Author Topic: Cabala  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Dimitrije

• New JTFer
  • Serbian patriot/nacionalist
Cabala
« on: July 21, 2008, 10:53:19 AM »
okay...
So,me being a conspiracy theory nut,was interested in Cabala...
Some say its a book of ancient witch craft and wizardry, others that it is a book that contains great wisdom, and nothing more...
Before i do continue i would just like to say,that i am not a racist,i dont hate the Jewish people,in fact i love you...
And yes,i do believe in the Illuminati and Masons plan to rule the world,and i with every fiber of my being hate the new world order!
Now i dont know what the Jews think generally about this topic,so i came to ask...
1)Cabala, if you oppose it why?
And if you support it,why do you support it?
and
2)New World Government,true,fake?Why fake,why true?
And if you believe its true,do you think that america is its base!
Anyway thank you,and i hope i didnt offend anyone!

-,,You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you!''
-Leon Trotsky

-,,Is it better for people to love you,or fear you...
It is better for people to fear you,because those who love you will turn their backs on you,for money or fear of others!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,The cause justifies the means!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,Therefore, whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war.''
-Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

-,,The point of war isnt that you die for your country,but to make the other bastard die for his!''
-General George Smith Patton

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Cabala
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 11:43:27 PM »
kabbalah is harmless mysticism, in that it gives a mystical worldview.. and mystical answers to things

another way to look at it, is it tries to explain the physics of the spiritual realm

Judaism demands that we keep sabbath, it's in the bible. We do it because G-d wants us to But what does keep it do cosmically/in the spiritual realm?

Why did this person die after he apologised to somebody?  kabbalah might answer that in a previous life he did a certain sin and didn't apologise, and was tested again in this life, and he fulfilled his mission at that moment.

That's the kind of material in the kabbalistic books.

Outside of classic books. You have some excessive stories about the lives or events surrounding  one rabbi, or another rabbi, from hundreds of years ago, when kabbalists were greater e.g.
A terrible decree has been passed.  A great kabbalistic rabbi prays very deeply, all his students see and crowd around him in awe, they have never seen him pray so hard. 8 hours later he stops, and says "it's fine now". They ask him what happened. He says "He started praying, his soul went up, he spoke to this angel, and that angel, and the prosecuting angel, and he represented the jewish people in the heavenly court, and he got help from eliyahu hanavi(elijah the prophet), and they efeated the prosecuting angel. And G-d lifted the evil decree.
Whether one takes it seriously or not is another matter. You can't test these things.  A rabbi who knows a bit about kabbalah, said that good and evil were both alot stronger hundreds or thousands of years ago.  The stories certainly lifted the spirits of the jewish people in times of distress.

Now we veer off from the torah question..

It's possible that groups like the illuminati or the masons might steal some symbols from different religions, particularly mystical ones, and merge them all together into one big nonsense. 
They have nothing to do with some religious mystic, and kabbalah isn't very secret, not anymore anyway, with the internet - there are legitimate websites.   I have heard of some of the things secret societies do. I saw a documentary on one of them where they got a camera in and recorded. It looked like a crowd, seated, watching a burning of some thing shaped like a human body wrapped up. Many powerful people were there. Bilderberg or something.  The society themselves had to explain it, they said it was a theatre show of  some ritual burning , some weird thing.  And locals said they were urinating over trees.   If it is true, then the most you have to worry aout is that
a)powerful people are meeting up to plan things
b)the social activities they engage in are nuts, and show them to be not mentally stable
But don't sit there worrying that they are really working "magic" while at some brief retreat. 
Even if magic was possible, there's no way these people are going to be experts in it.

And regarding masons.  If there is a problem with them, it's hidde at the highest of highest levels.
Lots of  really decent people are free masons.  So there's a theory that maybe they choose them to cover up the really bad people higher up.  Apparently Arafat for example, was a free mason.
Thing is, I know somebody whose relative is very upstanding and decent, and he's a grand wizard of some sort, with a big robe.
Alot of doctors and accountants and lawyers and judges.. often people that have really made it, they are offered the chance to be a free mason, to join a group.. And they share contacts of who is a good builder , who is a good client.
And  I know another guy - jewish - who has a brilliant mind, has lots of high powered jobs which he does simultaneously with ease.  And after acheiving all this success, he was asked if he wanted to be a mason. He asked what it involved, and he was told he'd just have to do some rituals.  He said no.. He had enough rituals already, with all the jewish prayers and festivals!
I had a manager once that was a free mason, he was quite open about it. One guy in the office was really puzzled about it.. So he showed him his diary, he said "read that". He had to learn it to be part of the society. It was written in some other code/language. It's a good question, why ar ethey secret. They are harmless though at most levels.  Maybe at the arafat level it gets ugly though! There are degrees of free mason.

Tamar Yonah has been looking into this New World Order thing.. Heads of state trying to remove borders. Big people obsessed with money, trying to solve the whole middle east crisis by removing borders and making trade, and thinking that if the arabs are making lots of money they'll be so busy making money they'll stop hating israel. These people are dangerous idiots. All they want is money and they assume everybody is like them, selling their principles for money.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Cabala
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »
Kabbalah is one of the four layers of meaning of the Torah (Bible) given by G-d on Sinai.

It is also known as the "secrets of the Torah".

Its teachings were not written down until more recent history which is why it is called "kabbalah" which means "accepted". It was a received wisdom passed down from generation to generation by the elite scholars, until its basic tenents were put into writing in the form of the Zohar. Later Kabbalastic works expanded and explained the Zohar.

Kabbalah mainly deals with the process G-d used to create the world also known as "seder hishtalshelut" or the "order of creation (lit. the order of the chain).

Since it details how G-d created the world it contains the secrets to just about every wisdom you can imagine as they were all created by G-d.  However, most people aren't able to "pull out" its deep meaning as its texts employ Kabbalistic terminology which very few people know how to decode.

Since it is so nearly impossible for the uninitiated to make sense of its texts, it has been always been shrouded in mystery leaving the door wide open for people to all come up with their own theories about what it is and what it isn't most of which completely misses the mark.

Bottom line?  A very great wisdom, very misunderstood by most. Shouldn't be thought of in any way separate from Judaism and its commandments. Anyone claiming to teach Kabbalah who does not also teach the practical fulfillment of the Torah's commandments is not a kabbalist but a charlatan.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.