not to mention that neighborhood really sucks :)

Seriously...   this is not just something unique to our country.  Its the same in every country.  Everyone is farming their stuff out to these countries.   The only way to solve this is to NUKE CHINA!   Of course that didnt work to well with Japan, but then again... I think we put furtilizer in those bombs.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2008, 11:24:15 PM »

Geee, I'm sure DC getting nuked will fix a lot of things.   Not to mention that neighborhood really sucks :)

Seriously...   this is not just something unique to our country.  Its the same in every country.  Everyone is farming their stuff out to these countries.   The only way to solve this is to NUKE CHINA!   Of course that didnt work to well with Japan, but then again... I think we put furtilizer in those bombs.

I don't like dead innocents. Deliberately murdering peasants in either country does us no good.
I meant to fantasize that it would be nice if someone were to nuke the capital and white house.
I'm not really familiar with China. I guess you can nuke their party HQ.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2008, 11:51:02 PM »
Not just China, Chinese.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2008, 05:11:36 PM »
The Chinese people are a great and civilized people. Nuking China would mean killing plenty of good innocent people. We should only nuke China if it nukes us, which is justified under Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD). Otherwise, we should work to strengthen Chinese resistance groups, Tibetan groups, and even the Muslim groups in China, in order for them to take on China's Communist government.

Why would you support the muslim groups soon or later they will attack us

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2008, 04:39:17 PM »

We have to defeat the communist government or else we will be stabbed in the back sooner or later by them. We're already getting bad quality products from China, but things can easily get worse.

I am talking about the Uyghers and such groups. They are pretty weak. The idea is we help them out a little bit so they inflict more damage on the Chinese government. Then, China will probably send in tens of thousands of troops to kick their donkeys. So, in the end, the communist government of China, along with the Muslims both take hard hits.

I never said I was going to be allying with any Muslims or "supporting" them. This is about pouring more fuel into the fire. It makes sense to pin our enemies against each other if we can. ;)
[/quote]

A problem is that there's  a big debt toward communist China.  As C.F. stated in another thread, the US owes too much in treasury bonds. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »
Guys I found a few websites that show products made in America or companies who have some of their products still manufactured here.

http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/

http://www.madeinusa.org/

http://www.uaw1268.com/buy_american.htm

Also, I was heavily dissapointed when I e-mailed Oakley to get this email.

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your recent email.

Almost all Oakley sunglasses are made in America, with the exception of a few parts on select frames.  At this time Oakley shoes and clothing are not made in America.

Sincerely,

Holly

I have yet to get a response on "which parts" or "frames" are made overseas or where they are made, theres not too many parts in sunglasses so I'm curious.

Also I was disappointed to find out that Yamaha Motors built a factory over in Vietnam in 2005. I bought my waverunners in 2003 and they were manufactured in Georgia, but that may no longer be the case since 2005. This is really becoming a problem, what will happen to the American workers in that factory?

Also about a week ago, my Microsoft webcam that I paid 52 dollars for stopped working, it will only work part of the time and then fail. The electronics are fried and Microsoft won't warranty it. The peice of excrement is also made in China, no surprise.

My XBOX 360 has also been acting up randomly freezing and overheating. I opened the sucker up (bad idea since it voids warranty) and the damn heatsink is garbage, the cooling is insufficient to cool the CPU. The solder also seems to be cracking? Looks like a 3 year old put the damn thing together, very poor engineering. Unfortunately SONY and Nintendo have started to outsource as well to maximize profits and save on production costs since they already own the rights to the hardware.

It's unknown how accurate the lists are but they help a little bit in terms of narrowing down the searches. I would encourage members to call the companies or research before purchasing products and try to find out where they are made. I would like to start a blog or perhaps do some youtube videos on the subject.

Say NO to low quality Chinese products!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 01:24:48 PM by מאיר כהן »