Author Topic: my response to q_q_  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: my response to q_q_
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 12:19:12 AM »
QQ, is not a jew. He is a sadomasochistic muslim who has Aisha stuffed in his closet.

Because he disagreed with you about the Lubavitcher rebbe?   This is a reason to say such a horrible statement about somebody?    Not to mention a learned Jew on this forum who believes in the principles of JTF and Rabbi Kahane.   You have a venomous tongue

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 12:19:34 AM »
QQ, is not a jew. He is a sadomasochistic muslim who has Aisha stuffed in his closet.
ROTFLMAO :::D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 12:21:48 AM »

Because he disagreed with you about the Lubavitcher rebbe?   This is a reason to say such a horrible statement about somebody?    Not to mention a learned Jew on this forum who believes in the principles of JTF and Rabbi Kahane.   You have a venomous tongue

He has not only expressed hatred towards the holy lubavitch chasidim but he has lied about chaimfan and twisted his words. He shows no regard for Lubabs feelings.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 12:27:50 AM »
He has not only expressed hatred towards the holy lubavitch chasidim but he has lied about chaimfan and twisted his words. He shows no regard for Lubabs feelings.
And he is sticking up for Teitelbaum (ys"vz).

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 12:31:57 AM »
You guys, I just had a private message chat with Chaimfan.  I told him I didn't like the expression "master race" and that most Jews find it offensive. 

He wanted me to let you all know that he was just being sarcastic when he used the expression "master race" when he replied to q_q.  He didn't mean it any other way. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 12:33:29 AM »
You guys, I just had a private message chat with Chaimfan.  I told him I didn't like the expression "master race" and that most Jews find it offensive. 

He wanted me to let you all know that he was just being sarcastic when he used the expression "master race" when he replied to q_q.  He didn't mean it any other way. 

Lisa in addition to that, Chaimfan was referring to a sick ideology invented by QQ. He was not referring to judaism obviously and that is why I support Chaimfan enthusiastically.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 12:34:08 AM »

Lisa in addition to that, Chaimfan was referring to a sick ideology invented by QQ. He was not referring to judaism obviously and that is why I support Chaimfan enthusiastically.

QUOTE ME

then we can see the "sick ideology"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 12:34:57 AM »
Its not a specific post, its clear by your whole demeanor. You support nazi collaborators, that makes you an anti semite.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 12:36:22 AM »

No you dont cut the cr@p. You two are playing "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours" , you have been destroying any normal discussion, and have been referring to people who you dont agree with as "master race", as nazi's or whatever else. And anyway let Lubab decide what he feels is appropriate and is not to ask him.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 12:37:07 AM »
Its not a specific post, its clear by your whole demeanor. You support nazi collaborators, that makes you an anti semite.

He does?

It seems you describe a "demeanor" but unwilling and/or unable to prove this with any source by quoting any particular statement.  That to me sounds like a baseless accusation.   
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 12:38:56 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 12:38:03 AM »

He does?

Of-course. He doesn't agree with C.F. thus he's a nazi for sure.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 12:38:24 AM »
Funny how you 2 kids (DWI,CF) can never quote me to defend a thing you say about me

QUOTE ME
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 12:40:10 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 12:40:17 AM »
Once again folks, although I disagree with C.F's use of the word master race, I believe that he was only trying to be sarcastic.  Nothing more.  

Now I'm locking this thread.