Author Topic: Live Footage Of Cop Shooting Bulldozer Driver!!! WATCH THIS.  (Read 4671 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=145_1215010761

Different angle: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=145_1215010761

Different angle:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 04:02:55 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
Re: Live Footage Of Cop Shooting Bulldozer Driver!!! WATCH THIS.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 03:09:54 PM »
Nice  O0

I am surprised they got such a good shot of it on camera though.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 03:13:40 PM »
Very nice, if only it was done sooner, watching that cockroach arab flop while he died was joy to my eyes. If only if Israel would do this to the remaining few million occupying Israel.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 03:16:25 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 03:31:42 PM »
Was he shot in the head ?
I liked when he slumped over the wheel

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 03:38:36 PM »

Looks like he was shot a few times, 4 or 5 times, probably to the head the way he slumped over so quickly. Too bad this piece of [censored] wasn't killed earlier before the damage was done. Yes a terrorist attack was thwarted and it could have been a lot worse, but 3 deaths of Israelis is too many. Hopefully Israelis start to wake up and some good comes from this as a lesson to why Arabs can NOT be trusted!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 03:42:48 PM »

Looks like he was shot a few times, 4 or 5 times, probably to the head the way he slumped over so quickly. Too bad this piece of excrement wasn't killed earlier before the damage was done. Yes a terrorist attack was thwarted and it could have been a lot worse, but 3 deaths of Israelis is too many. Hopefully Israelis start to wake up and some good comes from this as a lesson to why Arabs can NOT be trusted!

They should of acted sooner
What type of hand gun did The Israeli soldier have?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 03:44:40 PM »
he would have been shot sooner the idiot policeman was strangling him when an off duty Soldier grap the dumb cops gun and shot the terrorist.What a dumb cop trying to strangle him he caused the bulldozer to weave all over
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 03:44:57 PM »
 O0 O0 O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 03:48:08 PM »
No lives would have been lost if the Bolshevik Israeli soldiers/cops at the scene would have taken this monster out to begin with. Instead, he had to kill three or four Jews first in order to demonstrate that he was an actual clear and present threat.  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 03:50:47 PM »
LOL true here's what happened                       Men Who Killed Terrorist: Policeman Was in the Way

by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) Moshe Plesser, the yeshiva student off-duty soldier who killed the bulldozer-driver terrorist, explained how he and security guard Oron Ben-Shimon stopped the murderous rampage.

Moshe did not wish to speak with the media, but hours afterwards read a written statement. He began by calling the attack a "murderous attack on our holy and beloved land, part of the war in which we find ourselves."  He then thanked all those who, he said, had a hand in helping him act correctly: "First of all, thanks to G-d, and secondly to the education and upbringing I received, beginning in the Morashah Talmud Torah in Jerusalem, and then the Dimona Yeshiva High School, and then the Yitzhar and Kiryat Arba Hesder yeshivot, and finally to my army training, for helping me act in the way every soldier and citizen should.  I also wish to thank my brother-in-law David Shapira for serving as a personal example [Shapira was one of the two who killed the terrorist in Merkaz HaRav earlier this year - ed.] "

"As far as what happened," Plesser continued: "I was bicycling from the center of town [westward] towards my home, when I saw a bulldozer battering a bus lying on its side and a lot of commotion. I immediately realized that it was a terrorist attack. I threw the bicycle to the side, and I ran towards the scene, trying to get as close as I could to the bulldozer so that I could get on it and stop the driver.  As I got closer I tried to somehow get a weapon.  When the bulldozer stopped, a policeman climbed up, and I climbed up right behind him, screaming at him to shoot." 

"Oron Ben-Shimon, with whom I was privileged to cooperate in stopping the terrorist, also climbed up, and he and the policeman tried to stop him with their hands. At first I could not shoot him, because the policeman stood in between us and the terrorist. The terrorist suddenly got up and started to drive again, screaming out Allahu Akbar, and Oron was able to turn the steering wheel so that the bulldozer wouldn't run over more cars.  Finally, I was able to grab Oron's gun and shoot over the heads of the policeman and Oron, three bullets to his head.  Then a Yassam policeman got on and fired again to ascertain his death."

Moshe can be seen in a blue shirt, outside the bulldozer cabin, in many of the videos of the attack being circulated.

Oron Ben-Shimon, a security guard at the nearby Kupat Cholim Leumit office, also took part in the save.  He said that when he saw the shovel of the bulldozer mowing things down, "I ran towards it. When I got there, the bulldozer was stopped, I got up on it - Moshe helped me - and we tried to stop the driver, who looked like he was fainted on the steering wheel. But then he suddenly got up and started the bulldozer going again. I couldn't get to my gun, and also the policeman was in between me and the terrorist - so I punched him [the terrorist] and that stunned him... Then Moshe - who really deserves all credit; of all the people there, he was the one who responded the most correctly - quickly realized what was happening, and took the gun from my holster and shot the terrorist three times in the head. Then a Yassam policeman got on board, shot another bullet, and that was it."

The journalists listening to the accounts of Plesser and Ben-Shimon praised them highly, as well as the policeman and the Yassam officer.  The fact that the policeman did not shoot and kill the terrorist, and the questions raised as a result, were not mentioned outright.                 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126707

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 03:58:14 PM »

Looks like he was shot a few times, 4 or 5 times, probably to the head the way he slumped over so quickly. Too bad this piece of excrement wasn't killed earlier before the damage was done. Yes a terrorist attack was thwarted and it could have been a lot worse, but 3 deaths of Israelis is too many. Hopefully Israelis start to wake up and some good comes from this as a lesson to why Arabs can NOT be trusted!

They should of acted sooner
What type of hand gun did The Israeli soldier have?

The most common issued sidearms in Israel are the Glock 17, Glock 19, SIG p226, and Jericho 941 handgun. It was likely a Glock or Jericho. The shape to me indicates it was a fullsize, likely a Glock 17.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 04:02:41 PM »
Different angle:
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 06:19:07 PM »
They should also go after this pig's family for breeding their muzzie rodents
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »
They should also go after this pig's family for breeding their muzzie rodents

Hopefully they bulldoze the families house.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 07:26:12 PM »
If Chaim was the prime minster, the muzzies wouldn't be anywhere near the land of Israel so a situation like this wouldn't even be someone nightmare. It would simply be impossible.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 07:48:11 PM »
The rest of these arab creatures should now be rounded up and shot like this.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 01:12:45 PM »
i'm sure that very soon charges will be brought against all those who tried to stop the terrorist... how dare they take a precious palestin-ian life!!!! this is what should be occurring on a regular basis to these scum and refuse of humanity... nik. i want their blood... all of it... out...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:38:15 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 01:35:21 PM »
The solution is obvious:  There must be mandatory waiting periods for bulldozers, strict bulldozer registration, only police may be allowed to carry bulldozers, yada, yada, yada .....

That's intended to be satire, to be clear.

By the way, what language is used in the voice-over in the alternative angle video?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 02:38:45 PM »
russian i believe... n.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."