Author Topic: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11  (Read 49260 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11
« Reply #300 on: July 20, 2008, 04:39:15 AM »
yeah even if it were true that the jet fuel traveled down the elevator shaft and destroyed so much and caused explosions and gutted the lobby and the sub-basement machine shops and mangled the subway system underneath... even if all that were true (which is not and is beyond belief) but for argument-sake... let's say it is... that would apply only to the first tower hit... you see clearly that the second plane missed it's target and sliced into the corner of the bldg. and i've seen on video-film how all of its jet-fuel exploded outside in the air in a huge red fireball... and so therefore according to fact and reality... only the 1st tower hit should have collapsed if any of that above mentioned fiction would have been true about it... and the second one could not have possibly had any jet-fuel running down its elevator shaft.... and this is compelling proof that the whole official version is a crock!!!! there's nothing to say back on this one either... the gov't./media line is a lie... and they murdered all those people the way i described it here earlier on... sorry... but there is no there there to their story... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #301 on: July 20, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »
you see clearly that the second plane missed it's target and sliced into the corner of the bldg. and i've seen on video-film how all of its jet-fuel exploded outside in the air in a huge red fireball... and so therefore according to fact and reality... only the 1st tower hit should have collapsed

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Are you watching the same video as everyone else?    If you claim that the second plane "missed its target"   you are completely INSANE.   Sorry.      I will get to this thread later in the week.   But this has gotten beyond pathetic. 

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #302 on: July 20, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »
you see clearly that the second plane missed it's target and sliced into the corner of the bldg. and i've seen on video-film how all of its jet-fuel exploded outside in the air in a huge red fireball... and so therefore according to fact and reality... only the 1st tower hit should have collapsed

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Are you watching the same video as everyone else?    If you claim that the second plane "missed its target"   you are completely INSANE.   Sorry.      I will get to this thread later in the week.   But this has gotten beyond pathetic. 

I think this is what Nik is referring to. Plane hits corner of building, not the center as you can plainly see. ("missed its target" i.e. the center of the building. 

P.S. Dylan Avery is not ALL bad. He was asked to attend an event where a holocaust denier conspiracy guy would also be speaking and he refused to attend. He said "go spread your hate elsewhere. But there's a lot more to these questions than just what Dylan Avery presents.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #303 on: July 20, 2008, 08:18:25 PM »
The towers were not built well, on trusses with a giant truss over the Con Ed station.  It had no central supporting columns.  Its main support was the outer skin.  Once that was breached, the building lost integrity.  Notice how the building came down top to bottom, not bottom to top, as is the case when a buidling is taken down.

As for WTC 7, it was brought down because the structure was too weak from the explosions next door.  Windows can blow out from explosions 6 miles away, so just imagine next door.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #304 on: July 20, 2008, 09:16:55 PM »
All I can say is Thank God the WTC towers collapsed the way they did.
If they didn't we would have had many more deaths occur on that one day.

Two jumbo jets striking buildings do not cause a 'regular' fire.
The impact alone probably was devastating to those towers.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #305 on: July 20, 2008, 11:07:47 PM »
All I can say is Thank G-d the WTC towers collapsed the way they did.
If they didn't we would have had many more deaths occur on that one day.

Two jumbo jets striking buildings do not cause a 'regular' fire.
The impact alone probably was devastating to those towers.

Well I don't know if you trust the architect who created the towers, but he says he made it to withstand two such crashes each by planes even bigger than these.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8172271955308136871&q=9%2F11+Mysteries&total=513&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 12:50:51 AM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #306 on: July 21, 2008, 05:49:25 AM »
He tried.
I have heard him interviewed before.
Thank You for the link though.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #307 on: July 21, 2008, 04:18:54 PM »
it missed slamming into the tower full square like the first one... the second one clipped the edge of one corner... it went inside but all or most of the jet fuel exploded out of the hole into the air... it is as clear as day from the look on loosechange final cut... check it out and stop calling me insane... i'm the only truly sane person here because i'm not afraid of the slime so i don't accept their lies for truth and go on with my life hoping i won't be their next victim... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #308 on: July 21, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »
Excuse me, but why are we continuing with this thread considering how Chaim is against espousing all these conspiracy theories?  Can we please just give it a rest? 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #309 on: July 21, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »
Excuse me, but why are we continuing with this thread considering how Chaim is against espousing all these conspiracy theories?  Can we please just give it a rest? 

Lisa's right.

Besides, the twin towers were made to withstand the impact of a huge jet aircraft but were not made to withstand the immense heat that the fire produced.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #310 on: July 21, 2008, 04:25:53 PM »
Out of respect for Chaim, I'm locking this thread.