Author Topic: commentary about Europe's gravest misake  (Read 812 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
commentary about Europe's gravest misake
« on: July 11, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »
This is an important video.  I'm sending it to everyone in my contact list.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: commentary about Europe's gravest misake
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 12:11:39 PM »
GOOD VIDEO
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 12:45:12 PM »
Well done.  The only thing that was less than fully developed in this text was the fact that the Nazi holocaust was two-pronged.  The first prong is well-stated in this text:  A productive minority was decimated, to be replaced by a bunch of militant malcontents.  The second prong needed to be underlined:  The subsequent European guilt complex has left Europe utterly unable to resist the appetites of a vulgar, violent menace.

In some quarters, we have the same second prong with blacks and hispanics in the United States, but with far less good reason.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »
Europe belongs to the Muslims now, there is nothing anyone can do about it. If you ask me we need to consider European countries as muslim nations and cut all ties. It's not time to save Europe, It is time to save Israel and America! Europeans talk about the United States as if it is the evil empire, and now why should we help these anti-american scum, I don't care if there are Jews and Christians over there, they will just have to fight for their country back, alone.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2