Author Topic: Jimmy Carter, Saudi Arabia, and Nazis  (Read 1783 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Jimmy Carter, Saudi Arabia, and Nazis
« on: January 25, 2007, 10:58:27 PM »

"It turns out that, starting with Jimmy Carter, the U.S. began a secret program to arm this state that makes Saudi Arabia 'ultimately...the largest beneficiary of U.S. weapons sales in the entire world [and] one of the most heavily armed countries in the world'. In other words, Israel is not the country getting the most weapons from the U.S. -- that title goes to Israel's mortal enemy Saudi Arabia".

Professor Francisco Gil-White interviewed by "Argument"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Jimmy Carter, Saudi Arabia, and Nazis
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:48:03 PM »
Not surprised, but Jorge the Bush is the ultimate villain in this regard. Jorge wants to merge America with Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and China (for a free flow of cheap labor and oil).

I absolutely believe this of Farter, but we can't lose sight of the even more wicked plans The Bush has.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 01:05:05 AM »
Bush is EVIL incarnate.

I kid you not; were I a Christian, I would be absolutely convinced that Bush is the AntiChrist.

Every word from his mouth is THE BIG LIE.

Every action he takes results in the exact diametric opposite of his stated policy goals.

He has literally destroyed America and our Constitution; almost to the point of the damage being irreversible.

Unless G-d Himself acts to stop him, he will terminate the United States of America over the next two years.

He couldn't have been any more evil if he were Satan himself.

Don't anyone kid themselves...he's known exactly what he is doing from the very beginning.

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 10:08:20 AM »
Bush is EVIL incarnate.

I kid you not; were I a Christian, I would be absolutely convinced that Bush is the AntiChrist.

Every word from his mouth is THE BIG LIE.

Every action he takes results in the exact diametric opposite of his stated policy goals.

He has literally destroyed America and our Constitution; almost to the point of the damage being irreversible.

Unless G-d Himself acts to stop him, he will terminate the United States of America over the next two years.

He couldn't have been any more evil if he were Satan himself.

Don't anyone kid themselves...he's known exactly what he is doing from the very beginning.

Nearly every President fits this description!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 12:33:00 PM by Scriabin »