Author Topic: Anyone got an i-phone or had an old one ???  (Read 2922 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Anyone got an i-phone or had an old one ???
« on: July 13, 2008, 05:11:53 AM »
J

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anyone got an i-phone or had an old one ???
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 05:18:30 AM »
I have a sprint Mogul which is build like garbage. The one I originally bought broke and sprint replaced it with another defective one. I am looking for a new phone to get as we speak. I have to stay with sprint though.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 06:21:19 AM »
We have a new pastor for our church and they are new to the area so I purchased iPhones for him and his wife. We were setting them up yesterday and playing with them last night and they do seem to have a much faster download speed. I think one of the key features is going to be it's abilty to use Outlook synch (for corporate environments) and it now supports Skype which is great for international calling at no cost.

Although it takes a bit of practice to perfect, the interface is truly amazing. I have had an iTouch for a few months (like the iPhone without phone) and have really enjoyed its features. Great for audio books and movies as I travel a lot.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 06:25:59 AM »
  I have I-Pod Touch and I like it a lot! The inconvenience is that you need wireless connection in order for it to work properly!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 06:38:56 AM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 06:30:19 AM »
I have a sprint SERO plan which is no longer available and I wont be able to sign up for it again, therefore I wont leave sprint.
My plan is $49 dollars a month and I get 1250 anytime min, unliminted N&W etc....
plus ulimited text messaging, unlimited picture and video messaging, unlimited DATA plus more
Again, all the for 49 bucks a month. It is no longer available. I would leave sprint if not for this plan. They have bad phones.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 06:40:46 AM »
blackberry here :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 06:49:40 AM »

Dr. Dan, what advantage does a Blackberry have over a windows mobile phone. I have never used a blackberry and dont really know much abouT them. Hope you could fill me in.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 06:54:12 AM »

Dr. Dan, what advantage does a Blackberry have over a windows mobile phone. I have never used a blackberry and dont really know much abouT them. Hope you could fill me in.

not sure yet..the way i see it is that a phone is a phone..I like the IM aspect to it, the keyboard, internet access, and organizer.  I feel wtih teh iphone you get ripped off.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 06:57:16 AM »
I am thinking of getting a blackberry. My sprint windows mobile phone is not working properly. I need a new phone.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 07:33:14 AM »
I have a sprint Mogul which is build like garbage. The one I originally bought broke and sprint replaced it with another defective one. I am looking for a new phone to get as we speak. I have to stay with sprint though.

I was going to buy one of those.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 07:37:49 AM »

I was going to buy one of those.

Do not. Go to howardforums and you will see that most of the moguls are rigged with problems.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 10:07:32 AM »
I have a sprint SERO plan which is no longer available and I wont be able to sign up for it again, therefore I wont leave sprint.
My plan is $49 dollars a month and I get 1250 anytime min, unliminted N&W etc....
plus ulimited text messaging, unlimited picture and video messaging, unlimited DATA plus more
Again, all the for 49 bucks a month. It is no longer available. I would leave sprint if not for this plan. They have bad phones.
The plan is no longer available... are you sure?!
I think they'll replace it with something else, because Sprint needs as many costumers as they can muster... I'll wait for the next 1

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 01:53:19 PM »
No Dan, its gone. You can go to that site and see for yourself. They lost too much money with that program and you wont be seeing anything like it again. I told you to do it then hehe. Now their really isn't any reason to get sprint.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 01:56:25 PM »
Eh they will come up with something new,  I just use a cell for the reason it is needed
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 04:44:09 PM »
I had the 1st edition of iPhone - it is a nice toy, but for me it was quite useless and irritating. I've returned it after 5 days and went back to my Blackberry Pearl which is great. I use Nokia N95 and Nokia E51 when I travel abroad for their 3G features, but back home it is back to my Blackberry Pearl.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »
  I have SonyEricsson W800 for 2 years and still I find this phone very good and exactly what I needed! :laugh:
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »
I had the 1st edition of iPhone - it is a nice toy, but for me it was quite useless and irritating. I've returned it after 5 days and went back to my Blackberry Pearl which is great. I use Nokia N95 and Nokia E51 when I travel abroad for their 3G features, but back home it is back to my Blackberry Pearl.

Why not just use the N95 when you are here too. That is the best phone on th4e market. If I could switch to At&t wireless, I would get that phone in a heartbeat but I already said why I can't.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 06:50:50 PM »
I won't buy iPhone because it's made in China garbage. I will buy a very nice PDA with integrated phone or blackberry instead.