Author Topic: Foxman and smolmart agree  (Read 2579 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Foxman and smolmart agree
« on: July 10, 2008, 03:56:30 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1215330932833&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert spoke of discrimination against Israel's Arabs on Thursday night, eliciting a supportive statement from the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert speaks at the First Prime Minister's Conference for the Arab Sector in Haifa, Thursday.
Photo: GPO

Slideshow: Pictures of the week "We welcome the prime minister's statements against discrimination and prejudices toward Israeli-Arabs and hope others in the political, religious and social establishment will follow," said the organization's National Chairman Glen S. Lewy and National Director Abraham H. Foxman.

Olmert told Israeli Arab leaders on Thursday that years of discrimination against their sector must end, and asked them to reconsider the prospect of national service for youth within their own communities.

"I don't deny and I don't cover up that for many years, there was discrimination," said Olmert, the final speaker at the First Prime Minister's Conference for the Arab Sector. The gathering, held at the Conference Center in Haifa and organized by the Israel Democracy Institute, examined the achievements of a governmental plan launched in December 2006.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 03:58:07 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Foxmen and smolmart agree
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 03:58:18 PM »
how sickening >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Foxmen and smolmart agree
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 03:59:05 PM »
how sickening >:(
They are to peas in a pod >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Foxman and smolmart agree
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »
Discrimination against Arabs in Israel if that were true there would be no arabs in Israel because they would either be dead or left

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 05:16:01 PM »
No one is disallowing Arabs from doing national service in Israel.  It is the arabs themselves who often refuse to do it for the infidel zionist state, and all the Arab political leaders are OPPOSED to arabs doing national service.   I see what Abe Foxman is pulling here.

A few months ago, Abe Foxman wrote an article admitting (finally) that all the talk in the world and all the dead-end and fruitless money-making his and other organizations do, will never completely eliminate antisemitism.   He finally admitted that it is not something you control.   I see now specifically why he "threw in the towel" on fighting antisemitism officially.   He now wishes to focus his efforts on fighting for Arab "rights" and grievances against the Jewish people.   What a coward.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 06:53:41 PM »
The ADL is an organization which has lost its mission. I dont support this organization any more. I would recommend anyone reading my words to disassociate with the ADL as it is no longer an organization which is looking out for the welfare of the Jewish people. Yes, there is racism and sexism, and all the other -isms... But the ADL should be concentrating on ANTISEMITISM and not supporting the cause of the African American or the arab. The african american community is doing just swell with the likes of scumbags Jesse Jackson {spit} and Al Sharpton {spit}.

The Jews need an organization with some chutzpah not the lame ADL response to everything "Can't we all just get along"... I am beginning to think that we should align with the JDL which actually acts and doesnt sit around waiting for hand outs.

Shame on ADL for turning its back on its Jewish supporters.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 07:34:23 PM »
Re:  "the JDL "

That organization is listed on the U.S.State Department's Official List of International Terrorist Organizations.

It has been thoroughly compromised.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »
I was not aware of this...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14