Author Topic: Catholicism and the illegal alien nightmare.  (Read 4229 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Catholicism and the illegal alien nightmare.
« on: January 27, 2007, 01:36:56 AM »
Folks,

The alien invasion currently destroying North America likely would not be possible, at least in current form, without the collaboration and encouragement of the Crap-Alcoholic Church. They preach for illegal "rights" in their sermons, their bishops and cardinals demand that our government entities accomodate the invaders, they harbor illegals in violation of federal law, and they tell illegals how to get benefits and mooch off Uncle Sucker (i.e. every one of us).

Every single day, the RCC teaches that it is exempt from and above all secular and national law (much like another gigantic global "faith"). For that reason, they tell illegals to break the law and come on over and refuse to turn over their boy-raping priests to the authorities. You know, since they don't think raping kids rises to the level of a jailable offense, they don't need to cooperate with the system.  >:(

When you think about it the Crappy-Alcoholic church has been in favor of invasions all throughout history.

--In the 1000s, the pope ordered the world's first Holocaust, popularly known as the Crusades. The Catholic Nazi armies of the cessholes of medieval Europe invaded eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Western Asia in the name of establishing a Taliban-style Catholic sharia over Israel. Millions upon millions of Jews were slaughtered in the name of creating a pure Catholic theocracy.

--All through the Dark and Middle Ages, tyrannical popes and their flunky kings engaged in all sorts of pogroms against "witches" and religious dissidents (i.e. early Protestant sects, Gnostics, etc.) throughout Europe. Some estimates put the figure murdered over these hundreds of years at 50 million.

--In the 1400s, the RCC joined forces with the savage Spaniards to invade Jewish neighborhoods in the Iberian peninsula and skin alive, burn at the stake, beat, drown, rape, and decapitate hundreds of thousands of Sephardim.

--In the 1930s, Pope Pius XII gave the Fuhrer his highest possible blessing and the license to go forward with his Final Solution. He authorized all of the Catholic scum of Europe to go forth and help Hitler in his disgusting racial fantasy.

--In the 1940s, the Catholic Church in Eastern Europe waged a merciless jihad against its Orthodox neighbors the Serbs. The Ustasha regime in Croatia murdered some 700,000 Serbs in ghastly concentration camps in the name of Rome and the pontiff. At least 200,000 Yugoslav Jews were also slaughtered by means such as being dropped in vats of boiling oil.

So why should we be surprised that the RCC is backing and organizing a trans-national assault today?

PS: Does anyone honestly believe the pope and Cardinal Roger Mahony would favor the illegals if Mexico were predominantly Baptist, Nazarene, or Jewish?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 01:44:55 AM by Chaimfan »

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: Catholicism and the illegal alien nightmare.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 02:15:21 AM »
Yea those rapists priests were marching with the illegals. They probably want mexican boys to rape.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 08:19:58 AM »
I was raised a catholic and I toldly agree with my two fellow posters. This not a religion, it is an arm of the communist movement. The 'church' has on its agenda to have as many members as possible. It is very simple, more members more money. The church has no loyalty to any country so they feel that their breaking of the laws they don't like is find and dandy. Their love of illegals and their aidding them is nothing more than estabishing an endless supply of sex toys and a replenisment of the funds already paid out to its vitims. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out. I also wish that the stupid tax exemption laws should be overturned and let's tax all these reverends, store front churches and the rest of all the tax exempt organizations. If so honest ones must suffer, I am sure that their respective congregation will come to their aid. Why should the nation of islam not pay taxes, the national association for the advancement  of criminal people, the aclu? It is a shame when I see some of these old women, give money they really can't afford to a priest who will spend it on hookers, little boys and booze. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 08:56:45 AM »
Chaimfan your post sounds like you have many axis to grind with the Catholic Church. As far as illegal immigration goes however the American people and the Government of the United States are fully to blame. If they didn't allow this element to overrun the borders and if they enforced the laws illegals would not be here or be able to stay. The American people themselves are to blame because we don't demand that our laws be upheld to remove or at the very least make it extremely hard for illegals to stay here. Many people want the illegals  here because they benefit directly by their presence in the form of cheap labor. Once here the fact that most of them are Catholic and they turn to the Church for help is a given. Clergy in the neighborhoods that illegals live in are mostly Hispanic they  find sympathy for them and want them around because of the increase in congregation size. The Catholic Church is not braking any enforced laws by assisting this trash since government entities have a hands off policy in most cases when it comes to this invasion anyway. The Catholic Church is a global organization they honestly don't care what country a catholic comes from or about border security. Thats the job of Americans citizens and the American government. So lets put the blame where it honestly belongs with them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 01:23:26 AM »
Yes, I do have many axes to grind with the RCC. Where should I start? The fact that it hates Israel? The fact that it lobbies for criminals all over the world? The fact that it has made itself an arm of the alien invasion? The fact that it rapes boys and covers it up?

You are right that ultimately this is the U.S. government's responsibility, but when the Crap-Alcoholic church makes it its business to smuggle over and harbor and feed and clothe as many illegals as it possibly can, how can you NOT find fault with them?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 01:24:20 AM »
Yea those rapists priests were marching with the illegals. They probably want mexican boys to rape.
LOL, and so very true!  :D ;D

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 02:46:15 AM »
--In the 1000s, the pope ordered the world's first Holocaust, popularly known as the Crusades.

There wasn't a Roman Holocaust?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 06:35:32 AM »
Yes, I do have many axes to grind with the RCC. Where should I start? The fact that it hates Israel? The fact that it lobbies for criminals all over the world? The fact that it has made itself an arm of the alien invasion? The fact that it rapes boys and covers it up?

You are right that ultimately this is the U.S. government's responsibility, but when the Crap-Alcoholic church makes it its business to smuggle over and harbor and feed and clothe as many illegals as it possibly can, how can you NOT find fault with them?
I really don't care to get over worked defending or bashing the Catholic Church. To the best of my knowledge I have never seen a single thing that ever said the Catholic Church was smuggling over illegals into this country. Yes they harbor, assist, and educate them to the system which I find very bad. Feeding and clothing them I don't condemn the church for because after all it is a religious organization that should help people in need.
My friend believe me when I tell you if their is one issue on this forum that bothers me its the invasion of America by this illegal hoard however the Catholic church is only a very small part of that whole picture.
The Catholic Church organization is massive and with anything that size you have to understand problems that are obscure to other religious groups seem massive in number when looked at with something the size of the church. Every religious group has had scandals similar to the churches and to deny that would be like an ostrich putting its head in the sand. There again its people and government that allowed that to go on. People accepted large sums of money to keep quiet and law enforcement turned a blind eye to a very well known problem.
I have been a member of the JTf forum from almost the start here and on the old forum. Now and then we get a bout of Catholic bashing that I am sure must offend many of the Catholic forum members. Many of the issues are old legitimate ones but are things that are no longer life threatening  to us today. Muslims are trying to destroy America and Israel and thats where I think our attentions should be placed here on the forum. Local law enforcement could easily put a crimp in both of the above problems. Thats my final two cents worth on this issue for this thread.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 08:54:22 AM »
I don't understand some of you are saying the church didn't help Jews during the war and other times, and on the same hand when the church helps these Mexican roaches you say they shouldn't.
If the church didn't help these Mexicans, in 75 years will the Mexicans be crying about the same thing the Jews won't stop crying about, that the church didn't help them.
So my question is help only good when it's for Jews or is help good for everyone?
Thank you and have a good day.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2007, 12:25:23 PM »
I just heard something on fox news today about a priest raping someone. Does anyone have a link about it? I can't seem to find it on their site.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 01:21:41 PM »
Johnson Brown writes:  "...So my question is help only good when it's for Jews or is help good for everyone?
Thank you and have a good day.

Mr. Johnson:

Your equating of the Vatican passively acquiescing in the quite literal genocide of millions of Jews and millions of non-Jewish Europeans who had first been stripped of their citizenship in the countries of their birth, then deprived of all legal/civil rights, then had their personal property as well as finances literally stolen from them by the state, and were then herded into cattle cars, sent to death/work camps, and murdered; can is no way be considered on an equal par to the same organization's active and ongoing role in the assisting of literally millions of Mexican citizens to break their neighboring country's federal, state, and local laws, by illegally, and under no threat of life and limb from their own (or any other government), entering a sovereign nation and remaining there without any legal and documentable protection or legitimacy.

NOT HELPING millions of innocents to evade imminent death and torture by an insane regime state, and HELPING millions of Mexicans under no threat or coercion to become criminals and fugitives by encouraging them to illegally invade and occupy a peaceful and friendly neighbor country, ARE NOT EQUAL APPLICATIONS OF THE ENGLISH VERB INFINITIVE "TO HELP".

Had the Government of Mexico legally declared that all Mexican citizens must be murdered and have their property stolen from them without due legal process, then the "undocumented" Mexicans in question would legally be "refugees" under U.S. and International Law; subject to an entirely different standard of treatment.

However, as is the fact that the Government of Mexico is ILLEGALLY and ACTIVELY ENCOURAGING, as well as ASSISTING its citizenry to quite literally INVADE a neighboring country, then the Mexican Government is now guilty of committing AN ACT OF WAR, and is subject to self-defensive legal military action against it by the United States Of America.

In addition, any U.S. citizens conspiring with each other and/or with foreign nationals/foreign governments to violate Federal U.S. Law and illegally invade the United States, are subject to legal prosecution under statutes governing TREASON (as well as a long list of other serious legal charges).

Finally, U.S. State as well as Federal Officials, having sworn under penalty of perjury, The Oath Of Office "to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States Of America against all enemies, both foreign and domestic", are all now subject to both removal from office as well as criminal prosecution for willing refusal to uphold the Constitution and its laws which they've sworn to protect.

It's not a matter of ethnicity,Church, or proper grammatical structure:  it's strictly a matter of Law.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 01:29:01 PM »
The catholic church allowing illegals to hide in their churches and helping them into america and marching with them along with american in action will probably lead to race/civil war in the american southwest.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »
The insane behaviour by the catholic church will lead to civil war all over the country not only the southwest.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2007, 06:53:53 PM »
--In the 1000s, the pope ordered the world's first Holocaust, popularly known as the Crusades. The Catholic Nazi armies of the cessholes of medieval Europe invaded eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Western Asia in the name of establishing a Taliban-style Catholic sharia over Israel. Millions upon millions of Jews were slaughtered in the name of creating a pure Catholic theocracy.

I believe you better learn a little more about who the crusades were for before you make silly statements.
If they didn't happen you would have a totally Muslim world and Israel wouldn't exist.
Thank G_d for the crusades.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2007, 08:23:46 PM »
umm yeah... The Crusades started out nobly, but more than a few Jew people were killed also.  Bad move...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2007, 11:57:24 PM »
CJD, I respect that you are a decent Catholic individual and that there are many. What I do have no respect for is the Vatican. I am sorry you are offended, but will not change your views for you or anybody else. I hold to Chaim's views on this subject; I am far from alone in my opinion on the RCC in JTF.

Johnson Brown, you are really coming off to me as a follower of Pat Buchanan or someone like that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 03:22:47 AM »
I believe you better learn a little more about who the crusades were for before you make silly statements.
If they didn't happen you would have a totally Muslim world and Israel wouldn't exist.
Thank G_d for the crusades.
Dude, did you like just escape from Bedlam this afternoon? What the hell are you talking about? Newsflash, the Catholic Church LOST the Crusades, and the victorious Arabs/Turks were emboldened enough by that to completely overrun and destroy what remained of the Eastern Holy Roman Empire (i.e. Greece and the western half of what is now Turkey, i.e. Constantinople). That's how effective your wonderful Catholic warriors were--they only managed to get the entirety of western Asia (and no small part of Europe; look at Spain) under the crescent for several hundred years.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 10:31:11 AM »
Re:  "...I believe you better learn a little more about who the crusades were for before you make silly statements.
Thank G_d for the crusades..."

Flawed view of history.

Long before the Crusades, there ALREADY WAS no country known as Israel.

Islam was not stopped by the Crusades (1095-1291 A.D.), but was prevented from conquering Europe by Charles Martel at the Battle of Toures 732 A.D., long before the Muslims had first crushed the Crusaders' temporary victory in the Holy Land, and then furthered their gains in campaigns throughout Africa & Asia.

Mark Twain, in his famous journal detailing his journey to foreign lands, wrote that by the mid-1800's, there was total desolation in the Holy Land; only a handful of impoverished Jews, ocassional Bedouin nomads on camels, almost no plants or vegetation.

There is a State of Israel today in the ancestral homeland of the Jews only because the BRITISH were driven out of the Holy Land.

Had the Crusades been a success, the chances of there ever eventually being a State Of Israel in the today would have had no better chance, for the Inquisition of the Church (which formally continues to this day -- the current Pope's prior Title being Head Of The Inquisition) certainly would have forced all remaining Jews in the Holy Land to either convert or die.

The Church ensured that the Inquisition was carried out even in the newly discovered lands of North & South America during the 15th & 16th Centuries.

In fact, a case can be made that only BECAUSE of the Crusades did the conspiratorial heresies we know today under the various identities as The Illuminati, Freemasonry, Knights of Malta, Rosicrucians, Scottish Rites, Skull & Bones etc...develop & flourish, for it was the returning Crusaders who were responsible for the cults claiming:
(a) Jesus was married and fathered children with Mary Magdalene who are known today as the Royal Families of Europe,
(b) the Virgin Mary travelled to Ireland to retire
(c) the Virgin Mary was a well-known prosperous owner of land in the south of France, producing wine
(d) the burial shroud of Christ was taken to the British Isles (as was the Ark of the Covenant) where they remain to this day hidden in a Celtic church, etc. etc. ..... .

G-d bless the Palisades (NJ).

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 03:34:18 PM »
100,000 Jews died in the crusades.  That sucked.  The large Jewish community living in Israel dwindled to nothing due to the Crusades too and it never really recovered.  >:(
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 03:42:00 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 05:01:56 PM »
AT LEAST 100,000 of the Chosen died, that is.  >:( And don't forget that Jews were targeted over and above the Muslims.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 05:31:08 PM »
Why do catholics hate jews so much?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 06:26:34 PM »
Because they believe that the Jews killed Jesus, and because most of them did not convert back in Constantine's day.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2007, 06:30:25 PM »
Dear Johnson Brown,  What exactly are you trying to insinuate?  Are you trying to equate the holocaust with illegal immigration?  The Jews with the illegal Mexicans crossing our borders?  I would like clarification on this point. 
These people are usurping government money and services at every turn  - you soon will be needing the help of the catholic church - because your money is being funneled to the "Mexican roaches"!  Let's hope their help is good for all - including your type!  LOL
Thanks for your time - bullcat3
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.