Author Topic: Hey Everybody from Gaza!  (Read 21845 times)

Offline Muhammed

• New JTFer
Re: Hey Everybody from Gaza!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2008, 12:24:09 AM »
What do you consider yourself and dont say mussie your family where are they from and dont say Gaza .Thhe name of a country dont even say Israel

Well, I'm an Arab, and I live in a disputed territory known as Gaza, Ghazzah, or Azzah.

I don't understand what you mean when you say, "don't say Gaza", my family is from that place, and I was born here. :-\

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 12:26:33 AM »
What do you consider yourself and dont say mussie your family where are they from and dont say Gaza .Thhe name of a country dont even say Israel

Well, I'm an Arab, and I live in a disputed territory known as Gaza, Ghazzah, or Azzah.

I don't understand what you mean when you say, "don't say Gaza", my family is from that place, and I was born here. :-\

Are you Syrian or Egyptian or Lebanese because there is no such thing as the Palestinian people

Offline Muhammed

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 12:29:44 AM »

Are you Syrian or Egyptian or Lebanese because there is no such thing as the Palestinian people
[/quote}

None, I'm an Arab, and all of those countries are just by products of British Colonialism.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 12:32:02 AM by Muhammed »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 12:31:27 AM »
Since you are Muslim do you think there is such a thing as a Palestinian people

Offline Muhammed

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 12:33:30 AM »

There were an Arab people who lived in the region for many years, but the notion of a Palestinian people is a fairly recent one.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 12:34:45 AM »

There were an Arab people who lived in the region for many years, but the notion of a Palestinian people is a fairly recent one.

The people who lived in that area were Egyptians

Offline Muhammed

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »

I meant before 1948, not during the period between 1948 and 1968.

Before that an Arabic speaking people roamed the area, and I am a byproduct of those people.  :)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008, 12:46:32 AM »

Before that an Arabic speaking people roamed the area, and I am a byproduct of those people.  :)

But the land they roamed belongs to the Jews and no one else

Offline Muhammed

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 12:47:06 AM »
And just a question guys, is this forum Kahanist?

And why do you guys hate the present gov. in Israel at the moment.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 12:48:35 AM »

You might want to put that  question in the General discussion are

Offline Muhammed

• New JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 12:49:12 AM »

OK, so was God supposed to safe guard it for them for 2000 years until they would come back?

Don't criticize me on this, just some logic.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 12:50:02 AM »

OK, so was G-d supposed to safe guard it for them for 2000 years until they would come back?

You  might want to ask a Jewish member that I am not Jewish

Offline Muhammed

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2008, 12:55:16 AM »
I know you aren't, but when some people say that the Holy Land is only for the Jews and for nobody else, it kinda frustrates me when I try to explain.

The Land was empty after the Exile, no Jews were there to protect the land from incursion, and that's what happened.

And now these people have been living in the area for hundreds of years, how were they supposed to know that they were infringing upon the Land of Israel.

Just a thought, I hope people don't misunderstand me.  :)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2008, 01:24:43 AM »
Ok then, but FYI people are trying to get the Jews to give up part of their land to the Arabs/Palestinians....

I don't agree with any of that...it all belongs to G-ds chosen people, period.

To American Hero: Maybe if someone offered me, but I'm not really used to pork and alcohol.  :)

To Hanna: I have no problem with Americans or Israelis who believe that the Holy Land was provided from G-d to the Jews, because if their is a G-d, then that promise has already been fulfilled.  :)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2008, 01:38:05 AM »
Muhammed, is it true that most of the Arab occupiers of Gaza live on handouts?

Isn't it also true that most of these Arabs wipe their behinds with their bare hands?

Aren't the Arabs from Gaza so damn repulsive that even other Muslims from neighboring countries (i.e. Jordan) don't like them?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2008, 01:40:01 AM »
Muhammed, is it true that most of the Arab occupiers of Gaza live on handouts?

Isn't it also true that most of these Arabs wipe their behinds with their bare hands?

Aren't the Arabs from Gaza so damn repulsive that even other Muslims from neighboring countries (i.e. Jordan) don't like them?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

They wipe there butts with there bare hand

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2008, 03:13:59 AM »
This is not an Arab Muslim from the Gaza District. Very, very few Arab Muslims from the Gaza District can speak and write in fluent English. The Arab Muslims from Gaza are among the most ignorant people on the face of the earth.

This troll is a fake phony fraud from Canada.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 03:45:30 AM »
I know you aren't, but when some people say that the Holy Land is only for the Jews and for nobody else, it kinda frustrates me when I try to explain.

The Land was empty after the Exile, no Jews were there to protect the land from incursion, and that's what happened.

And now these people have been living in the area for hundreds of years, how were they supposed to know that they were infringing upon the Land of Israel.

The "infringing" was done when the Mufti haj amin husseini and his thugs imported Arabs into this land from egypt syria transjordan, iraq lebanon, etc in order to prevent the Jews from living on it.   The "infringing" was done when the Mufti crafted the Nazi final solution with Hitler and Eichmann, begged the European countries to kill off their Jews so that they wouldn't be alive and able to emigrate to their Holy Land, which the Mufti and all his Arab Jew-hating cohorts wanted to steal for themselves.  The infringing was done when the Arabs massacred Jews in 1929, 1936-39, and then attempted to wipe out the Jews and throw them into the sea on multiple occasions.  The infringing was when the Mufti also arranged with the British to BAN JEWISH IMMIGRATION while the European countries killed off their Jews in the holocaust at the mufti and hitler's requests and orders.

Prior infringing was also done by the various caliphs who sent armies to conquer this land after the Jewish exile had begun (some Jewish communities were still living there!), and when one of them built a big gold dome on what he knew was the holiest Jewish site and what he also knew had NO RELEVANCE in Islam - he obviously was infringing with intent and knew exactly what he was doing.  There was so much infringing against the Jews and their land that we can barely cover the half of it.

How much infringing do you really want to talk about? 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2008, 03:50:28 AM »
This is not an Arab Muslim from the Gaza District. Very, very few Arab Muslims from the Gaza District can speak and write in fluent English. The Arab Muslims from Gaza are among the most ignorant people on the face of the earth.

This troll is a fake phony fraud from Canada.

Chaim, I was about to write that. This is the fraud Archie who thank g-d was banned from this forum. I can tell by the writing style. I didn't notice this thread or I would of pointed out that this clearly wasn't a muslim, but rather the animal archie.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2008, 03:54:27 AM »
lol

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2008, 03:56:53 AM »

Would our "Muslim" friend tell us why he's really here?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »
Shalom Muahammad,

Would you be willing to leave Eretz Yisrael if you had a place willing to accept you as citizen and given some money to start over ?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2008, 06:53:47 PM »

OK, so was G-d supposed to safe guard it for them for 2000 years until they would come back?

God actually did. The land was nearly deserted and completely in ruins at the turn of the 20th century.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 06:53:58 PM »
Shalom Muahammad,

Would you be willing to leave Eretz Yisrael if you had a place willing to accept you as citizen and given some money to start over ?

He is from Canada

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »

Muhammad piss be upon him (not you, the other one), he knew very well that Israel is the promised land for the Jews, the Quran mentions that. Do you have the decency to admit that the temple mount is the Jewish holy of hollies and the mosque which are built there desecrate it ?