Author Topic: Check out this crazy lady.  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Check out this crazy lady.
« on: August 12, 2007, 03:09:16 AM »
This vronRN lady likes to talk about about how the minutemen, s.o.s and any patriot is racist.  She even goes far to even say that Naui is a hero even though he is a brown supremacist who thinks he is actually an indian who like to videotape the minutemen while making childish remarks and calling brown patriots and minutemen coconuts.  She even talks about the monument in Baldwin park about how racist she dosen't think it is though there is a realization that black is left out of the brown, white, yellow and red living together phrase.  Think about it if she lived in Israel scary isn't it.  Check out the video.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Check out this crazy lady.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 07:40:04 AM »
She is an idiot!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Check out this crazy lady.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 08:24:00 AM »
Interesting video Chad. The animal that video needed to rear end a tractor trailer while making that dumb video. I would hate to wish this on any poor truck driver to have to go through the formalities of being involved in a accident however as long as no one other that the video makers were hurt it would be a small inconvenience. We all need to do our part to save America. I can honestly say this beast has made me so mad after seeing her stupidity I almost feel like not having breakfast >:( What a filthy whining beast.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years