Author Topic: We are almost at the 100 day mark until the election  (Read 1111 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
We are almost at the 100 day mark until the election
« on: July 15, 2008, 03:44:11 AM »
We need to stop personal beefs and go after Obama!  Save your anger for Youtube, Liveleak, Ohio newspapers, etc.  What the heck are we wasting time with I don't like this guy and I don't like that guy. 

If you think Nik is crazy then why aren't you also talking to the crazy guy on the subway? 

This isn't a game or joke.  Obama could be the president of the United States and leader of the free world.  This isn't some fantasy but is on the way to happening unless we all work really hard.  I'm not trying to start anything just getting our eyes on the ball. 

I see great posts by Lubab, MasterWolf, Rationalthought, Cyberella, Shlomo etc...so lets take the great information and go out there and win some people over to not voting Obama.  No one is going to listen if we go over to a website and say "you're all a**holes".  We have the truth on Obama so lets get it out there!!!!

If a Chomsky leftist, white Nazi or Muslim terrorist throws an argument at us we shouldn't implode but take their argument and throw it back in their faces with raw truth.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: We are almost at the 100 day mark until the election
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 12:34:05 PM »
Bravo, NorthWestJ.
I agree with evey word. In-fighting wastes our time and energy and it certainly makes us look bad to any visitors- and potential members.

Please, guys. Time is getting short. We must stop this dangerous man from getting into the White House!
Use the resources that we have provided on the Jews Against Obama Headquarter page.
Remember http://theobamafile.com/ is your best source for information and debate material.
(Be sure to click the small icon at the bottom of the page labeled 'latest news' to keep abreast of the latest)
Hit the newspapers. Hit the forums. Inform your contacts. Get the word out. We must stop this man!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 01:01:24 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 12:40:15 PM »
And I don't feel good about the election. John McCain has the presence and charisma of an Alzheimer's patient. It is now clear why the media supported this schmuck so much in the primaries--not because he is a leftist (which he is), but because it was obvious that this was the weakest Republican, by far.

McCain better decide quickly if he is running to be president or running to be director of the local nursing home.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 12:44:28 PM »
And I don't feel good about the election. John McCain has the presence and charisma of an Alzheimer's patient. It is now clear why the media supported this schmuck so much in the primaries--not because he is a leftist (which he is), but because it was obvious that this was the weakest Republican, by far.

McCain better decide quickly if he is running to be president or running to be director of the local nursing home.
You are right, but he is the lesser of the evils and it is mandatory you vote for him if JTF has a chance.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »

It seems McCain is sleepwalking through this campaign.
He and the Republican party are  so crippled by political correctiveness- just as Obama is counting on- that it will be up to informed Americans and internet warriors such as you and I to get the word out to the naive  American voting public. There is no time to waste.
We must renew our efforts to stop this man.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 06:02:33 PM »
Yes, I will vote for that loser, even if the only oval office he would ever occupy in a just world is a padded senility ward at the local convalescent home.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »
Why won't they debate Obama would get creamed
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 06:07:04 PM »
Not so sure about that. Have you heard McCain speak at all lately? We are kind of screwed having a candidate who sounds like he's in the end stages of geriatric dementia every time he opens his fat yap.

I don't know if Osama would agree to a debate. Maybe he will, assuming what I am right now.